Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Bry

Conversation Between Bry and Dr.Who
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. Dr.Who
    03-17-2016
    Dr.Who
    I remember playing the Pajama Sam games a lot as a boy- same with Spy Fox. Putt Putt, I think I played the Zoo one and the Enters the Race one the most, though I liked whoever the boy was who voiced him up until Travels Through Time the most for his voice.

Good actors, horrendous direction, is what I think of Big Green in general.
  2. Bry
    03-16-2016
    Bry
    Oh yeah, that **** was my childhood. :p

Been getting into the VAs of Humongous Games lately. I dunno, it's amazing how 2/3 Big Green actors were involved.
  3. Dr.Who
    03-16-2016
    Dr.Who
    Your avatar looks like the drunk Putt Putt from Putt Putt Goes to the Moon...is that it?
  4. Dr.Who
  5. Dr.Who
    02-27-2016
    Dr.Who
    Remember how you were asking me the other day how unprofessional the TPCi dub voice crew is, right? When I signed the Danny DeVito as Detective Pikachu petition recently, I also happened to sign this as well (despite believing neither will succeed)- check out the hyperlinks here for the examples of how unprofessional they act, as does TPCi themselves: https://www.change.org/p/the-pokemon...he-pokemon-dub.

This is why I refuse to support TPCi any longer myself: they treat people as well fans like garbage, and I'm just not a fan of that. Think SEGA and Sonic, more or less, only worse.
  6. Dr.Who
    02-12-2016
    Dr.Who
    In her case, it's just the latter, but the others...well, I'm sure you know the rest since you asked that.
  7. Bry
    02-12-2016
    Bry
    Is there any stories of Kayzie Rogers being as unprofessional as the other TPCi actors, or is it just "she back stabbed 4kids"?
  8. Dr.Who
    02-12-2016
    Dr.Who
    Pretty much haha, everyone hates TPCi/Zoppi's Team Rocket in particular. Ask anyone in the fandom, no one's been able to understand a word they've been saying since DP because of his awful rhyming/alliterating dialogue. XD.

He really is, or Weevil from Yu-Gi-Oh, the "deceiving, smug jerk" part is pretty much what he's like apparently.
    True, the Pokemon Anime is an absolute shell of what it once was, contrary to what people will tell you about "DP and XY being the best seasons" (I happen to think they are the worst of them all to be honest).

Yeah, Zoppi's TPCi Pokemon script writing is absolutely dreadful, he reminds me of the 4Kids' One Piece writers. Even in general, though, Ash is pretty much a Gary Stu now and Team Rocket are just flanderized to utter retards these days in my eyes.
  9. Bry
    02-12-2016
    Bry
    He's better off supplying sound effects for nails on a chalkboard.

But yeah, he's more or less a real life Gary Oak, in terms of how obnoxious he seems, haha. Sides, I'm sure the rest of the 4kids cast has better stuff going on than working on that zombie of a franchise. I doubt they can make the horrid writing sound good, as talent as they are.
  10. Dr.Who
    02-12-2016
    Dr.Who
    Same on Kayzie Rogers backstabbing them, that's gotta hurt.

I think it's unanimous most of us don't like Zoppi, I saw you don't like his Meowth.