Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Abdullab
    06-15-2019
    Abdullab
    very true
  2. 8000 Saiyans
    06-14-2019
    8000 Saiyans
    When it comes to Scotland, a sort of revolution would be necessary in the federation to improve the quality of football there. They only seem to care about the Old Firm and nothing else.

And besides, they haven't produced a world-class player in decades. You could say that they've overachieved when it comes to club football (Celtic has won the European Cup while Rangers and Aberdeen have won the Cup Winners's Cup), but when it comes to national team, they've been underachievers. You'd think with all those great players they had in the past, they would have done much better than what they did.
  3. Abdullab
    06-12-2019
    Abdullab
    Yeh i toally agree being neutral helps you enjoy the game more
  4. 8000 Saiyans
    06-12-2019
    8000 Saiyans
    Hell, and in those years, you could have Austrian, Hungarian, Polish, Swiss, Bulgarian, Turkish, Czechoslovakian and Soviet teams in the semi-finals, so in a way, it was a much better era for the smaller European countries.

I don't really support any real clubs, but Liverpool is a club with a big history and you can tell that the fans really love the club. Klopp seems like a really likable guy to be around. The fans are really happy with the UCL title.

I think that being a neutral helps me enjoy the beautiful game more.
  5. Abdullab
    05-16-2019
    Abdullab
    so true man
  6. 8000 Saiyans
    05-16-2019
    8000 Saiyans
    At least they have the Champions League.

If there's one thing I miss about the old days of football is that you could have clubs from Portugal, Scotland, Greece, Yugoslavia, Sweden, the Netherlands and Belgium in the finals of the Champions League, when it was known as the European Cup.
  7. Abdullab
    05-07-2019
    Abdullab
    True man, despite all the memes. They can prove to be a solid in the game. But u never know in the world
  8. 8000 Saiyans
    05-07-2019
    8000 Saiyans
    I feel kinda bad for Liverpool, you know. They'll finish this season with 97 points in the Premier League, and still not win it. Apparently, they've been cursed to not win it by a witch doctor and they'll not win it until a former goalkeeper of the club urinates on all four posts of the Anfield.