King Kai / North Kai
Dragon Ball Dragon Ball

King Kai / North Kai

Comparision of the voice over actors who have been the voice of King Kai / North Kai with sound clips and images.
Franchise: Dragon Ball

King Kai is a deity and martial arts master. He oversees the north quadrant of the Universe and his planet is found at the end of Snake Way.

He has trained many disciples such as Goku, Piccolo, Tien, Chiaotzu and Yamcha. He lives with his monkey Bubbles and friend Gregory. He enjoys driving his car and telling jokes (most which are very corny and unfunny).

Despite his foolish nature he is also very wise and knowledgeable. He specializes in telepathic communication and also taught Goku the Spirit Bomb and Kaio-ken.
Created by Pokejedservo on Dec 29 2009
Special thanks to NCZ for additional sound clips.
Dragon Ball Z (1996)
King Kai / North KaiSean Schemmel
Sean Schemmel
Dragon Ball Z (1996)
King Kai / North KaiDon Brown
Don Brown
Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might (1998)
King Kai / North KaiUnknown Voice Actor
Unknown Voice Actor
Dragon Ball Z: Lord Slug (2001)
King Kai / North KaiPaul Bandey
Paul Bandey
Dragon Ball Z: Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan (2003)
King Kai / North KaiEd Marcus
Ed Marcus
Dragon Ball GT (2003)
King Kai / North KaiDean Galloway
Dean Galloway

Well folks its been a little while since the last time I did a DBZ VC so I thought I do a little something here for the North Kai namely King Kai!

First of all we have Ocean Group VA Don Brown in which he is well known for doing goofy higher voices well and this is no exception. While Don Brown does get points on how it doesn't sound too much like his Pilaf/Garlic Jr. voices, he does do a suitable job portraying King Kai's Fozzie Bear-esque sense of humor but is capable of toning it down when Kai has to be serious.

Sean Schemmel is the current VA of King Kai in the FUNimation dub and is his 2nd most recognized voice just closely behind Goku. But while the original VA change from Ocean to FUNi has always been a controversial topic I always did find Sean Schemmel's King Kai to be one of the better changes. As much as I enjoyed Don Brown's King Kai back when the FUNi VA talent tried to be like the Ocean VA talent Sean Schemmel's King Kai was in spirit with Don Brown's work. (And to be honest I actually liked Sean's King Kai more than his Goku.)

And last but not least is Canadian VA Dean Galloway as King Kai in the Blue Water dub of DBGT and this was a rather pleasant surprise as well. While Dean seems to be Blue Water's "Go-to guy" for higher older male voices his voice was very much like Don Brown and Sean Schemmel's King Kai voice and is probably one of the better performances in the Blue Water DBGT dub.

So overall I liked all 3 of these performances and I am not quite sure who to pick here to be honest...

(Note: Found a clip of King Kai in the Malaysian English dub of the 3rd movie and while some might appreciate the idea of a King Kai from doesn't have a high voice but this just sounds WAY too awkward. Of course the overly thick accent doesn't help.)

said at 1:45 PM on Thu Oct 6 2016
I'm kind of glad that Don (Ocean dub) is winning this instead of "most popular incarnation of the show" voice.

It's also really nice that Don managed to find a pretty damn fitting voice that in fact is somewhat emulative of the original performance, even *without* proper reference audio. Same goes for Mr. Rager as Satan, & to an extent Dameon Clarke as Cell.

Well done.
said at 12:34 PM on Wed Oct 5 2016
1. Don Brown: He sounds like one of those goofy, kind, elderly church ministers, and manages to convey wisdom in his voice, but with a slight garble that helps him stand out.

2. Dean Galloway: Very similar to Don Brown, except a bit higher pitched in tone.

3. Paul Bandey: A little better than Ed Marcus in delivery and sounds elderly, but he'd clearly struggle with the comedic side of the character.

4. Ed Marcus: He sounds elderly, but he certainly doesn't sound like he can delivery his lines like a person or that he could do the comedic side well.

5. Sean Schemmel: Unlike his other major role, I feel he has never improved as this character: he always sounds like he has food in his mouth and garbled in tone & delivery. It's honestly a disgrace to Joji Yanami's warm, elderly voice for the character to me.

