Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > TylerMirage

Conversation Between TylerMirage and Autovolt
Showing Visitor Messages 771 to 779 of 779
  1. Autovolt
    07-06-2013
    Autovolt
    pretty much. Though i do like a good chunk of the characters. mainly Arcee, Smokescreen, Ultra Magnus, Bulkhead, Soundwave, Knockout, Starscream, Breakdown, Predaking, Fowler and June.
  2. TylerMirage
    07-06-2013
    TylerMirage
    Oh, I like it too. I like the designs, I like the voice-acting, I like the animation and I LOVE the action scenes! It's just that my biggest beefs come from setting up/building up really cool ideas and characters...and then doing f*** all with them. At least with Bayformers you never HAVE that potential to begin with, ha ha. No promise of potential, no letdown when it doesn't show up. But TFP seems to promise all of these big things, but then never deliver.
  3. Autovolt
    07-06-2013
    Autovolt
    I know. Despite the cringe worthy 86 movie references. Prime is one my favorite series (after BW & TFA). I don't know what it is i like about it. I just do.
  4. TylerMirage
    07-06-2013
    TylerMirage
    Hey, we ALL look like fools. After all, we're complaining about a cartoon about robot dolls. But that's the fandom for ya'.
  5. Autovolt
    07-06-2013
    Autovolt
    thanks.

yeah we all have our own opinions, i think looking back that it's kind of silly in the whole grand scheme of thins to complain about 4 words. it's amazing how we can make (albeit overused words) seem like it's the apocalypse. I look like a fool for complaining about 4 measly words.
  6. TylerMirage
    07-06-2013
    TylerMirage
    Oh, sweet! Happy (early) birthday then!

Yeah, I was talking to FatalT on Facebook and I admitted to reading some of the comments about the episode/Soundwave. The butthurt is palpable. I know it's a trivial thing in the grand scheme of things, but you know us Transformers fans, we have strong opinions.
  7. Autovolt
    07-06-2013
    Autovolt
    Not much. My birthday is in 5 days.

Also I'm starting to see why you left 2005. the recent episode has divided the whole fandom again.
  8. TylerMirage
    07-06-2013
    TylerMirage
    Hey, Autovolt. What's crack-a-lackin'?
  9. Autovolt
    07-06-2013
    Autovolt
    Hi Tyler. It's been a while.