Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Foxwolf

Conversation Between Foxwolf and SephiVA
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. SephiVA
    12-17-2020
    SephiVA
    there's a limit of 4 to pending/open/closed projects. Antithesis is closed, but there's two other Antithesis projects listed when there should be only one- even the links go back to the same project. So I should easily be able to make another project, but can't due to the glitch.
  2. SephiVA
    10-18-2013
    SephiVA
    "Feel free to bug me in a couple of months in case I've forgotten."

Male and female VAs........
  3. SephiVA
    03-24-2013
    SephiVA
    "idk if this is a bit of a huge request, but do you know if the website will ever allow to list ones #1 favorite voice actor and #1 favorite voice actress seperately? Cuz my fav voice actor is Steven Blum but my favorite voice Actress is Mary Elizabeth Mcglynn, and I think it'd be a lot easier on deciding if I could list them both based on gender X_X"

^^^there it is.
  4. SephiVA
    03-20-2013
    SephiVA
    Read our conversation and you'll see it :p

Typing this via phone btw...god I hope my pc is fixed soon. All my voice acting related things are on hold until I do and I don't want to let people down!
  5. Foxwolf
    03-07-2013
    Foxwolf
    Hey dude. and crap, I've already forgotten what is it I said I'd do for you .... sorry >_< i've just fixed so many bits and bods lately. please remind me again?
  6. SephiVA
    03-07-2013
    SephiVA
    eeey. This is the part where I bug you and see if you've forgotten or if I just haven't noticed it lol
  7. SephiVA
    01-28-2013
    SephiVA
    lol okay
  8. Foxwolf
    01-28-2013
    Foxwolf
    that's actually a great request, esp considering the site has Top listings for Male and Female VAs. I'll certainly add it to my very long list of things to do

Feel free to bug me in a couple of months in case I've forgotten.
  9. SephiVA
    01-28-2013
    SephiVA
    idk if this is a bit of a huge request, but do you know if the website will ever allow to list ones #1 favorite voice actor and #1 favorite voice actress seperately? Cuz my fav voice actor is Steven Blum but my favorite voice Actress is Mary Elizabeth Mcglynn, and I think it'd be a lot easier on deciding if I could list them both based on gender X_X