6. Unknown Voice Actor: He's so horrid, he makes Sean Schemmel sound great in comparison.
said at 1:47 PM on Thu Oct 6 2016
@WrightWay ""It's honestly a disgrace to Joji Yanami's warm, elderly voice"

They didn't really have Japanese audio when they were starting out. It was a Saban dub, so it wasn't exactly a priority since they were more-or-less using it as a cheaper alternative to making their own show.
said at 1:51 PM on Thu Oct 6 2016
That's a pretty fair & valid point, but I really wish Sean Schemmel had stopped (IMO, badly) imitating Don Brown's take by this point in Kai: at this point, they do have access to the Japanese audio, so the only reason I figure Schemmel is still stuck doing that voice is because he's accustomed to doing it, and doing another one would irritate the dub's fandom.
said at 10:57 AM on Sat Jul 30 2016
1. Don Brown
2. Sean Schemmel
3. Dean Galloway
4. Paul Bandey
5. Ed Marcus
6. Speedy VA(s)
said at 10:17 PM on Wed Mar 16 2016
1. Don Brown - The best and most balanced performance for King Kai here. He gets the wise martial arts deity down but is still able to get the goofy jokester side down as well.

2. Dean Galloway - Sounds similar to Down Brown, but he doesn't get that much to work with in comparison.

3. Paul Bandey - He does at least manage to sound close to Joji Yanami, and Tony Jay too apparently o_o. Though he doesn't really show the more comical side.

4. Ed Marcus - More or less the same as what I think of Paul, though he sounds a little unnatural.

5. Sean Schemmel - I have to admit this was not one of his best roles. He sounds like he's trying too hard to do a Don Brown impression, but unfortunately it sounds very forced and awkward. I won't say it's terrible, but he was MUCH better as Goku and Nail.

6. Unknown Voice Actor - Though yeah, anyone who says Sean is the worst clearly hasn't heard THIS. Do I even need to explain what wrong with this one? Because it should be obvious. Though he is at least in the so bad it's good territory.
Shaun Ince
said at 7:09 PM on Sat Mar 12 2016
You know, if ABGroupe had continued to dub more movies, we probably would have seen either Doug Rand or David Gassman as King Kai. Or they'll do what they did with The Dead Zone movie & have Doug & David voice him at different points. The whole thing would come full circle & you would have had the whole male cast for the ABGroupe/Big Green dub voice one character.
said at 10:45 AM on Tue Mar 8 2016
1. Sean (moreso in Kai)
2. Don
3. Dean
4. Ed
5. Paul
6. UVA
said at 10:30 PM on Sun May 29 2016
Switch Paul & Ed
said at 5:26 PM on Wed Mar 2 2016
Paul Bandey and Ed Marcus both honestly have very fitting voices for him, actually, but the problem lies in their acting.

With Ed Marcus, he struggles to deliver his lines at times and ends up coming across as silly and forced at points, like with, "I'LLgiveyousomanymealsyouwillBURST, but you have to get here fast, getherequick!"

Paul Bandey, meanwhile, he has the more natural acting of the two for me, but where Ed struggles to deliver lines properly, Bandey is a little TOO reserved at times.

Honestly, my ranking is now:

1. Don Brown
2. Dean Galloway
3. Paul Bandey
4. Ed Marcus
5. Sean Schemmel
6. UVA
said at 11:27 AM on Wed Mar 9 2016
@Dr.Who I think the biggest problem with their takes is that, due to the nature of the movies, neither got a chance to play the failed comedian. And I KNOW Paul can do (intentional) comedy well.
said at 12:25 PM on Wed Mar 9 2016
@Kioea Honestly, I think both of them could have nailed King Kai if they got to play him in the main series.
said at 10:13 AM on Thu Mar 10 2016
If Paragus is any indication, Paul can definitely do comedy well.

Seriously, though, I agree he can do intentional comedy well.

