Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > electronic456

Conversation Between electronic456 and TylerMirage
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 126
  1. electronic456
    06-30-2014
    electronic456
    Hey Tyler, do you think John DiMaggio was back as Leadfoot for TF4?
    I'm a bit confused with his inclusion in the movie.
  2. electronic456
    06-27-2014
    electronic456
    I think at this point the critics think they are seeing the same thing.
  3. TylerMirage
    06-27-2014
    TylerMirage
    Or, people can just enjoy what they enjoy and not let what others think affect them.

I saw it last night. Was it perfect? Goodness, no. Was it good? Eh... hard pressed to say so. Was it "13% on RT" bad? Not even close.

I'd probably place it after the first film, but before DotM and RotF.
  4. electronic456
    06-27-2014
    electronic456
    Man, I think Transformers fans should stuff the critics for panning AOE.

All they see is explosions after explosions. Bad comedy and more of the stuff they hate Michael Bay about such as how female characters are portrayed.

Not much mention of robot characterization or anything else.
  5. TylerMirage
    05-30-2014
    TylerMirage
    Yeah, someone else went and updated it without my permission, unfortunately.

I do, but I'll leave that for the guy who updated the page. :p (Which means we might also have to re-name FOC Slag, since he was technically credited as 'Slug' as well.)
  6. electronic456
    05-30-2014
    electronic456
    I see that most of the character roster for the AOE page is done.

I just want to see Foxworth and Wilson added later on.

Also I've posted in the Character Generation thread if Slug should be merged with Slag. Do you think so?
  7. TylerMirage
    05-26-2014
    TylerMirage
    With that said, however, if you're interested, you're more than welcome to suggest headshots of the characters for me to use once the movie comes out and before I update the page. Half of the fun (for me, at least) when choosing headshots is going through all of the different possibilities and choices. I'm obviously going to choose multiple ones that I can pick from, but you can also throw some suggestions my way. Could be fun.
  8. TylerMirage
    05-26-2014
    TylerMirage
    I completely getcha', but for the time being it'll stay the same. Don't worry, I'll be giving the whole page a thorough overhaul when the movie comes out on DVD. I'm not a fan of constantly updating pages with every. single. new. trailer. or every. single. new. character. that's revealed. So I basically updated/will update the page twice - once to get it visible to the public and then the second and final time to get all characters up there with good images and sound clips.
  9. electronic456
    05-26-2014
    electronic456
    Hey Tyler, I was wondering if there's any chance of Optimus's character image being updated. Looks a little off compared to what was seen in the recent footage of him in the new trailers.
    http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/...of-Extinction/
  10. TylerMirage
    04-18-2014
    TylerMirage
    Wow, that track sounds totally legit, actually. Like, scarily legit. I actually listened to it under the mindset of "this is fake so don't take it too seriously" and all I could think of was "HOLY BALLS THIS IS THE BEST FAKE TRACK I'VE EVER HEARD BEFORE PLEASE LET THIS TRACK ACTUALLY BE REAL".

Like, oh my gosh. I'm listening to it again. Too good. I can vividly picture the shots of Marky Mark hauling the truck into his workshop, working on it, wiping the sweat off of his brow, kind of being this "bro" moment between him and the inanimate Optimus...and the music fits perfectly with what I imagine.