Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 43
  1. Autovolt
    05-21-2019
    Autovolt
    yeah i figure Kurapika's voice will be used
  2. 1dbad
    05-20-2019
    1dbad
    It does! It makes for a more effective disguise as well, since the vocal differences will make the Three Lights and Star Lights seem like different people.

I'm curious how their male forms will sound. I have an idea of how Taiki will sound (I'm guessing it'll be close to Erika's Kurapika voice), but no clue on Melissa as Seiya or Sarah as Yaten.
  3. Autovolt
    05-20-2019
    Autovolt
    ah ok that makes so much more sense.
  4. 1dbad
    05-19-2019
    1dbad
    I was thrown off by that as well. But according to Erika Harlatcher, they'll sound more masculine in their male forms. Apparently they decided to make the gender differences more pronounced in the dub.
  5. Autovolt
    05-19-2019
    Autovolt
    I kinda expected them to sound a bit more masculine....well Seiya at least.

still i agree it's really cool.
  6. 1dbad
    05-18-2019
    1dbad
    Have you heard the dub clip of the Sailor Starlights yet? https://youtu.be/veMK0RWxFuA

It's so exciting finally having official English voices for these characters! Hope we get a clip of the villains soon.
  7. Autovolt
    02-01-2018
    Autovolt
    I don’t think so.
  8. 1dbad
    02-01-2018
    1dbad
    Hahaha, I understand that. I was more of just curious if you had checked out any dub clips on Youtube or anything.
  9. Autovolt
    02-01-2018
    Autovolt
    i know its on their, i'm still not finished with Cardcaptors Sakura's first anime cause i'm lazy
  10. 1dbad
    02-01-2018
    1dbad
    Have you watched the Kiznavier dub yet? If you haven't heard already, Crunchyroll is making the English dub available of it for free on their website. I just finished the first episode and I'm already impressed by the dub.

Also, have you been able to check out any of the Clear Card dub yet?