I agree: it's sad we never got to see that.
Shaun Ince
said at 3:09 AM on Wed Mar 2 2016
Well, this poll took an interesting turn didn't it?(Quickly glances over to who is winning the poll currently)

I'm just gonna give my quick thoughts on the ABGroupe voices for King Kai. Both Paul & Ed voices are decent for this role. For the old sage aspect of his character it works.
Shaun Ince
said at 3:26 PM on Wed Mar 2 2016
@Shaun Ince If anyone was curious as to what I was reffering to in regads to the poll there was a short period where Schemmel had the lead. Now it's not the case anymore. Anyway I'll just leave it at that.
said at 9:00 AM on Wed Mar 9 2016
@Shaun Ince
How about now? :p
Shaun Ince
said at 12:36 PM on Wed Mar 9 2016
@GreenGoblin75 Well, now he has the lead again. But I'd rather not dwell any further about who's leading the poll anymore.
said at 8:19 AM on Mon Feb 22 2016
Is it me, or do I hear Masako Nozawa's scream in Paul's clip?
Nightmare Crusher
said at 8:31 AM on Mon Feb 22 2016
@Kioea Yes, yes it is. I think what happened is they were only able to dub in one voice track at a time, leaving Goku's voice undubbed.
Shaun Ince
said at 4:21 PM on Sat Sep 10 2016
@Nightmare Crusher Now that is just really odd in itself. We have a dub that leaves a portion of the original Japanese audio and it wasn't dubbed over or edited out. Considering how limited the cast was and the audio quality suggests they had a fairly low budget when they dubbed these movies.
said at 1:51 PM on Sun Sep 11 2016
@Shaun Ince There's a few more examples of this. They left in Shigeru Nakahara's yell as Android 17 decapitates Gero (Super Android 13). And they kept Toshio Furukawa's opening scream as Piccolo in Dead Zone, even though no one was talking over it.
Shaun Ince
said at 8:16 PM on Sun Sep 11 2016
@Kioea The mystery & the implications behind the ABGroupe dub are very interesting indeed.
said at 8:10 AM on Mon Feb 22 2016
Ed Macus and Paul Bandey could've been great with proper direction. ...but, alas. : /
Nightmare Crusher
said at 7:07 PM on Sat Feb 20 2016
Paul Bandey and Ed Marcus, at least in Bojack, managed to get pretty close to Joji Yanami. It's too bad they sound so bored most of the time.

I think Don Brown does the best job of balancing the martial arts master and weird old jokester parts of Kaio. Dean Galloway does a decent impression of him as well. Sean Schemmel I find funny, but I don't get the martial arts master vibe from him at all.
said at 4:04 PM on Sat Jan 9 2016
Don Brown is easily the best King Kai here, he has one of those voices that could get annoying but here he ends up making him really funny and likeable. He does sound like a wise martial artist and deity despite how often and easily flustered and annoyed he can get sometimes.

I think I'll rank Dean Galloway as my second favourite, while not as great or as memorable as Don Brown, he does get the wise aspect of his character done, though I need to hear more of him, I'm not sure how Dean handles the more comedic moments.

Sean Schemmel is an awesome Goku, my favourite even but as King Kai....not so much. You can tell that he's doing an emulation of Don's performance However unlike his Goku and other roles, I never felt like he improved much as King Kai. He plays him more as a fat, gluttonous and obnoxious type of character which King Kai isn't. However I don't hate this performance entirely and in fact I usually don't think of it as bad until I'm reminded of Don Brown's performance. I dunno I guess I'm weird like that?

The UVA here is the absolute worst, he sounds like a dumb stoned old man. It's hilarious but for all the wrong reasons.
said at 5:29 AM on Wed Feb 24 2016
Wow neither voice in the Big Green dub fits King Kai however they both sounding really good and even cool.

Paul Bandey reminds me a lot of Tony Jay here in his voice and performance. Seriously he sounds rather epic.

Ed Marcus is good too but Paul's take sounds far more epic.

Still despite how good they sound, they don't fit King Kai at all, I can't see them pulling off the comedic aspects at all.
said at 6:59 PM on Tue Oct 20 2015
1. Don Brown
2. Sean Schemmel
3. Dean Galloway
4. KaiserNeko (TFS Abridged)
5. Paul Bandey
6. Ed Marcus
7. "Speedy Video" VA
said at 5:22 PM on Fri Nov 20 2015
1. Sean Schemmel
2. Don Brown
3. KaiserNeko (TFS Abridged)
4. Dean Galloway
5. Joji Yanami
6. Paul Bandey
7. Ed Marcus
8. "Speedy Video" VA
said at 4:17 PM on Sun Sep 20 2015
1. Don Brown
2. Sean Schemmel
3. Dean Galloway
4. Paul Bandey (AB dub)
5. UVA
said at 12:39 PM on Thu Nov 12 2015
@Kioea Now that we know about the AB spilt, I'm having a hard time separating Paul Bandey and Ed Marcus. Neither really captures the failed comedian side of King Kai, but given his role in the movies, that's not really surprising. Paul sounds wise, yet stuffy and worn out, which is appropriate for a long-serving guardian of the universe and martial arts master (especially one who has to put up with Goku). However, the voice doesn't easily lend itself to humour, even though it's probably the closest in terms of tone to Joji Yamani. Ed, on the other hand, sounds gravelly and bad-tempered (hey, Goku DID destroy his house), but there's still wisdom there, and there are times when a TOUCH of humour comes out.
said at 3:51 AM on Sun Jan 10 2016
@Kioea "the voice doesn't easily lend itself to intentional humour,"

