The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (IOS)

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (IOS)
US Release: Apr 17, 2014

Popularity: 1,169th All Time, 865th This Week

Franchise: Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (IOS) The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (IOS)

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (IOS) Cast

Comments

The Doctor
said at 1:12 AM on Tue Dec 22 2015
I mean no disrespect to anyone here, but sometimes I don't get you people. Usually heavily modulated deep monster voices are seen as generic and lazy, but now that Benjamin Disnkin's Venom was made to sound like that, it's suddely great?

Do people really hate his SSM-take on the character so much?
HyperVoiceActing
said at 4:50 PM on Wed Jan 18 2017
@The Doctor - I still think it sounds a bit too light for my tastes, but I do think the modulation does help sell the alien quality of Venom's voice.
LordofEvil96
said at 3:53 PM on Tue Jun 2 2015
Ben sounds like he's channeling Mike Patton as the Darkness with his new Venom voice.
Autovolt
said at 11:00 AM on Mon May 11 2015
This is an extremely impressive voice cast for an IOS game. I mean I would have loved it if the New York talent pool did this one like they did Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 but this is just as good.

This is probably the first time Yuri Lowenthal as Spider-Man was at all impressive to me, I know he's played him a few times but I always found it a bit iffy.

Tara Strong, Ben Diskin, Liam O'Brien and Fred Tatasciore are very impressive reprising their roles from whatever versions they originally played them...indefinitely surpassing their previous performances.
GothamRed
said at 9:20 PM on Fri May 8 2015
Are these Marvel move mobile games (or mmm's for short) any good?
said at 9:31 PM on Fri May 8 2015
@GothamRed Good Marvel games are rare. Good movie games are rarer. Halfway-decent mobile games? Don't get me started.

Put them all together and what do you get?
GothamRed
said at 10:57 PM on Fri May 8 2015
@NCZ There are a good number of good marvel games.
said at 3:51 AM on Sat May 9 2015
@GothamRed I know but there are a lot of bad or non-memorable ones too. Admittedly they are more common than they are for other licensed properties.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 7:49 AM on Sat May 9 2015
@GothamRed
This game is a good time waster but sometimes hard to move so you'll bump into everything. There's also weird visual at times.

Thor the Dark world for IOS is pretty of the Marvel games. It's not bad, it's not great but it is fun enough (in my opinion).

The Ironman 3 game is the only game I would label as "bad" but if you are fine with tilt games then it is alright.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 8:02 AM on Sat May 9 2015
Weird visual glitches I mean
GothamRed
said at 8:59 AM on Sat May 9 2015
@NCZ Marvel probably has the best record for comic book companies with decent video games.
said at 12:01 PM on Sat May 9 2015
@GothamRed In retrospect I realize that and I regret the first part of that comment.
Fulgore2005
said at 4:20 PM on Fri May 8 2015
Ben Diskin sounds really awesome in this.
D.A.V.E.
said at 3:47 PM on Fri May 8 2015
Cool that Ben got to reprise Eddie/Venom. If only we could hear more of Keaton as Spidey in other things.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 2:28 PM on Fri May 8 2015
Man, wish Ben sounded like that in Spec. Spiderman
Be the first to Add To Favorites
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (IOS) characters.
Hammerhead
Hammerhead
Kraven the Hunter
Kraven the Hunter
Green Goblin (Harry Osborn)
Green Goblin (Harry Osborn)
Donald Menken