Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > EdgeofAzure

Conversation Between EdgeofAzure and HylianBelmont
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 51
  1. HylianBelmont
    04-11-2017
    HylianBelmont
    I pre-ordered Echoes earlier today! Got a nice T-shirt with it too, but yeah I'm really excited for it

I've played Digital Devil Saga and the Persona 1 to 4 (including the rather unique Revelations Persona) and I've played a little bit of Persona 5 as well. Should be fun I'd imagine!
  2. EdgeofAzure
    04-10-2017
    EdgeofAzure
    Yeah, I can see that. The wait between Fates release in Japan and America was pretty gross too, so I can only imagine adding 3 more months on to that.

P.S. I'm not sure how experienced you are with the Persona (or SMT) franchise, but P5 is pretty fantastic 4 dungeons in!
  3. HylianBelmont
    04-08-2017
    HylianBelmont
    Oh, don't worry about it

Yes it does! Which I'm really happy about personally, because that three month wait for Fates after America got it was the freaking worst lmao
  4. EdgeofAzure
    04-08-2017
    EdgeofAzure
    Sorry about the lack of communication, P5 has basically been my life the past 4-5 days...

Does Echoe's release at the same time in the UK as it does in the US?
  5. HylianBelmont
    04-04-2017
    HylianBelmont
    Yeah exactly! They both work rather well for their respective Fire Emblem games. Different strengths really.

P5 isn't that far away IIRC. But I'm still not going to be able to get it for a little while for other reasons really (Like other games etc.)
  6. EdgeofAzure
    04-04-2017
    EdgeofAzure
    Kozaki's style was honestly pretty perfect for the tone Awakening and Fates were trying to set, so I'd like to think those people are probably just not fans of his style. Hidari's designs would have been gloriously out of place in the previous 3DS games if the characters/plots writing stayed the same imo.

You're in the UK right? Does P5 not release there until later on? If so, I am so sorry!
  7. HylianBelmont
    04-04-2017
    HylianBelmont
    Agreed. Admittedly though I really don't like how people are using Hidari's artstyle for Echoes as examples of how "bad" Kozaki is as an artist. It just comes off as kind of petty to me.

Have fun with Persona 5 once you get it! I'll have to wait a while little while myself haha.
  8. EdgeofAzure
    04-03-2017
    EdgeofAzure
    Camus/Zeke/Sirius has always been one of my faves and my god, he looks incredible here!

In other news, I'm riding this P5 hype like crazy, I can't believe my copy comes in a few hours.
  9. HylianBelmont
    04-03-2017
    HylianBelmont
    https://mobile.twitter.com/theprince...89025788350464

"Zeke's" design looks pretty fantastic I gotta say!
  10. HylianBelmont
    03-30-2017
    HylianBelmont
    I remember she did a LOT like her in the SSB4 trailer. Stanbra also sounded rather similar to David Vincent as well IIRC, haha.