Browse Video Games

Latest Comments

lnytune1
said at 6:45 AM on Mon Mar 10 2014
HA! Spider RedNight! Knocked OOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEERRRRRR
lnytune1
said at 6:46 AM on Mon Mar 10 2014
@lnytune1 I just had to say that.
Spider RedNight
said at 10:44 PM on Mon Oct 14 2013
"Not based on the 2k12 series, eh? ...WHY HELLO THERE, GAP IN DONNIE'S TEETH.

Also... Splinter's design :I What the what? Why do they look realistic and not in a good way? I mean, LEO looks all right, I guess... kinda iguana-ish, but Donnie and Raph look frightening.

C'MON... Come out with the one based on the 2k12 series, already!
SalaComMander
said at 6:44 PM on Fri Oct 18 2013
@Spider RedNight

It is technically licensed to the new show, but the developers have made as many references as they possibly could, including the Vanilla Ice dance, the "shell slam" attack, unlockable red headbands for all the turtles, "classic mode" which makes the entire game grayscale, an arcade mode similar to the old-school beat-em-ups, and the greatest reference to Rob Paulsen's Turtle experience.
Spider RedNight
said at 8:19 PM on Fri Oct 18 2013
@SalaComMander

It's technically licensed like technically Jar-Jar's a Disney character now, but I'm still eagerly looking forward to the one styled after the new show, the one with all the voice actors FROM the show and stuff like that
HienFan
said at 3:53 AM on Thu Sep 26 2013
I don't have the game but the design is really hideous like the two musicals back then and the voices are just as bad and sounds really mechanical at least in here
Pokejedservo (Moderator)
said at 11:03 PM on Wed Sep 4 2013
 2 Shout Outs! [?]
I admit I have a theory about this game. I wonder if when Activistion was going to begin making a TMNT game they would do their own TMNT storyline not based off of any of the animated shows. However the higher-ups as Nickelodean wanted none of that so they wanted Activision to make a bit more based off of their show.

I of course could be way off here but that would be one explanation on how it seems kind of uncertain whether if this is supposed to be connected to the 2K12 series.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 1:34 PM on Wed Sep 4 2013
 2 Shout Outs! [?]
I don't have a problem with the game but god the music is obnoxiously loud, sometimes overpowering the actors
AMT
said at 10:50 PM on Tue Sep 3 2013
 1 Shout Out! [?]
I'm tryna figure out why they even used a new voice cast...
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 7:39 AM on Wed Sep 4 2013
@AMT I don't get it, either.
LordofEvil96
said at 9:31 AM on Wed Sep 4 2013
@AMT My best guess is that this game was low budget, and since it's low budget they couldn't get the actors from the new show.
Metabad
said at 9:00 PM on Tue Sep 3 2013
Oh my God...Matthew Yang King as Shredder?

I have to hear this, I just have to!
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 6:56 PM on Wed Sep 4 2013
@Metabad Well he's added if you haven't checked it out yet
VctrBnsn
said at 8:47 PM on Tue Sep 3 2013
Um, is this supposed to be connected to 2012 TMNT?
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 8:52 PM on Tue Sep 3 2013
@VctrBnsn Plot wise, no. It might be so kids don't get confused on why they would look differnent in this game then in the show.
Although April is an adult so that's a little confusing
LordofEvil96
said at 6:23 AM on Wed Sep 4 2013
@VctrBnsn Well... maybe. I only say maybe because Master Splinter's design resembles his appearance in the 2012 series.
VctrBnsn
said at 7:47 AM on Wed Sep 4 2013
@Music Meister I was thinking it takes place a few years in the future. But IDK, I've bearly heard of the game.
Nightmare Crusher
said at 7:35 PM on Tue Sep 3 2013
 1 Shout Out! [?]
I don't know how good the actual game is, but this art style is weird.
LordofEvil96
said at 8:35 PM on Tue Sep 3 2013
@Nightmare Crusher The actual game isn't the best.
SalaComMander
said at 6:51 PM on Fri Oct 18 2013
@LordofEvil96

It's got a couple of bugs, the A.I. is a little lacking on the "I", and the camera is awful.

Other than that, the only problems with it aren't really problems with the game itself. This game is far from a button-masher, and unless you're playing as Mikey (who was designed to be a button masher), you're going to get yourself killed a lot if you don't play carefully. Being a ninja requires finesse, after all.
SalaComMander
said at 6:51 PM on Fri Oct 18 2013
@LordofEvil96

I meant to respond to Nightmare Crusher, sorry.

A favorite Video Game
for 4 members.
Latest Reason:

"Because Turtles are awesome. The voice work in this game was done really well too."

- Brian G
FAVE CHARACTER
Shredder
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows characters.
Michelangelo