Fixed that for you.
said at 5:26 PM on Wed Sep 16 2015
Don Brown actually sounds like a wise character who has eccentric moments at times, but still imparts kindness and knowledge: his take is really the closest to who King Kai is out of all the dub voices King Kai's had.

Dean wasn't bad at all: he at least sounds caring and concerned.

Sean is so obnoxious here and sounds like a clown with some marbles in his mouth rather than a wise Martial Arts Masters.

Unknown sounds like a Malaysian man got drunk.
said at 2:06 AM on Fri Aug 21 2015
I think both Don Brown and Sean Schemmel did great in this role, they both make the character funny and enjoyable.

Dean Galloway I will say was pretty decent.

The Unknown Voice Actor was just plain awful, he sounded like didn't even give a ****, his acting is terrible and he sounds really bored.

I think I'll go with Sean Schemmel, I found him to be just a little more enjoyable then Don.
Shaun Ince
said at 7:38 PM on Fri Aug 7 2015
I'm actually quite surprised at how close the voting is, in this poll, when it comes to both Brown & Schemmel.
Shaun Ince
said at 9:42 AM on Thu Jul 23 2015
1.Don Brown
2.Dean Galloway
3. Sean Schemmel
4. UVA
said at 9:08 AM on Mon Jul 20 2015
Don- Goofy kind old man voice
Sean- Garbled muffled clownish sorta voice
Dean- Sort of bland middle age man voice
Unknown- Deep lisped challenged guy voice

Don is best King Kai
Silly Sally
said at 8:28 PM on Sat Jul 4 2015
Don Brown: My church preacher/minister who is funny.
Dean Galloway: The poor man's substitute.
Sean Schemmel: Fat, lispy moron with laryngitis.
said at 10:18 AM on Fri Jul 3 2015
i dont like any of them but i guess Dean Galloway
said at 2:27 PM on Fri May 15 2015
For me,

1) Sean Schemmel
2) Don Brown
3) Dean Galloway
4) Unknown VA
said at 11:01 PM on Sat May 2 2015
Don had the most wise and kind elderly old man voice of the three.
said at 4:02 AM on Thu Apr 16 2015
Wow! You don't often see a vote this close on here. Don and Sean are really giving each other a run for their money. Well done, guys. Anyway, I'm going... Don.
said at 8:19 AM on Wed Dec 10 2014
Ocean is winning for the main series? What a surprise

1 Sean
2 Don
3 Dean
4 No Name- Hi. I. Am. Acting.
Shaun Ince
said at 7:35 PM on Fri Aug 7 2015
@HienFan There's a select few compares where Ocean is in the lead.
said at 12:58 PM on Sun Sep 21 2014
Even though Don Brown soundsjust a bit like Cyclonus here, he's still good. I somewhat like Sean Schemmel's version.
said at 9:59 AM on Sat Sep 6 2014
Gotta go with Don Brown on this one! I like the energy and how dynamic the voice is! That and he seems to nail the comedic side of King Kai fairly well in DBZ!
said at 7:26 AM on Sat Aug 9 2014
Breaking the tie here, I'm giving my vote to Don Brown: he actually sounds somewhat wise and caring while also being quite comical. 8.5

Second best is Dean Galloway, but his delivery is a little off. 7/10

Sean a much, much better Goku than he is a King Kai...he's always been irritating in this role and he still is to this day: the voice is obnoxious, the delivery is all slobbery and's funny, but I don't buy it at all as a wise martial arts master at all: he's a distant third. 4/10

The UVA is beyond terrible: he's not even good enough to be in this comparison, IMO: slobbery, drunk and very stupid sounding, and just plain awful. 1/10
Polyester Funk
said at 12:27 AM on Wed Jul 30 2014
I like Don Brown the best. He's comical, yet there is a seriousness there when there needs to be.

