Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

Franchise: Yu-Gi-Oh!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Cast

Comments

WrightWay
said at 12:20 PM on Wed May 24 2017

It appears the Paradox Brothers make a return in this game at some point: I believe it's Sam Riegel reprising as Para, while Eric Stuart is reprising as Dox- feel free to check, and I could be completely wrong, but just felt like sharing this so they could be added to the character roster.
TheDayman
said at 1:18 PM on Wed May 24 2017
@WrightWay I'm kinda scratching my head at Dox, this one sounds.....a bit more "ethnic"(???) than eric Stuart, but I could be wrong
WrightWay
said at 9:52 PM on Wed May 24 2017
@TheDayman
It sounds like Eric's rendition of the character in Yu-Gi-Oh GX to me a bit, just a bit more polished up and less forced here, imo (one of his gruffer registrar voices). But, again I could be wrong on both his and Sam's cases, I'd just would like to see Para & Dox added to the roster if it's possible in the future. :)
TheDayman
said at 10:08 PM on Wed May 24 2017
@WrightWay Yeah, given that they got Sam back to record for Rex basically confirms him being Para
TheDayman
said at 12:06 PM on Wed May 24 2017
I'm hoping that this game was a test by Konami; and we can get a good yugioh game, or even a new world championship with character from every arc (unlikely)
FF91
said at 4:12 PM on Wed May 10 2017
Overall, I'm fairly pleased that MOST of the cast was brought back for this game (despite being watered down for iOS and Android).

Imagine if a full-fledged Yu-Gi-Oh! game was made (similar to the Tag Force series, but even bigger) and the cast (and more) voiced their old characters...
RetroPokeFan
said at 9:44 AM on Sat May 6 2017
Pretty impressive that most of the 4Kids cast are back. The ones impersonating have also done a pretty damn good job in their roles too.
SNaG
said at 9:12 PM on Thu May 4 2017
Watered down Yu-Gi-Oh but fun. Feels like the one on PC except doesn't feel like a ripoff. Nice to have the vast majority of the English cast back.
TheDayman
said at 4:03 PM on Thu May 4 2017
Anyone else think that Edwards' Mako sounds a lot like Ben Diskin?
WrightWay
said at 4:38 PM on Thu May 4 2017
@TheDayman
I think he sounds like a cross between Andrew Rannells and Ben Diskin as the character, actually, it's interesting to listen to.
Ghosty404
said at 7:52 AM on Thu May 4 2017
Games like these make me hope the 4Kids gang reunite for different projects.
TheDayman
said at 4:02 PM on Thu May 4 2017
@Ghosty404 Eric Stuart (kaiba) tweeted that the 4kids gang/casts of Yugioh, sonic, Tmnt, etc. are all working on a project together
TheDayman
said at 4:03 PM on Thu May 4 2017
@Ghosty404 https://mobile.twitter.com/eric_stuart/status/859517747771912194
WrightWay
said at 4:29 PM on Thu May 4 2017
@TheDayman
Whether it's an original project on something else, or involving the characters they portrayed, I'm actually interested in seeing it.
TheDayman
said at 4:33 PM on Thu May 4 2017
@WrightWay yeah. NY productions are scarce so I'd love to see all of them together
Abdullab
said at 11:57 PM on Wed May 3 2017
what the? 4k and konami actually got sam riegel back to an ny production he hasnt done one in so many years nice to see him again in one.

also this game is the closest we will get to an 03 turtle reunion
WrightWay
said at 12:31 AM on Thu May 4 2017
@Abdullab
I'm also surprised 4KMedia/Konami got Karen Neill back as Ishizu, she hasn't done voice over work in a while, but it's nice they did that as well. Amy Birnbaum hasn't done work in a while, either, save for the recent Movie dub either, so also cool to see her back here.

I do sort of wish Megan Hollingshead got to reprise Mai (but I don't dislike Erica Schroeder's take, she's a pretty good substitute here like she was for Nurse Joy in Pokemon), but hey, they got most of the original English dub team back.

As for Weevil and Mako, well, Andrew Rannells retired a while back but I will say he did a good job as the latter & as for the former, while I thought Weevil was one of JCC's better roles (not really a fan of his current work since he jettisoned from 4KMedia more than a decade ago), I'm really impressed with BBT's performance here.

I'm most happy about Dan Green & Eric Stuart being back, the former has had a pretty tragic last several years with losing his wife, with the latter essentially having a complete drought of work since he lost two of his most major roles in his career a decade ago (glad he got to reprise Gourry, though, I find that his most underrated role). Wayne Grayson, he still got plenty of work the last several years, but it's nice to see him back as Joey regardless.
WrightWay
said at 12:44 AM on Thu May 4 2017
@WrightWay
On Mako, Daniel J. Edwards is a decent replacement, though- he was better as Aigami to me, but at least his take on this role is tolerable.
Abdullab
said at 4:16 AM on Thu May 4 2017
@WrightWay totallly agrre with your statement while 4k and konami have made some questionable decisions, i admire the cast they got for the game
Seto Kaiba
Yami Yugi
Weevil Underwood
Weevil Underwood

Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links characters.

RELATED ITEMS
Search for "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links style=" on Amazon.com.