Date Of Birth: Apr 29, 1955
Birth Place: Denver, Colorado, USA
Trivia & Fun Facts:
- Fave Anime: Transformers R.I.D, Samurai X, Digimon, Eagle-Riders, Teknoman
- Auditioned for the role of Optimus Prime in Transformers R.I.D
- Dream Works sent him to Norway to dub The Road to El Dorado and Chicken Run in Polish.
- Has been a Transformers fan since back in the 1980s.
- His debut voice role was in Robotech. He recalls that Harmony Gold made the VAs stay up all night recording. He is amazed that Robotech is still a very well known anime series.
- Skills & Abilities: Comedy, Dialects & Accents, Drums, Horses, Impersonations, Most Sports, Singing, Some Martial Arts And Stage Combat
- Husband of Ellyn Stern
(On how he got involved with Transformers R.I.D) "Well it's funny, I remember Transformers when I was growing up. This is the forth U.S. incarnation of the series. I have done a lot of work for Saban/Fox as I mentioned, who is doing this version. I really have Tom Wyner to thank though, because he was asked by the producer who he thought should write the show and Tom recommended me. Thank you Tom."
(On Armorhide of Transformers R.I.D) "He's a dedicated soldier who really enjoys what he's doing. He just happens to be on the wrong team. If he was on the other side he would fight just as hard. I don't think he thinks about being on the right side or the wrong side, he follows his commands and does his best, and he really likes to blow stuff up."
(On writing & Acting) "I think that the fact that I'm an actor is extremely helpful to my writing. The fact that I'm on the other side of the mike, makes me able to understand a lot more about what goes on, how things are done, characterization, dialogue, performance and so on, than the normal writer, who hasn't experienced these things. The fact that I'm an actor-writer-director helps, because it affects and impacts a project on many levels, making it more dimensional and layered. I also feel that as a writer and director, I can relate better to the actor, being one myself."