Sean Schemmel, I can't say I hate the voice, but it's rather weird and I'm not much a fan of it. He doesn't sound wise and knowledgeable.

Dean Galloway sounds pretty good. I think he sounds kinda like a mix of Don Brown and Sonny Strait.

The UVA is terrible, albeit hilarious. He's hilarrible.
said at 11:26 PM on Mon Jul 7 2014
Oh wow Don and Sean are tied right now.
said at 1:09 PM on Tue Jul 8 2014
@Metabad THankt to me changing to Sean lol.
said at 1:10 PM on Tue Jul 8 2014
@Metabad Changed back to Dean.
said at 8:23 PM on Mon Jul 7 2014
"Goku, listen a troublesome thing has happened, troublesome tree that is called the Shimri Tree, was planted on the uh" He can't even pronounce Earth right, and the UVA has 3 votes? No offense but what's wrong with people? Hating on Sean is understandable, cause he made King Kai way too obnoxious, but going with a VA that can't even speak proper English? I hope that's just cause they find him hilarious.
said at 12:33 PM on Tue Jul 8 2014
@pete What's worse is that he even has more votes than Dean Galloway, I know the Blue Water dub of Dragonball GT isn't the best, or even very good, but really? A guy who can't speak English at all is beating a guy who can? Sheesh.
said at 1:11 PM on Tue Jul 8 2014
@Metabad My fault. GAve SEan a vote and Dean lost one, I tied him with the Unknown attrocity.
said at 1:15 PM on Tue Jul 8 2014
@pete *Gave Sean
said at 3:19 PM on Tue Jul 8 2014
@pete Didn't really mean to say it like it was your fault, but alright.
said at 3:23 PM on Tue Jul 8 2014
@Metabad Don't woorry, you didn't, I just felt putting Dean in last and letting the UVA beat him, and though we need another San vote to tie the entire poll.
said at 5:14 PM on Sun Dec 22 2013
I thought Seans King Kai was very weird sounding and still do. He like hes trying to do an Eric Cartman impression or something.
He just has that weird way of talking with him. like hes chewing something while talking and has that slobberish sound to his voice that kind of downplays his Japanese counter part who was supposed to sound wiser.

Don was a lot better. He kind of sounds like one of those goofy church preachers. Though I prefer his voice over Seans because its clear and controlled in delivery. Don to me wasnt trying to force humour into his personality that wasnt already there in the script. His voice is clear and sounds more like a wiser character.
said at 11:16 AM on Mon Feb 17 2014
@MicroPhoneBass So that's where Scott Frerichs got the voice from.
said at 8:40 PM on Tue Oct 8 2013
1. Don Brown - The best King Kai hands down. He sounds like a comical old fat guy in his default voice, but you really get the sense of a wise martial arts master in his performance too. The slight garble in his voice adds to his character and his pitch is just perfect.

2. Dean Galloway - Sounds a bit similar to Don Brown's, except his pitch is higher and his delivery is awkward at points. He nails the wise mentor tone, but I'm not sure how he'd do in his funny moments.

3. Sean Schemmel - I'm sorry, but I think this voice is stupid. I don't get "martial arts mentor" at all from this: I just hear a comical fatso with a forced lisp and an unnatural, growly, screechy, ugly voice. It's more obnoxious than it is funny. I usually love Sean, but this is one of his worst roles and I hate that they never recast it. And I disagree with the editor that he's in any way in spirit with Don Brown's take, or better than his much more natural Goku.

