The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Franchise: Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Cast

Comments

Nightmare Crusher
said at 6:40 PM on Mon Jul 6 2015
It's pretty neat seeing more characters on here, even if it's only a small handful of actors.

While I'm thinking about it, the generic Gerudo also have a voice when you hit them. I believe it's Jun Mizusawa since they pretty much sound the same as Sheik.
said at 7:11 PM on Mon Jul 6 2015
@Nightmare Crusher I'm planning to add more once I've double-checked which characters have voices. (No such thing as too many playthroughs for a game like this.)

For the Gerudos, there is actually a shout sound that is shared between them and Sheik, so that would indeed be Mizusawa. There's also a laugh that's shared with Twinrova, so that'd mean Yayoi Jinguji. There are a lot of shared voice files in the game actually. Ruto and Saria have the same laugh, while Zelda and Malon share a different laugh.

Also I think Takashi Nagasako voiced the Iron Knuckle since his grunts are similar to Ganon's but I thought there was margin for error there (since Nintendo likes having their employees do enemy voices, I've noticed) and I decided it was better to be safe than sorry - thought the same for the Gorons actually.
Nightmare Crusher
said at 7:27 PM on Mon Jul 6 2015
@NCZ Makes sense. I know the Stalfos have this rarely heard laugh. I figured it was Takashi Nagasako, but it could be an employee or stock sound.
RicTheUltimate02
said at 5:47 PM on Sun Jun 2 2013
I wish I knew how Volvagia's voice came to be
Stephy Laurens
said at 7:01 PM on Fri Jun 10 2011
I cannot argue with the best Zelda game ever made! I totally would recommend this game to millions of video game players around the world! I wonder how the 3DS version will turn out?
OptimusSolo (Admin)
said at 3:12 AM on Sun Jun 12 2011
@Stephy Laurens This was definitely not the best Zelda game ever made...that honor goes to A Link to the Past easily!
Jackson_H (Admin)
said at 12:59 PM on Sun Jun 12 2011
@OptimusSolo
No it was Link's Awakening! :D
Stephy Laurens
said at 6:24 PM on Wed Jun 15 2011
@OptimusSolo Okay..so maybe it was the best Zelda game I've ever played. Hey "To each their own" is what many say.
TheBlackHawk
said at 5:18 PM on Sun Jun 17 2012
@Stephy Laurens I agree with you. I have great memories of Ocarina of Time, running around Hyrule Field and freaking out the first time I battled Volvagia. =)
5th Annual BTVA Voice Acting Awards BTVA Awards
WINNERS!
Link
Sheik
Teen Link
Ganondorf
Young Link
Princess Zelda
RELATED ITEMS
Search for "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time style=" on Amazon.com.