The Amazing Spider-Man

US Release: Jun 26, 2012

Popularity: 244th All Time, 457th This Week

Franchise: Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man

The Amazing Spider-Man Cast

said at 3:35 PM on Thu Jan 2 2014
I havent played the game,so i wont say anything about its qualities,but one thing thats obvious straight away is that they didint even try to have the VAs sound anything like the original movie actors.
said at 1:36 PM on Fri Oct 25 2013
An excellent Spidey game though it came out before the movie & was set after it (stupid really). Why didn't Marvel just base it on the film instead of setting after it like all the other Spiderman film games. Anyway it was good & I liked Sam Regal as Spiderman.
said at 3:59 PM on Fri Jun 29 2012
There are a couple things I think are pretty neat about this game.

1. The voiceovers were handled by PCB Productions, the people responsible for the great voicework in Disgaea, Shin Megami Tensei, and War for Cybertron. No surprise that the VO is quite good from what I've heard.
2. Stan Lee is playable and he has all of Spider-Man's powers. That's just too good for words.
said at 2:11 PM on Thu Apr 14 2016
@NCZ According to imDB, it was cast by Mami Okada & Eric P. Sherman at Bang Zoom, not PCB?
said at 2:49 PM on Thu Apr 14 2016
@huzaifa_ahmed When in doubt, check the credits.
said at 5:40 PM on Thu Apr 14 2016
@NCZ Oh, that's a thing you can do? Interesting...but obvious enough, I guess.

Anyhow, how accurate is imDB in these matters? SHould I not trust them?
CatsTuxedo (Moderator)
said at 3:23 PM on Fri Jun 29 2012
I find it strange that Bruce Campbell would appear in a Spider-Man game that doesn't involve Sam Raimi and has nothing to do with Raimi's original trilogy of movies, considering the whole reason Bruce cameo'ed in the original movies in the first place is because of his past experience with Raimi in the Evil Dead series.
TylerMirage (Admin)
said at 3:25 PM on Fri Jun 29 2012
@CatsTuxedo Yeah, I found that interesting too. It might simply be a coincidence, or it could've been a deliberate "Well, the fans know that you have a history with the live-action films, and even though it's not Raimi's universe, we can still squeeze you in if you want"-offer.
said at 3:57 PM on Fri Jun 29 2012
@CatsTuxedo By this point, I think it's fair to say that Bruce Campbell is to Spider-Man what John Ratzenberger is to Pixar.
said at 8:17 PM on Fri Jun 29 2012
@CatsTuxedo I don't really think they care that much about referencing the previous series. After all, they also have unlockable costumes from the Raimi trilogy.
Spider-Man / Peter Parker
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following The Amazing Spider-Man characters.
Whitney Chang