Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Cast

Additional Voices (+)

Comments

Shaun Ince
said at 4:32 PM on Tue Aug 8 2017
That is a lot of additional voices for an Uncharted game.
Abdullab
said at 2:21 AM on Wed Aug 9 2017
@Shaun Ince yeh and i allowed my cousin to play uncharted 4 and watched him complete the whole story, I don't remember spotting 80 percent of them
Abdullab
said at 6:47 PM on Fri May 26 2017
if u have a ps4 then this is one of the best exclusive games u can buy and is really great, want to make your xbobx one friends jealous just show them this game.

im actually preety surprised at the controversy

i need to ask who was the vd cus gordon hunt was at ill health during the game`s production so he couldnt work on it
said at 7:07 PM on Fri May 26 2017
@Abdullab

Personally I still think Uncharted 2 is the best in the series. It's the most well-rounded overall and I think best captures the spirit of world-trekking adventure that I like about the series. Uncharted 4 is great too, though. It's a bit more low-key and there isn't as much variation in the places you go to, but it's still a great game. I love when you're with Sam and you get the freedom to explore those islands; those open areas were probably my favourite part.

I would probably rank the main games 2 > 4 > 3 > 1.

IIRC the game didn't actually have a proper voice director credit. It could have been Neil Druckmann himself but don't quote me on that.
Damalis
said at 11:38 AM on Mon May 9 2016
One day remains. Can't wait for this masterpiece !
FreddySwift
said at 11:52 AM on Mon Jan 5 2015
Troy as Nolan's brother? HELL YEAH
Regomania
said at 8:40 PM on Wed Dec 17 2014
Does troy just make contracts with game developers and gets their souls in return.
Gaddes
said at 9:08 AM on Tue Dec 9 2014
Of course Troy is in Uncharted 4. The unwritten law of the land is that he HAS to be in every AAA title lol. I'm sure it will be a good game.
DravenRoth994
said at 11:13 PM on Sat Dec 6 2014
As soon as I saw an update, I assumed Troy was Drake's Brother. Hopefully, that's not his name, because if so, his parents must not have liked him much!!
DravenRoth994
said at 9:15 AM on Fri Mar 6 2015
@DravenRoth994 Okay, his name is Sam. Still, imagine what the game would be like if he REALLY went by Drake's Brother!! lol
sosoubi