4. UVA - ....I'd rather hear Sean's King Kai over this. This one isn't just not wise sounding: he sounds flat out DUMB. I keep expecting him to go "duuuhhhh."
said at 8:17 PM on Mon Jul 7 2014
@Galactic_Cyrus He almost did, listen to the way he said Earth.
said at 2:44 PM on Wed Dec 10 2014
@pete He literally says "planted on the uuuuh." XD
said at 3:10 PM on Wed Dec 10 2014
@Galactic_Cyrus Almost sounds like Ben Stein did him.
said at 3:26 PM on Wed Dec 10 2014
@Galactic_Cyrus Isn't it amazing?
said at 5:09 PM on Mon Sep 30 2013
I feel like the voice Sean gave King Kai sort of made the character better as a whole period. It's just unique and hilarious. And that laugh? Forget about it!
said at 12:40 PM on Wed Aug 21 2013
I love Sean Schemmel as Goku, but I have to say Don Brown is much better as King Kai. Even though I like his King Kai (here, it's out of nostalgia), Don is just more the martial arts master voice I'd imagine coming out of the character. Dean Galloway is okay, but he's even more obnoxious than Sean is in the role.

I'm not even going to start on why the Unknown is totally wrong with that thick Malaysian English accent in my eyes. Though I do somewhat appreciate that it doesn't have a lisp, I guess...

All in all, Don's the best here, Sean is second best, Dean is an okay third, and the Unknown is a very, very, very distant fourth.
said at 10:57 PM on Wed Jun 5 2013
Maybe it's just my childhood nostalgia speaking, but I honestly DO like Sean Schemmel's version of the character. I can understand why a lot of people wouldn't like it since sounds absolutely cartoonish. However, I always felt it fit his appearance, and Sean's voice may be pretty obnoxious but his acting is more than solid and I got a charming mix of humor and wisdom while listening to his performance. I guess I'll toss objectivity out the window this time and vote for Sean.

Don Brown sounds like he was probably awesome just judging by the clip, but Sean's voice as King Kai is one I look fondly on and it has it's place in my childhood and I honestly don't care if some people think it's obnoxious. To me, it was his most memorable quality.
said at 11:41 PM on Sat Mar 16 2013
I like Sean the most.
said at 1:28 AM on Thu Oct 25 2012
Had to break the tie and give Don Brown the win. Sean Schemmel sounds like he has food in his mouth.
said at 5:08 PM on Wed Sep 5 2012
Don Brown automatically gets my vote. He sounds closer to how I would imagine an experienced martial artist with a silly sense of humour to sound.

As much as I like most of Sean Schemmel's roles, he always sounds obnoxious in the role. And still does in Kai.
said at 11:06 PM on Tue Aug 14 2012
I prefer Kaio-sama's Japanese voice.
said at 6:18 PM on Fri Aug 10 2012
Someone voted for the unknown VA? ROFL. Troll! XD.
said at 10:16 PM on Sat Dec 3 2011
What's with all the horrible unknown VAs on the DBZ pages!?
Nightmare Crusher
said at 9:22 PM on Wed Jan 11 2012
@Weirdperson31 The rights to DBZ got passed around to various companies across the world, these abominations are the result.
said at 10:27 PM on Fri May 4 2012
@Weirdperson31 they're mostly from countries with talentless VA's like Malaysia.
said at 12:52 AM on Fri Jun 1 2012
@pete and Unknown Via sounds so monotone like Ben Stein is playing him.
said at 3:39 PM on Tue Aug 9 2011
Don Brown all the way, though Dean Galloway wasn't too bad either.
said at 1:45 AM on Mon Apr 25 2011
Sean Schemmel's rendition of King Kai is awful. There would be scenes where King Kai tries to reach out to the audience to try and explain the situation, but his voice just doesn't connect with me, considering he's supposed to be a sage-like character. And in emotional scenes, he's just plain miserable. Especially that "crying" he did somewhere in the Freeza battle in Kai...

Can't say I care much of the others, but Don Brown, I guess is ok.
said at 1:58 AM on Sat Apr 16 2011
Sean Schemmel is a perfect Goku but has been consistently awful and obnoxious as King Kai. Don Brown had a silly voice while still being able to sell that he was a wise martial arts master, so he gets my vote.
said at 9:55 PM on Sat Mar 5 2011
I know who the unknown actor is BEN STEIN
said at 11:37 AM on Sat Jan 9 2016
Malaysian Ben Stein, to be more specific.
Jackson_H (Admin)
said at 12:17 AM on Sat Jan 2 2010
I personally like Sean Schemmel's voice the best. The others all did a great job but Sean's version actually makes the corny jokes funny (for me anyways).
said at 12:24 AM on Wed Dec 30 2009
I liked them all. Sean and Don tied for first, with Dean for second.

Who do you think has been the best from these King Kai voice actors?
Don Brown