Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Polyester Funk

Conversation Between Polyester Funk and SupremeTarantulas
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 1483
  1. Polyester Funk
    04-28-2019
    Polyester Funk
    Hank made a deal with a demon to open a theme park of magical creatures? Not sure how you just casually mention that these beings have been in existence forever and now you can go and see and ride them and play with them. It's well-intentioned, but sounds like a bad idea. "I call it Heyworld!"

Neron is now possessing Ray. Well, nobody would suspect the nicest guy ever of being a demon. You knew it was too early to get rid of the big bad already.

It was nice to see Nate turn Steel again. Its been a long time since we've seen him armor up.
  2. Polyester Funk
    04-27-2019
    Polyester Funk
    Frost could look something like this: https://i.imgur.com/FV2r7Ya_d.jpg?ma...idelity=medium the one on the right, since he's blue. I've thought about him being Silver before, and that would look really good.

The Negative Speed Force seems kinda cool. Yeah, I do think Godspeed should have been on more. Perhaps they didn't want another big, evil speedster since we've already had Thawne, Zoom and Savitar and to a lesser extent Rival. I'm still hoping that he shows up again somehow as that costume is really cool, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

The Gotham finale was kinda blah. The whole season really should have been a flash-forward, or at least the last one should've been 2-hours. Most of the season was slow and then the very end seemed so rushed.

I understand that it was both an ending and a new beginning, so it wasn't going to "wrap up" everything so to speak, but it didn't really feel all that exciting for a finale/origin of Batman.
  3. SupremeTarantulas
    04-26-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    I like how they're using the recent Flash stuff for Nora like Godspeed and the Negative Speed Force.

Just wish Godspeed had more episodes cause he's not as complex here.

Barry actually gets the Negative Speed Force in the comics.

Frost is weaker but it may because he hasn't wiped out the Saiyans in U6' and that will be hard since he got exposed in the tournaments.

I assume Frost would be Silver, being Frieza's counterpart.

Never posted Legebds thoughts btw.

And thoughts on the Gotham series finale?
  4. Polyester Funk
    04-26-2019
    Polyester Funk
    I think Frieza is a lot stronger than Frost, even without his Golden form. I don't know if Frost sees that form or not, but if he does, then I'd assume that he will try and obtain it as well. I really hope he does, because he'd look cool and he has potential that really hadn't been seen yet. As long as they do something a little different than what was done with Frieza already.
  5. Polyester Funk
    04-26-2019
    Polyester Funk
    Lot of family drama in that Flash episode. The argument between Barry and Iris was quite intense. Both actors were really good there. It's kinda weird to see Thawne care for someone after all of the stuff he's done, but just because people can do terrible things doesn't mean that they are incapable of good either.

Ralph turning into that guard was pretty funny. I still don't understand how he changes his skin color, though. That guard looked really cool in the previous episode, clad all in dark, walking down that dark hallway, and all you could really see was that big, white beard.

Not sure that I like that Icicle is gone already. Though, Caitlyn's mom is now a meta, and I wonder what they'll do with that. Will they call her Ice? Icemaiden? Snowwoman?, Polar Lady?
  6. SupremeTarantulas
    04-25-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Actually delete that post cause was gonna add to it later but was exhausted cause of a hectic day.

Flash thoughts?

Again, Season 5 has consistent quality and this episode was intense.

And curious on a power level comparison between Frost and Frieza.

More curious how Frost will look if he advanced to his version of Golden Frieza.
  7. Polyester Funk
    04-22-2019
    Polyester Funk
    Frost still would have to throw the bottle out of the ring for it to count as an elimination. He was too busy gloating and Roshi shattered the bottle. Only ring-outs count as an elimination, if you are knocked unconscious or are otherwise subdued you are still in play.

If that's what you're getting at anyway, to be honest I'm not sure what you're trying to say there.

Travel does have quite a few paranormal shows that I've been watching, and the new one Portals to He'll with Jack Osbourne and Katrina Weidman(Paranormal Lockdown, Paranormal State) premieres Friday.

There's Paranormal 911, Haunted Hospitals, Paranormal Caught on Camera(that one is kinda silly and most of that stuff I think is bunk, but it's kinda dumb fun I guess) in addition to the Monsters one.
  8. SupremeTarantulas
    04-22-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    I don't watch Travel Channel shows like that as much as I used to.

Link YouTube clips and I'll check those out. I assume it's done in Texas?

Had a few paranormal stuff I actually wanted to mention but forgot what they were with everything.

Technically, Frost should have gotten Vegeta out of the TOP since Roshi got someone eliminated that way.

And why did it Vegeta so long to realize Frost didn't put a charm in it?

Or did it just seem longer and Grand Xeno couldn't determine Vegeta's fate in time?
  9. Polyester Funk
    04-22-2019
    Polyester Funk
    I keep forgetting to mention if you've seen In Search of Monsters on Travel Channel? The three so far are Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster and Mothman. It's narrated by Gabe Kunda who's Zirloin and Rubalt on Dragon Ball Super.

Speaking of Super: Frost is a tricky little creep, it's he? He is Frieza's counterpart, so that makes sense.

Magetta and Roshi are out now. Just as I said that all of the U7 guys that are out are bald, Beerus says pretty much the same thing. Really cool seeing Roshi be formidable again even at his extremely old age.

Jiren takes out Maji Kayo like it was nothing.

The animation during the fighting was pretty sweet.
  10. Polyester Funk
    04-20-2019
    Polyester Funk
    Yep, Strange was Godspeed

Would be cool if some more Gotham cast join the Arrowverse and stay in the DC family. Peyton List already has been in both.

The Trix reference to Dyspo was pretty funny. I've seen the speculation that he's the same species as Beerus, but I think it's pretty obvious that he's a rabbit. He has bucky rabbit teeth instead of fangs, his ears are a different wider shape and he doesn't have a long tail. Plus his power is speed, which rabbits are known for.

As of this writing I haven't seen this week's Super yet.

Oh, and Happy Easter.