Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > huzaifa_ahmed

Conversation Between huzaifa_ahmed and Troodon2
Showing Visitor Messages 141 to 148 of 148
  1. Troodon2
    10-13-2016
    Troodon2
    Well I can't deny neither Scott Menville, nor Grey Griffin can do voices for younger characters, but I kind'a don't see Mae as Armin, might make him sound too girlish for his age. (Yes I know he was voiced by a woman in the original dub, but still)

Nolan North could make a good Hannes, though I kinda see him more as Eld Jinn or Ness.
    Eg Daily as Annie... I don't know, I think her voice would be too deep and boy-like for her. Cam Clarke could work for Jean, though looking back at my previous dub I'd say Will Friedle would be a better pick for the tone of the character. Cam may even be a better pick for Hannes.
  2. huzaifa_ahmed
    10-13-2016
    huzaifa_ahmed
    If you care to give more in-depth critique on what your idea of AoT's casting should be, I'd be happy to listen.
  3. Troodon2
    10-13-2016
    Troodon2
    It's alright.
  4. huzaifa_ahmed
    10-13-2016
    huzaifa_ahmed
    So what do you think about my AoT cast?
  5. huzaifa_ahmed
    09-14-2016
    huzaifa_ahmed
    Hey, took me awhile to find this page, but: starting with Mordor...no, I havent played it, I may check it out down the line for the sake of Liam & Jack Fletcher, but I'm not that impressed by what I've heard as I am for, say, TLoU or Bioshock I or older stuff like Shadow of Colossus or Metal Gear (which I'm trying to find subs for)

I havent read the DN dreamcasts, but I'm sure interested now! ;D
  6. Troodon2
    09-10-2016
    Troodon2
    Did you read the Death Note dreamcasts?
  7. Troodon2
    07-14-2016
    Troodon2
    What do you think of the game, Shadow of Mordor. If you haven't played it, then did you check out the gameplay?
  8. Troodon2
    05-12-2016
    Troodon2
    Would you care to share your input on this topic?

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/...ad.php?t=14973