Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Autovolt

Conversation Between Autovolt and 8000 Saiyans
Showing Visitor Messages 4071 to 4080 of 4082
  1. Autovolt
    10-29-2017
    Autovolt
    Dale had the range for the role but man the way his semi-perfect and perfect cell turned out....it didn't fit him at all. His Semi-Perfect Cell is what his Cell should have been and did something else for semi-perfect.

also how do you know about BioZero and Sterl?
  2. 8000 Saiyans
    10-29-2017
    8000 Saiyans
    Even though we'd both like Paul Dobson to play Cell in the Ocean Kai dub, there might be possibilities that Dale could have reprised the role.

Kirbopher said that he talked to Dale and asked him if he knew anything about Kai. Dale said that he heard vague rumors of it, and that he never did any recording. It might be possible that Dale was worried about his NDA and that he was lying about not playing Cell. I hope it's not a lie.

Can't imagine how pissed off your buddies Bio and Sterl would be if Dale was reprising the role.
  3. Autovolt
    10-23-2017
    Autovolt
    good choices.
  4. 8000 Saiyans
    10-22-2017
    8000 Saiyans
    For a Toronto DBZ cast in the 90's, I thought of these castings:
    Rod Wilson as Goku
    Dan Hennessey as Piccolo
    Denis Akiyama as Yamcha
    Len Carlson as Freeza
    Harvey Atkin as Dodoria
    James Blendick as Cell
    Rick Bennett as Nappa
    George Buza as Captain Ginyu
  5. Autovolt
    10-22-2017
    Autovolt
    agreed. Linda's Wasp was much better than her Sailor Moon.

I could see Nicole working but i'm sure Lisa was brought back for Chi-Chi.
  6. 8000 Saiyans
    10-22-2017
    8000 Saiyans
    It's sad how Linda Ballantyne was such a great voice for Wasp, but was awful as Sailor Moon.

If Lisa or Laara don't come back for Chi-Chi in Ocean Kai, how about Nicole Oliver?
  7. Autovolt
    10-22-2017
    Autovolt
    I know right?

I'm Canadian so I've grown up on a lot of Canadian and god....it's not funny how many awful shows are done in Toronto.

The marvel shows in the 90's really showed off the acting chops of the VA's of the talent pool well at the time.

I prefer Vancouver's talent pool more ultimately due to having worked on some of the better Canadian productions and their dubs at Ocean Studios are phenomenal.
  8. 8000 Saiyans
    10-21-2017
    8000 Saiyans
    Your Toronto Beast Wars cast is also very good.

Even though they never get to work with good material, they have some pretty good voice actors.
  9. Autovolt
    10-21-2017
    Autovolt
    thanks.

I loved doing this cast years ago.
  10. 8000 Saiyans
    10-21-2017
    8000 Saiyans
    I've gotta say, your cast for a Beast Wars in the 90's with American voice actors is perfect.
    http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/...9&postcount=46