The Last of Us

Popularity: 35th All Time, 84th This Week

The Last of Us The Last of Us

The Cast

Comments

Troodon2
said at 5:47 PM on Mon Mar 28 2016
@AntiSabat666 Whatever you say, but Troy Baker is the definitive Joel in my book.

Anyway as much as I enjoyed this game, I kind'a wish Ellie's attitude was a little less brusk, she can be tough and tomboyish sure, but to be frank her swearing and bad mouthing kind'a put me off (But I understand her predicaments so okay.)

I especially like the voices for the Infected, especially the Clickers, and both Jon Olsen and Misty Lee nailed it, but I kind'a wish there were more actors for the infected.

I would have loved to hear Dee Bradley Baker, he'd have made awesome Clickers and Infected in general. And since they already got Steve Blum, Jennifer Hale, Kari Wahlgren, and Fred Tatasciore, I could see them as making good voices for the infected as well.. actually I'd like to hear infected children portrayed by actual kids, that would be awesome.

But anyway, this is a good game, and I'd be up for what comes next.
AntiSabat666
said at 5:49 AM on Sat Feb 21 2015
Koichi Yamadera's the best Joel.
huzaifa_ahmed
said at 12:38 PM on Mon Mar 28 2016
@AntiSabat666

Not quite Troy Baker, but they found him a damn good Japanese match.
IceElvenPrincess
said at 12:24 AM on Fri Feb 13 2015
I'd buy this game I love it so much. watched the playthrough and it was awesome!!! the gameplay is really amazing and precision. and major plus. I love survivor/horror games A LOT!!
The Doctor
said at 7:38 AM on Sat Sep 20 2014
Massively overhyped, but still a lot of fun.
akersaotome
said at 8:07 AM on Tue Jul 29 2014
Watched The Last of Us: One Night Live on playstation's official youtube channel. Liked that the actors performed the "alternate ending".
Regomania
said at 4:44 PM on Thu Nov 21 2013
It's a favourite game for a lot of people. But no one has bothered to put a comment. So, I'll fill that it.

The Last of us is the term of realism. The characters, settings, trials, victories and everything about this game is realistic. Joel and Ellie's relationship is a realistic relationship between a grown adult, and a teenage girl she knows she can trust. The villains are crazy, mad, or hatable, they're people as well, people with different thoughts. I didn't think Marlene as a villain, I thought of her as a person with different motives.

And This is an opinion from a person who hasn't even played it. But I was at a friends house, and I watched him play the whole time, And I didn't say a word, I just watched, and Gazed at the amazing cutscenes. I didn't bother to ask for a turn, I just watched.

In conclusion, The Last of Us is a brilliant game, it's realistic, and portrays it at a high class.
said at 11:23 AM on Fri Dec 13 2013
@Regomania How about the gameplay?
Regomania
said at 11:06 PM on Fri Dec 13 2013
@NCZ Hmmm. Tough question. Gameplay wise, I think it's really good. Remember, I haven't played this game. But from what I heard, it really does hammer down the idea of survival. With the great use of quick time events, and the scavenging mechanic is really is good.
Ellie