Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > TylerMirage

Conversation Between TylerMirage and Autovolt
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 779
  1. TylerMirage
    12-28-2018
    TylerMirage
    Surprising that even in the worst Transformers film, she still gets triple the amount of dialogue that she gets in Travis "Child of the 80s" Knight's movie.
  2. Autovolt
    12-28-2018
    Autovolt
    it's a shame Grey once again ends up voicing an Arcee with like 1 line.

she's perfect yet they keep giving her the most limited material work off of.
  3. TylerMirage
    12-28-2018
    TylerMirage
    Not to outright knock the voice-direction of Cyberverse, but Lauren Gold is also the VD for Rescue Bots Academy, apparently. :/

Shatter was great, but she was really the only stand-out voice performance in that movie. Cullen as Prime is nearly always on-point, Dropkick wasn't much more than a standard "deep and monotone movie Decepticon", Dylan was a'ight as Bumblebee (would've loved to have heard more from him) and everyone else was more of a blink-and-you'll-miss-them cameo than we're used to.
  4. Autovolt
    12-28-2018
    Autovolt
    considering how hit and miss the voice direction is for both the Prime Wars Trilogy and Cyberverse is, it was nice having some good solid voice direction in the franchise again with Bumblebee.
  5. TylerMirage
    12-27-2018
    TylerMirage
    She certainly chewed the scenery, that's for sure.
  6. Autovolt
    12-27-2018
    Autovolt
    God I really loved Angela Bassett as Shatter.

If there is ONE voice acting performance from the Transformers franchise this year that deserves a BTVA Awards nomination it's that.
  7. TylerMirage
    12-23-2018
    TylerMirage
    Cool, thanks!
  8. Autovolt
    12-23-2018
    Autovolt
    https://i.postimg.cc/bqhSVFZG/61-AD2...F4-E3.jpg?dl=1

its not the best quality but here's a pic with Ratchet and Ironhide
  9. Autovolt
    12-22-2018
    Autovolt
    https://ew.com/movies/2018/12/22/bum...ning-battle/2/

hey Tyler if you want to add better pics on the Bumblebee page, you could use this. they have some clear pics of some of the characters here.
  10. TylerMirage
    12-09-2018
    TylerMirage
    Actually, they totally can.*

*(Well, actually, you've seen the movie and I haven't, so I can't make that statement yet. But I'm interested in seeing what 'Bee does that straight-up inhibits it taking place in-continuity with the others. ie, why can't they?)

And if they're going to reboot it, reboot it. The concept of a "Soft-reboot" does not exist.