Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Domayv

Conversation Between Domayv and Starscreamsfan
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 336
  1. Starscreamsfan
    03-22-2018
    Starscreamsfan
    Yes, it would. Especially with my schedule.

I could share some of the bios I made if you want to check them. Most of the VAs I picked for the character are classic actors, but there are some modern actors sprinkled in at times.
  2. Domayv
    03-22-2018
    Domayv
    It'll probably take weeks
  3. Starscreamsfan
    03-22-2018
    Starscreamsfan
    Okay. When I have time, I'll check the videos, but it's gonna be hard to do a cast like that, 'cause I always have some actors doing multiple roles. So if I get through those, I dunno how long it'll take to make that cast.
  4. Domayv
    03-22-2018
    Domayv
    I made the post now.
  5. Domayv
    03-22-2018
    Domayv
    NOTE: The Cinderella Master cutoff is up to the 45th Cinderella Master CD, as its release coincides with the final BD release of the 2015 anime (February-March 2016). This is to make casting easier whenever a new change occurs, such as girls getting a new Cinderella Master promotion.
  6. Domayv
    03-22-2018
    Domayv
    BOLD AND UNDERLINE: These characters are Cinderella Masters and have appeared in the 2015 anime. These characters will be exclusively voiced by Vancouver VAs, and their VAs are unique to them.
    BOLD: These characters are non-Cinderella Masters that have appeared in the 2015 anime, as well as Cinderella Masters that have not appeared in the 2015 anime. These characters can be voiced either by Vancouver VAs or Calgary VAs, and may be subject to multi-casting (if the character is voiced by a Vancouver VA. If the character is voiced by a Calgary VA then that voice is exclusive to them).
    None: These characters are neither of the above. These characters are usually to be voiced by a non-Vancouver/Calgary VA, usually one from LA, Dallas, Houston or New York City (provided it doesn't overlap with the 765 Pro Cast, which will be LA-established by default, or Million Live, which will be largely Dallas and Houston-based).
  7. Starscreamsfan
    03-22-2018
    Starscreamsfan
    Cool. Gonna check those videos and wait for the post.
  8. Domayv
    03-22-2018
    Domayv
    There's those youtube videos that I linked.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JecRTh9enR0 (Producer)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPR...0eFmwEjqlKeIeQ (CG videos)
    I'll make a post detailing the casting patterns.
  9. Starscreamsfan
    03-22-2018
    Starscreamsfan
    No multi-casting... gonna be tough, 'cause I do use multi-casting quite a bit.

Gonna try and check it whenever I have time if there's any videos outside of Crunchyroll, 'cause that site works badly for me.
  10. Domayv
    03-22-2018
    Domayv
    Cinderella Girls. There's a LOT of girls in the show, and I'm trying to make each casting choice unique to the character (meaning no multi-casting). A good starter would be these videos. So far, I only have Michael Dobson as the Producer and Patricia Drake as Mishiro Directing Manager