4th Annual BTVA Voice Acting Awards
UVWXYZ
The Last of Us

The Last of Us

The Last of Us

US Release Date: June 14, 2013

Game Developer: Naughty Dog

SELECT VIEW: [ Characters ]  [ Characters / Voice Actors ]  [ Voice Cast ]  [ Credits ]

The Cast

Latest Comments

AntiSabat666
said at 5:49 AM on Sat Feb 21 2015
 1 Shout Out! [?]
Koichi Yamadera's the best Joel.
IceElvenPrincess
said at 12:24 AM on Fri Feb 13 2015
 1 Shout Out! [?]
I'd buy this game I love it so much. watched the playthrough and it was awesome!!! the gameplay is really amazing and precision. and major plus. I love survivor/horror games A LOT!!
The Doctor
said at 7:38 AM on Sat Sep 20 2014
Massively overhyped, but still a lot of fun.
akersaotome
said at 8:07 AM on Tue Jul 29 2014
Watched The Last of Us: One Night Live on playstation's official youtube channel. Liked that the actors performed the "alternate ending".
Regomania
said at 4:44 PM on Thu Nov 21 2013
 4 Shout Outs! [?]
It's a favourite game for a lot of people. But no one has bothered to put a comment. So, I'll fill that it.

The Last of us is the term of realism. The characters, settings, trials, victories and everything about this game is realistic. Joel and Ellie's relationship is a realistic relationship between a grown adult, and a teenage girl she knows she can trust. The villains are crazy, mad, or hatable, they're people as well, people with different thoughts. I didn't think Marlene as a villain, I thought of her as a person with different motives.

And This is an opinion from a person who hasn't even played it. But I was at a friends house, and I watched him play the whole time, And I didn't say a word, I just watched, and Gazed at the amazing cutscenes. I didn't bother to ask for a turn, I just watched.

In conclusion, The Last of Us is a brilliant game, it's realistic, and portrays it at a high class.
said at 11:23 AM on Fri Dec 13 2013
@Regomania How about the gameplay?
Regomania
said at 11:06 PM on Fri Dec 13 2013
@NCZ Hmmm. Tough question. Gameplay wise, I think it's really good. Remember, I haven't played this game. But from what I heard, it really does hammer down the idea of survival. With the great use of quick time events, and the scavenging mechanic is really is good.

#1 favorite Video Game
for 14 members.

A favorite Video Game
for 98 members.
Latest Reason:

"It's simply intense. Through and through. It does what so many other games fail to do. It's truly one of a kind."

- Smarttamarr94