Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > The Doctor

Conversation Between The Doctor and EPA Deane
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 66 of 66
  1. The Doctor
    10-20-2018
    The Doctor
    Eventually, yes, but I don't really have a plan/specific order for my rankings, so I have no idea when that will be. When I happen to have some time to kill and feel like doing a new ranking, I just go for the character I at the moment feel like doing. Thing with X-Men is that I'm not their most passionate fan, so their characters don't immediately jump to my mind and I have unfortunately kinda unintentionally ignored them.

That doesn't mean that I don't like X-Men. They have had tons of great comics, First Class and the two Deadpool movies are among my all-time favorite Marvel movies and the 90's animated series probably is the third best cartoon series based on a Marvel property. I just simply like some of the other Marvel franchises more.

If Deadpool doesn't count as a X-Men character, then my favorite is the Beast. He is just so charming and likeable that you can't not like him. I also like Wolverine and Magneto.
  2. EPA Deane
    10-15-2018
    EPA Deane
    Are you Going to be doing any More Ranking lists for X Men Characters voices at some point? The Last one you did was for Apocalypse.

Who are your Favourite X Men characters?
  3. EPA Deane
    07-03-2018
    EPA Deane
    Ah! I'm personally Fond of the work done by Jamie Simone, Andrea Romano, Jack Fletcher, Mary Elizabeth Mcglynn, Jamie Thomason, Keythe Farley and Kris Zimmerman Salter.
  4. The Doctor
    06-30-2018
    The Doctor
    I'm not sure. I don't pay as much attention to voice directors as I should, so I'm not too farmiliar with them or their work. I guess both Jamie Thomason and Jamie Simone have directed a lot of shows with great casting and performances, Andrea Romano is of course a legend in her field of work and I would like to give shout-outs to both Caroline Livingstone and Ginny McSwain for their work on the original Mass Effect - trilogy. But, like I said, I'm not informed enough in regards to this subject to name any definitive favorites.
  5. EPA Deane
    06-30-2018
    EPA Deane
    Who is Your Favourite Voice Director in the Westerrn Animation Industry?
  6. EPA Deane
    03-03-2018
    EPA Deane
    Check Out RaXephon whenever you can. You Will Not Regret it.