Yellow Jacket / Hank Pym
Marvel Universe Marvel Universe

Yellow Jacket / Hank Pym

Comparision of the voice over actors who have been the voice of Yellow Jacket / Hank Pym with sound clips and images.
Franchise: Marvel Universe

Created by Music Meister on Apr 16 2017
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (2010)
Yellowjacket / Hank PymWally Wingert
Wally Wingert
Eternals (2014)
Yellow Jacket / Hank PymSam Vincent
Sam Vincent

EDITOR'S OPINION

I'm not a fan of what they did with Yellow Jacket in Earth's Mightiest Heroes but nothing I can really fault Wally for.

Sam didn't get a lot to work with as Yellow Jacket but he's decent overall. Not bad but I wouldn't really remember it in the long run.
For me, this is a tie.

Music Meister

Comments

WrightWay
said at 12:13 AM on Sat Apr 29 2017
Wally Wingert sounds a lot more natural and laid back as Yellow Jacket to me, but I do think Sam Vincent has a really cool voice here that is unique to come from him at the same time, so I like both actor's perfromance as the character.

I'd have to get the edge to Wally, but Sam's also pretty good, nonetheless.
Anicomicgeek
said at 1:17 PM on Fri Apr 21 2017
This might be a stupid question, but why isn't this part of the larger Hank Pym VC?

Either way, like with the larger Pym VC, I'm going with Wingert, though Sam Vincent was alright, too.
larkchronicles
said at 3:33 AM on Mon Apr 17 2017
I actually like Sam's Yellowjacket, but I think he'd work better as a regular Ant-Man instead.
The Doctor
said at 7:28 PM on Sun Apr 16 2017
Wally Wingert was great as Yellowjacket and the clips used was one of the funniest moments in the whole show.

Sam Vincent's voice sounds really forced and his delivery is kinda awkward.
Starscreamsfan
said at 6:36 PM on Sun Apr 16 2017
Leaning more towards Wingert, but Vincent was just as good.
Shaun Ince
said at 6:29 PM on Sun Apr 16 2017
Never really cared much from Yellow Jacket, but Wally is better than Sam Vincent in this role.
GreenGoblin75
said at 6:01 PM on Sun Apr 16 2017
I loved Wally Wingert as Ant-Man, but I think he was possibly even better as Yellowjacket.

The slightly deeper, more smug and cocky Hank Pym voice just fit perfectly. Really liked a lot of his storylines, even if I would've liked him to eventually become Ant-Man once again.

Sam sounds too light, young, and forced. I really like Sam as an actor, but he's not that great here. I think Brian Drummond using something like his Blurr voice but less angsty would've fit better.

Anyways, Wally for the win, no contest.
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 5:57 PM on Sun Apr 16 2017
Not a huge Yellowjacket fan, but I'll go with Wally Wingert.
Be the first to Add To Favorites

THE BEST
Who do you think has been the best from these Yellow Jacket / Hank Pym voice actors?
Wally Wingert