It's okay.
  2. Marusero
    09-21-2018
    Marusero
    Do you like Smash Bros.?
  3. Marusero
    06-04-2018
    Marusero
    Well, the gameplay may not have been the best, but I thought they were well-written. To each their own, though.

I kind of meant to say it in the sense that Unleashed wasn't too dark nor too light-hearted, but again, to each their own.
  4. 8000 Saiyans
    06-04-2018
    8000 Saiyans
    I've seen that and personally I find Sonic's personality in those games to be overrated. In fact, I find those Storybook stories to be vastly overrated.

And I never really found the story in Unleashed to be balanced at all.
  5. Marusero
    06-04-2018
    Marusero
    Really interesting ideas, pal; I particularly like the idea of a racing game inspired by the Boost. Hope you're interested in reading what I'd like/implement.

For what I'm trying to come up with, I'd start off with three characters: Sonic, Tails, and either Knuckles or Amy. In order to unlock other characters, I'd probably include emblems. Additionally, you can pick whichever character you'd like to play as, and certain character would be able to access some areas of the levels that the others can't.

In terms of plot, I'd like it to be balanced like Unleashed, and Sonic would have his personality from the Storybook series (I'll let you read this so you can get a good idea of what I mean). Can't really think of anything else for a story.

Regarding extras, perhaps a character battle mode?
  6. 8000 Saiyans
    06-04-2018
    8000 Saiyans
    Yeah, why not?

If I had to make a Sonic game:
    The main gameplay would be Adventure type gameplay, where you control Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Rouge, Omega, Silver, Blaze, Espio, Charmy, Vector.
    The plot would be complex, serious, deep and epic, because people have been complaining for years about recent Sonic games not being like this.
    You would also get the chance to play the Classic Sonic games.
    There would be a racing mini-game with the Boost mechanic.

That's all I can think of for now.
  7. Marusero
    06-04-2018
    Marusero
    Pardon me?
  8. Marusero
    06-03-2018
    Marusero
    Would you perhaps like to discuss some ideas for a potential 3D Sonic game? When I saw you mention that you'd like to see Sonic's Adventure-style gameplay return in your conversation with WrightWay, it kinda peaked my interest.
  9. 8000 Saiyans
    04-15-2018
    8000 Saiyans
    Yeah, he could work.
  10. Marusero
    04-15-2018
    Marusero
    You kind of forgot to answer what I said about Yoshitsugu Matsuoka for Sonic.