1. GreenGoblin75
    01-17-2019
    GreenGoblin75
    Will reply soon
  2. SupremeTarantulas
    01-14-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Reposting these.

Next order of business at the DC RP. I claimed Black Mask and he's a part of Jason's resurrection. What should I do with Jason when Black Mask takes over Gotham?

Same with Carmine Falcone.

Also have a Lantern corps that uses all rings after Manhuters kill the original bearer so can I kill off Red Lanterns besides Atrocitus and have him want revenge on the Manhunters.
  3. GreenGoblin75
    01-07-2019
    GreenGoblin75
    Maybe can't remember what it's from.
  4. SupremeTarantulas
    01-07-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Oh yeah Hobby's debut when he rips Spidey's costume.

Shouldn't that be switched though?
  5. GreenGoblin75
    01-07-2019
    GreenGoblin75
    I believe it's Spidey ripping apart Carnage. Homage to an older Hobgoblin cover.

I got a PS3 with the Metal Gear Legacy Collection, some DC animated movies, and a few Star Wars comic TPBs.
  6. SupremeTarantulas
    01-07-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Who's in your new avatar? Looks like Spidey, Carnage, and a few other symbiotes.

This being my first post here in 2019, what did you get for Christmas?

Also, there's stuff in the Conversation thread to reply to, right at the top.
  7. SupremeTarantulas
    09-28-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    I posted some RP plans before my break that you never got a chance to to answer. They're in the conversation thread.
  8. SupremeTarantulas
    08-29-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    Check the conversation for an old post you missed? Also have a Lantern corps that uses all rings after Manhuters kill the original bearer so can I kill off Red Lanterns besides Atrocitus and have hi. want revenge on the Manhunters.
  9. SupremeTarantulas
    08-28-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    You should talk to Starscreamsfan if you still plan on joining DC cause he's considering giving your characters away.

Message him at Marvel. He's taking a break from here.

I can hold Firefly, Deathstroke, annd Jim Gordon if you want, cause they're still mine technically.
  10. SupremeTarantulas
    08-13-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    Thanks for the birthday post m,an. Wasn't able to answer till now. Was busy with craziness.

Next order of business at the DC Rp. I claimed Black Mask and he's a part of Jason's resurrection. What should I do with Jason when Black Mask takes over Gotham?

Same with Carmine Falcone.