Don't have an account?
Members Who Shout This Out!
All Voice Actors
J Michael Tatum
Add a Comment
said at 6:22 PM on Wed Nov 9 2016
I understand WHY they did. But, honestly, I didn't want Tokyopop to lose the Initial D license for a few reasons:
1. The Initial D manga stopped being released in America.
2. The Arcade Stages stopped being released in America.
3. The Tokyopop version had more recognizable voice actors than Funimation.
4. Initial D is Kat Cressida's first (and--so far--only) major anime role.
5. None of the Tokyopop voice actors did enough Funimation roles, yet.
6. Many Funimation voice actors might've worked for the Tokyopop version if they still had the license.
This is an unofficial site. All logos, images, video and audio clips pertaining to actors, characters and related indicia belong to their respective © and ™ owners.
All original content © 2009-2017 Inyxception Enterprises, Inc. DBA Behind The Voice Actors. All Rights Reserved.