Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > A-Log

Conversation Between A-Log and HylianBelmont
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. HylianBelmont
    04-23-2017
    HylianBelmont
    Also, what do you think about Marc Thompson as a VA overall? Personally I think he's pretty great (especially for his work in Yugioh, Pokemon, and Ultimate Muscle etc.) and I think he's pretty underrated as well honestly. Plus he seems like a fairly nice guy I think.
  2. HylianBelmont
    04-09-2017
    HylianBelmont
    Well he does a really great job IMHO! Just in general the dub is reminding me why I miss hearing New York VAs in dubs more tbh.
  3. A-Log
    04-08-2017
    A-Log
    Yes, Dan Olk is his real name.
  4. HylianBelmont
    04-08-2017
    HylianBelmont
    Oh yeah! All the cast is great really, Wakaba in particular is one of my favourite characters and Roxanne Beck's voice is definitely one of the reasons why! I'm on episode 5 so far and I'm really enjoying it. Also, is Dan Olk "Jack Taylor's" actual name, or is it the other way around?
  5. A-Log
    04-06-2017
    A-Log
    I agree with you on Miki. Personally, they're all good to my ears, but Rachael's performance of Utena still gets me right here; especially in the final episode. Leah Applebaum perfectly showed off the brattiness of Nanami; Mandy Bonhomme was perfect as Juri; Jack Taylor/Dan Olk is perfectly sadistic and crazy as Saionji; and Roxanne Beck is adorable as Wakaba.
  6. HylianBelmont
    04-06-2017
    HylianBelmont
    I'm curious, who would you say has the best voice in english dub of Revolutionary Girl Utena? Honestly I think James Carter Cathcart's Miki in particular is really fitting.