Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > CelestialOuroboros

Conversation Between CelestialOuroboros and Marusero
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 55
  1. Marusero
    08-09-2019
    Marusero
    I'm not sure if I'd be able to use any of the DLC Personas at this moment, since I'll be going to Philadelphia next week, and my college recommends that I not bring any consoles there during the first semester. That said, I'd be interested in using any of them.

I dunno if I have a "Best Girl" in the game, so I'll have to think about it.
  2. CelestialOuroboros
    08-09-2019
    CelestialOuroboros
    Huh. You ever think about using any of the DLC Personas? Decided to get the Orpheus and Thanatos packs for the time being. And speaking of Futaba... you got someone in that game you would call Best Girl?
  3. Marusero
    08-09-2019
    Marusero
    Regarding the Compendium, I'm working on it. As for the Confidants, I was able to max out every one of them in my second run… with the exception of Futaba, no matter how much I wanted (I raised her Rank up to 9, though, at least).
  4. CelestialOuroboros
    08-09-2019
    CelestialOuroboros
    You ever do anything like 100% the Compendium yet? Pretty sure I remember doing it by the third run. Wanna know what else I did in that same run? Max out every Confidant!
  5. Marusero
    08-09-2019
    Marusero
    Interesting. I'm on my second playthrough, trying to grind for a lot of money in the final dungeon.
  6. CelestialOuroboros
    08-09-2019
    CelestialOuroboros
    Doing pretty swell. By the by, since you got that Ryuji AV, I've been tackling P5 so much as of late; on my fourth playthrough already.
  7. Marusero
    08-09-2019
    Marusero
    How have you been doing these days?
  8. CelestialOuroboros
    01-28-2019
    CelestialOuroboros
    Thanks Simonsero!
  9. Marusero
    01-28-2019
    Marusero
    Happy birthday, man!