Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > 1dbad

Conversation Between 1dbad and Marusero
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. Marusero
    09-10-2019
    Marusero
    I thought they were pretty good, despite the Royal Knights being obtainable very late-game in Cyber Sleuth, as well as the fact that the maximum value for ABI was changed from 100 to 200 in Hacker's Memory. Another complaint I have is that some Digimon models could've looked better, to say the least.

Also, thank you for liking my idea of Max as Keisuke! I've also been considering Arnie Pantoja as Takumi Aiba, Erik Scott Kimerer as Arata Sanada (think of his performance as Blue from Pokémon Generations), and Cherami Leigh as Yuuko Kamishiro (something along the lines of her Makoto Niijima voice could work). As for Nokia Shiramine, I've been struggling to think of a decent VA for her, but maybe… Erica Lindbeck?
  2. 1dbad
    09-10-2019
    1dbad
    How did you like the games? And sure, I'd love to once I play the games! Fan casting is fun. I'd say you're off to a pretty good start with that Max casting.
  3. Marusero
    09-08-2019
    Marusero
    I know, right? I did get and play both games on PS4, though, but I wouldn't mind getting the Complete Edition for the Switch or PC. Also, I'm trying to come up with an English dub cast, and so far, I've only got Max Mittelman as Keisuke Amasawa (think of his performance as Kousei Arima), the player character in HM. If you ever get the chance to play the Cyber Sleuth duology and would like to help me out with this fan cast, please let me know.
  4. 1dbad
    09-08-2019
    1dbad
    I have! I've been wanting to play them but didn't have any of the systems they were on. Really excited about the Switch release of them later this year.
  5. Marusero
    09-05-2019
    Marusero
    Thanks! By the way, have you heard of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and its side-story game, Hacker's Memory?
  6. 1dbad
    09-05-2019
    1dbad
    Great tastes, my friend! I'm also a fan of Digimon and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood myself.
  7. Marusero
    09-04-2019
    Marusero
    Pretty cool! Here's my list:
    Charlotte
    Digimon
    Fullmetal Alchemist (specifically Brotherhood)
    Gurren Lagann
    Persona
    Pokémon
    Sonic the Hedgehog

Those are some series that I like, to name a few, despite feeling a bit disconnected from some of these choices.
  8. 1dbad
    09-04-2019
    1dbad
    Quite a few! Persona/Shin Megami Tensei, Fire Emblem, Naruto, Silent Hill, Pokemon, etc. You?
  9. Marusero
    08-31-2019
    Marusero
    Any series/franchises that you're a fan of?
  10. 1dbad
    08-17-2019
    1dbad
    Happy to hear it.