Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Troodon2

Conversation Between Troodon2 and TylerMirage
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
  1. Troodon2
    11-02-2018
    Troodon2
    It's this new animated series on Netflix. It's about this girl who spent most of her life in the wilderness, set in this world resembling Scandinavia with fantastical creatures like trolls and elves, who moved into a new home in Trollberg city with her mother, along with an elf named Alfur. She does get a little trouble fitting in but she does make two new friends, Frida and David; and the more Hilda settles in to Trollberg, the more she finds there's more to the city than she though.

Like I said it's kind'a like the UK's answer to Gravity Falls.
  2. TylerMirage
    11-02-2018
    TylerMirage
    Huh, Hilda, eh? I've never heard of it. What's it about?
  3. Troodon2
    11-02-2018
    Troodon2
    I've been watching Hilda lately, and I really dig it. It's like a British-Canadian successor to Gravity Falls; and I really dig the voice acting in it.

But while I praise the local UK talent, I still would like to try out dream cast with a Britsh/American roster.

So far I have Isabella Sermon as Hilda, though I'm actually considering keeping Bella Ramsey as well as the other two child actors as her friends; along with Rhys Darby as Alfur, Grey Griffin as Johanna, (Hilda's mother) and Dee Bradley Baker as the pet Deer-Fox Twig (of course)

What do you think?
  4. TylerMirage
    08-27-2018
    TylerMirage
    Hey Troodon, I haven't come across posts reappearing, but I know that one of my reply posts was "eaten up" about a month or two ago.
  5. Troodon2
    08-25-2018
    Troodon2
    Have you noticed any bugs recently, like how some people's posts would disappear and reappear in conjuncture?
  6. Troodon2
    11-14-2017
    Troodon2
    It's up now if you're interested.
  7. Troodon2
    11-14-2017
    Troodon2
    Cool, thanks.
  8. TylerMirage
    11-14-2017
    TylerMirage
    I don't see why not. At the very least, it'd be an interesting read.
  9. Troodon2
    11-14-2017
    Troodon2
    I was thinking of typing a post in the General Chat forum regarding the history of The Copyright System called "The Rise and Fall of The Copyright System." In it explains the origin of copyright, The Public Domain and Fair Use.

Is that alright for this site?
  10. Troodon2
    10-28-2017
    Troodon2
    That's fine.