Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > MasterBlaster

Conversation Between MasterBlaster and Marusero
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 100 of 123
  1. MasterBlaster
    01-28-2019
    MasterBlaster
    Thanks, man. I'll let ya know when I have some clips edited for ya. Trust me, I won't forget!
  2. Marusero
    01-28-2019
    Marusero
    It's okay, man, just work at your own pace.
  3. MasterBlaster
    01-28-2019
    MasterBlaster
    Sorry, man. I've been more busy than I expected as of late, plus I've been dealing with some pain in my arm that I'm not sure where it even came from, to be honest.

Again, I'm sorry, man. I'll try and see if I can get some work done on it tomorrow, promise, man.
  4. Marusero
    01-28-2019
    Marusero
    Hey, man, I decided not to talk to you yesterday just so you could do your stuff. Anyway, though, how are those voice clips going? I'm just curious, nothing else.
  5. MasterBlaster
    01-26-2019
    MasterBlaster
    Nah, not yet, unfortunately--I've been rather busy all day. I'll likely start sometime if not Sunday, then Monday, at the latest.

I'll see what I can do, bud. While I do own the first game, I don't have a capture device to record footage for lines and the like, so getting those specifics will be a bit tricky, TBH.
  6. Marusero
    01-26-2019
    Marusero
    Hey, I don't mean to brag or annoy you but have you been able to start working on the samples? Also, concerning Dan's voice clips from the first game, could you perhaps have his gameplay dialogue without the BGM (in addition to his dialogue in the cutscenes, although those could have the BGM)?
  7. MasterBlaster
    01-25-2019
    MasterBlaster
    No problem, man!

Oh, I see! Welp, that's no problem--definitely nothing watching a an episode of a show or two won't fix, heh-heh!
  8. Marusero
    01-25-2019
    Marusero
    Thanks!

Well, I'm glad you liked the idea of Scott as Sonic, despite my limited knowledge regarding Toronto VAs. As for Lyon, I was thinking about his voice for the hero (or custom character) from the first Bakugan video game, though I need to listen to the examples you mentioned as well.
  9. MasterBlaster
    01-25-2019
    MasterBlaster
    Gotcha, buddy! I'll keep you posted, don't you worry!

Hmmm... now that you mention it, I could definitely imagine that. His Dan does elude a certain amount of cockiness and playfulness that could go into a decent rendition of Sonic, if he lowers the pitch a tad. I kinda blanked out on Lyon Smith for a bit there, but after recalling his roles, particularly Tony from Magi-Nation and Corey from Grojband, I can see that too!

I can probably also see Rob Tinkler or Cory Doran in the role, as well, if that's possible.
  10. Marusero
    01-25-2019
    Marusero
    You there, pal?