Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Polyester Funk

Conversation Between Polyester Funk and SupremeTarantulas
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 1414
  1. SupremeTarantulas
    3 Weeks Ago
    SupremeTarantulas
    Tom and Michael could be on Crisis. They avoided Supergirl because they don't want to make getting casted "being about Smallville".

But here that's not really a problem as you could use that asked if the various Earths.

It was posted with Kevin reprising Batman.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9VplGGRV56Q
  2. Polyester Funk
    3 Weeks Ago
    Polyester Funk
    Did I miss the news about Mark being Joker? Don't remember seeing that one. He's been on before, so not surprising that he'd be back.

Black Lightning is apparently gonna be on. I figured it would have to happen given the nature of Crisis. It'd be weird not to include the other DC show that's on the same network. With the multiverse angle it's an easy way to include the show.

I keep seeing things about Tom Welling playing Superman(finally) or wanting to apparently play Batman, so I kinda think that he may show up in some capacity. I think fans would like to see him somehow and if he's interested I certainly wouldn't be surprised to see him somewhere/somehow.

I hope there are things that get kept secret till it airs.
  3. SupremeTarantulas
    3 Weeks Ago
    SupremeTarantulas
    Brandon Routh confirmed he's getting another shot at Superman in Crisis but that's the only legitimate news I think.

Caity Lotz said most Arrowverse stuff is rumors at this point unless she just meant Legends.

I'd assume they revealed certain stuff at Comic-Con to hype Crisis further but want to save everything for the fall.

Mark and Kevin as Joker and Batman are the only other things they let slip.
  4. Polyester Funk
    4 Weeks Ago
    Polyester Funk
    Tom Welling appearing in some capacity would be pretty cool, for right now though I don't think anything is official. Of course it may be kept hush-hush to leave it as a big surprise. He was on Lucifer which is a DC property, although totally unrelated to the Arrowverse.

I'd kinda like to see Micheal Rosenbaum again. Heck, he could be Lex or even some version of the Flash, or even both if they could swing it. Don't know if he'd wanna shave his head again for what would most likely be a brief part, but maybe he could get a convincing bald cap, or just play a Lex with hair since Jon Cryer will have the bald one covered.
  5. Polyester Funk
    4 Weeks Ago
    Polyester Funk
    I know we're getting Kevin Conroy as an older Bruce Wayne in Crisis, which is pretty awesome. Lynda Carter is also supposed to be in, and she was on Supergirl before, but since her role has yet to be revealed some think that she may be an older Wonder Woman. If so, then we are getting the Trinity on TV. Perhaps not in the way people totally want, but it'd still be cool nonetheless.

I don't want to get my hopes up for it, but I'm quite curious to see how all of this comes together with people from different eras appearing. I believe Ruby Rose said that you'll see actors/characters from all different eras. Isn't Burt Ward supposed to be on as well?
  6. SupremeTarantulas
    4 Weeks Ago
    SupremeTarantulas
    Arrowverse stuff. I meant top address them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhtky35J2Pw

More Crisis stuff from Comic-Con too.
  7. SupremeTarantulas
  8. Polyester Funk
    07-11-2019
    Polyester Funk
    I kinda want to read the manga, at least the TOP because it's supposed to be fairly different. I know the rest of the series has differences as well, but I really just want to see how different the Tournament is.

Don't think it's gotten far enough into it in what's been released in English yet, though I guess that somewhat works out so I will finish the anime and then pick it up to know the differences. It just might be quite a wait for every volume to come out, but I think there's only 5-6 that cover that part anyway, and some at the beginning is the end of the Zamasu arc and the ending goes into the Galactic Patrol arc.
  9. SupremeTarantulas
    07-10-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    I watched YouTube videos and found stuff in Google that it is coming back with a Galactic Patrol arch but it's Goku and Vegeta taking on a dangerous criminal terrorizing New Namek probably after Jaco runs to them for help.

But according to said YouTube videos Toeinwon't start on the animation till the end of the year-ish. November was the stated time-frame last time I checked but I fir hit the channel's name and this was in either April or May he uploaded that.
  10. Polyester Funk
    07-10-2019
    Polyester Funk
    I am curious as to what Toonami will do when Super ends. With the manga still on-going I'm sure it'll be back eventually. Probably just want enough content to adapt.

I've read people comment that it won't be back, but c'mon Dragon Ball is too popular a franchise to let it sit and not animate, especially considering that there's also another movie in development.