If you have an @hotmail, @live, @msn, or @outlook email, please change it if you wish to receive emails from BTVA. Microsoft has tightened its spam filters and many emails from places like BTVA (and other sites not on your Contacts list) may be blocked from ever arriving in your Inbox.
BTVA Spotlight - DreamWorks
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

US Release: Nov 23, 1998
Japan Release: Nov 21, 1998
Europe Release: Dec 11, 1998

Game Developer: Nintendo EPD

Franchise: Legend of Zelda

Popularity: 238th All Time, 480th This Week. *

The Cast

Comments

Nightmare Crusher
said at 6:40 PM on Mon Jul 6 2015
It's pretty neat seeing more characters on here, even if it's only a small handful of actors.

While I'm thinking about it, the generic Gerudo also have a voice when you hit them. I believe it's Jun Mizusawa since they pretty much sound the same as Sheik.
said at 7:11 PM on Mon Jul 6 2015
@Nightmare Crusher I'm planning to add more once I've double-checked which characters have voices. (No such thing as too many playthroughs for a game like this.)

For the Gerudos, there is actually a shout sound that is shared between them and Sheik, so that would indeed be Mizusawa. There's also a laugh that's shared with Twinrova, so that'd mean Yayoi Jinguji. There are a lot of shared voice files in the game actually. Ruto and Saria have the same laugh, while Zelda and Malon share a different laugh.

Also I think Takashi Nagasako voiced the Iron Knuckle since his grunts are similar to Ganon's but I thought there was margin for error there (since Nintendo likes having their employees do enemy voices, I've noticed) and I decided it was better to be safe than sorry - thought the same for the Gorons actually.
Nightmare Crusher
said at 7:27 PM on Mon Jul 6 2015
@NCZ Makes sense. I know the Stalfos have this rarely heard laugh. I figured it was Takashi Nagasako, but it could be an employee or stock sound.
RicTheUltimate02
said at 5:47 PM on Sun Jun 2 2013
I wish I knew how Volvagia's voice came to be
Stephy Laurens
said at 7:01 PM on Fri Jun 10 2011
I cannot argue with the best Zelda game ever made! I totally would recommend this game to millions of video game players around the world! I wonder how the 3DS version will turn out?
OptimusSolo (Admin)
said at 3:12 AM on Sun Jun 12 2011
@Stephy Laurens This was definitely not the best Zelda game ever made...that honor goes to A Link to the Past easily!
Jackson_H (Admin)
said at 12:59 PM on Sun Jun 12 2011
@OptimusSolo
No it was Link's Awakening! :D
Stephy Laurens
said at 6:24 PM on Wed Jun 15 2011
@OptimusSolo Okay..so maybe it was the best Zelda game I've ever played. Hey "To each their own" is what many say.
TheBlackHawk
said at 5:18 PM on Sun Jun 17 2012
@Stephy Laurens I agree with you. I have great memories of Ocarina of Time, running around Hyrule Field and freaking out the first time I battled Volvagia. =)
Sheik