ANNOUNCEMENT: The BTVA server has moved servers and undergone major code changes. If you experience any issues, please report them here

Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > TylerMirage

Conversation Between TylerMirage and SupremeTarantulas
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 421
  1. SupremeTarantulas
    06-16-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    I thought he had a monocle at first.

I meant the newer ones. I shared some brief stuff from when I started but thru are plenty more to share.

What are you doing right now then? Planning on finishing my Nemeis Prime script soon, then taking a break to sort out my plans, and edit my old scripts/update them a bit.

So if you're free want to start them?

Or should I share them instead of the general info?

What's easier?
  2. TylerMirage
    06-16-2019
    TylerMirage
    Ha ha, not quite. It's from a silly fan-art comic panel. It's disappointed Mario.

They're good. They've quited down for now. Hoping it'll pick up again soon.

Ah, that's sucky to hear about your work.

Haven't I read them already? If not, send them again.
  3. SupremeTarantulas
    06-16-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Your profile pic is what? Senior Citizen Mario?

How goes the movie projects?

Work has been "crap" and am dealing trying to change jobs, and al, fre time is f or writing Tzf stuff whatever so taking periodic absences from BTVA etc, to focus on it.

Ate quick bios for each of my Revoultion characters cool to get you into it slowly?

I tried samples but had to edit them to fit here and you were busy and never read them.
  4. SupremeTarantulas
    04-20-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    $40 G1 Starscream, and two Hot Rod's (unsure on price).

G1 Devastator was there for a day but someone got him.

I had just bought Titans Return version so it was for bragging purposes but still.

Curious how cheap it was.
  5. TylerMirage
    04-18-2019
    TylerMirage
    I give up. Tell me.
  6. SupremeTarantulas
    04-16-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Guess what I saw for $40 at my local comic shop. You won't believe it...
  7. TylerMirage
    01-24-2019
    TylerMirage
    Well, I can only assume that there's an amount on the card, because you can't buy gift cards with nothing on them. Gift cards either come with a pre-set amount on them, which will be identified on the card itself, or they have a specific amount added to them at the time of purchase. Regardless, the card itself is activated once the card is officially paid for.

Nah, you didn't misunderstand. I left because I was tired of the petty, immature, uninformed and often toxic opinions and attitude of the majority of users there. There's obviously good and smart people on there, ones that I often enjoyed interacting with, but overall, the online Transformers fan community can be pretty awful to deal with. But it's your choice - if you're looking for a Transformers community, TFW2005 is one of the biggest.
  8. SupremeTarantulas
    01-22-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Nightshade attempts to disarm Nemesis and makes a move resembling a karate shop, making cheesy fighting noises. Nemesis grabs his arm and tosses him out, more rocks fall but it takes longer this time.. Imperion attempts to attack him with his sword but is blocked by nemesis and his weapons)

Nemesis: You try the same or similar static Optimus tried on you and expect it to work after claiming victory from such a tactic. You also forgot to prepare for another Autobot sneak attack, relying on confidence alone. Truly pathetic.

(Nemesis knocks the sword out of Imperion's hand and then drops his own weapons, grabbing Imperion's arm and tossing him in the air. He picks up Imperion's sword.

Nemesis: Here have your sword

(It pierces Imperion's chest and the light in his eyes goes as he hits the ground. Nemesis reverts back to vehicle mode and scans for Demolisher and Nightshade but assumes the rocks crushed them. He drives off not noticing Nightshade's cloaked form)
  9. SupremeTarantulas
    01-22-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Imperion: Defeating Optimus's group of Autobots shouldn't be this easy. It proves that Prime has aged, withered, and the Autobot Resistantce will soon fall. Victory shall be in our grasp, and I will claim Earth in memory of Lord Megatron.

(The base shakes)

Imperion: An earthquake? Some kind of Earth based tremor?

(A portion of the wall then explodes and a black truck drives in, and transforms revealing Nemesis Prime)

Imperion: Optimus

Nemesis: Not quite

(Demolisher transforms and fires his turret but Nemesis pulls out a sword resembling a lightsaber and one with sharp metal blade, leaps into the air, and then brings both down swords down on the turret cutting it onto pieces. He then lands, picks up Demolisher and throws out of the base was he transforms back to vehicle mode and he lets out a comical scream as he falls, with rocks sliding as he tumbles).
  10. SupremeTarantulas
    01-22-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    So there shoild be a n amount on the card, I just need to look it up?

Have a few other things to bring but am treating to you to some fanfiction samples first.

Keep in mind BTVA's 1000 character limit made me edit it slightly so it's nopt as effective.

While I'm at it, I'm going to expand my fanbase on TFW at some point but had to be talked into it since you mentioned immaturity on there that scared me.

Or did I misunderstand?