Browse Video Games
UVWXYZ
Street Fighter X Tekken

Street Fighter X Tekken

Street Fighter X Tekken

Release Date in USA: March 06, 2012

Franchises: Street Fighter, Tekken
This is the first Capcom crossover where Toshiyuki Morikawa does not voice any characters.
SELECT VIEW: [ Characters ]  [ Side By Side ]  [ Voice Cast ]  [ Credits ]

The Cast

Narrator

Latest Comments

HienFan
said at 11:59 PM on Thu Jul 24 2014
Looks awful I seen better looking PS1 games than this

Either way the over reliance on DLC and other issues is enough for me not to get this game
Ringworm128
said at 7:38 PM on Mon Jan 14 2013
 3 Shout Outs! [?]
IMO Hugo should have been voiced by Fred Tatasciore.
said at 10:44 AM on Thu Oct 4 2012
 3 Shout Outs! [?]
This game is basically the definition of wasted potential. :/
akersaotome
said at 3:15 PM on Thu Oct 4 2012
@NCZ
Now that Tekken Tag Tournament 2 has been released, all eyes will be on Bandai Namco for the reverse game. Wouldn't surprise me if its a totally different english voice cast or take a page from previous Tekken games where its just one speaking language for each character.
said at 3:38 PM on Thu Oct 4 2012
@akersaotome I'm certain that Namco's effort would be way better. Tekken is lauded for being more complex and deep than Street Fighter, so they'd be foolish to simplify it like Capcom did for SFXTK. Besides, as a company I have much more faith in Namco to deliver a quality product, especially considering Harada's open disapproval of nickel-and-diming his fans (unlike Capcom...).
UltimateCharm (Moderator)
said at 7:48 PM on Thu Oct 11 2012
@NCZ If it helps, they just announced Street Fighter X Tekken 2013. It's a patch that should take care of the problems of the game. And its free. http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/oct/11/street-fighter-x-tekken-2013-announced-new-york-comic-con/
said at 6:42 PM on Fri Oct 12 2012
@UltimateCharm Eh.. a patch is pretty cool, but they'd have to make an entirely new game in order to fix the issues that I have with it.
Fulgore2005
said at 7:08 AM on Tue May 8 2012
 1 Shout Out! [?]
Started playing this game last week. It's great in so many ways, I feel it's one of the best games this year.

The game's cast were incredibly great even if I do prefer some of the previous actors. That said, I thought the recasting of a few characters (Jin, Kazuya etc.) were definitely for the better.
TheNEXTvoicer
said at 6:19 AM on Sat Jun 30 2012
@Fulgore2005 Maybe we can't forget by the one fact about three japanese voice actors.

Yamanoi Jin, Chiba Isshin and Seki Tomokazu...

who just worked about some characters from Capcom series.
said at 10:56 PM on Tue Apr 10 2012
Los Angeles, Vancouver, New York, and Texas. This game's cast is all over the place!
Mikel
said at 1:12 PM on Fri Apr 13 2012
@NCZ Indeed it is.

Also, as an obvious fact, Christie is voiced by Lisle Wilkerson yet again after she moved from Japan to Los Angeles in 2008.
said at 4:02 PM on Fri Apr 13 2012
@Mikel I'll need a source to confirm this.
SLEDGERAID
said at 5:32 AM on Sat Apr 21 2012
@NCZ ITS SO AWESOME!!!!!!
Belial Edge
said at 7:48 PM on Thu Jul 4 2013
@NCZ Indeed, that's my kind of cast in any game. :3
akersaotome
said at 6:18 PM on Tue Apr 10 2012
 1 Shout Out! [?]
Just seen the new trailer for the PS Vita of Street Fighter X Tekken. Its currently released in Japanese voice over. I can say that Lars Alexandersson is voiced in Japanese by Junichi Suwabe, which means he voices two characters in the game, other one being Vega (Claw/Balrog). Interesting to hear both Lei and Christie in Japanese.
TheNEXTvoicer
said at 6:21 AM on Sat Jun 30 2012
@akersaotome Suwabe Junichi is now the actual voicer actor of Vega.
Shaun Ince
said at 3:57 PM on Tue Oct 21 2014
@TheNEXTvoicer Probably a little irrelevant but Junichi Suwabe has voiced Vega in Japanese ever since Strert Fighter 4.
SLEDGERAID
said at 5:17 AM on Thu Mar 15 2012
I really do hope Veronica Taylor reprises her role as Leo!!!!!
said at 11:43 AM on Thu Mar 15 2012
@SLEDGERAID Unless she comes out as DLC in the future, Leo isn't in the game.
SLEDGERAID
said at 5:54 PM on Thu Mar 15 2012
@NCZ Thats Oh man I was tripping out cause I went to go double check right now if Leo was gonna be one of the DLCs but i guess I must've mistaken Leo for Lei sorry bout that!!!
akersaotome
said at 8:56 PM on Wed Mar 14 2012
Capcom really utilising North American talent. Voice actors that have worked with Funimation have a large presence in this game. Biggest surprised is the inclusion of Brad Swaile as Jin Kazama. That's some character to land the role of.
SLEDGERAID
said at 5:14 AM on Thu Mar 15 2012
@akersaotome I wish they could do this more in anime and cartoons
akersaotome
said at 7:59 PM on Thu Mar 29 2012
@SLEDGERAID I wish for that too if it weren't for things such as national borders and unions. I'm interested in finding out who's the english voice of Lars Alexandersson from the "to be released" DLC? I wished that Capcom included Karin Kanzuki from Street Fighter Alpha 3, pair her up with Sakura and becomes rivals to Azuka and Lili.
SLEDGERAID
said at 3:16 AM on Sat Mar 31 2012
@akersaotome Please dont say Im stupid but I do really dont understand the whole thing about unions and also yea im excited to see who will voice Lars in english and Karin teaming with Sakura to Rival Asuka and Lili would of been PERFECT!!!!
said at 11:27 AM on Sat Mar 31 2012
@SLEDGERAID Basically, in Los Angeles, video game dubs are either union or non-union. Sadly a lot of game companies (particularly Namco-Bandai, Atlus and Koei, but others are guilty) have been using non-union dubs to save money. With non-union, the actors usually don't have to be credited (boo!), especially if there are union actors working on it. Union is more expensive. If you see a well-known western animation voice actor like Tom Kenny or John DiMaggio in a game, then it's union. Non-union games usually have casts full of anime or less famous voice actors.

I'm not sure about this game's union status. Debi Derryberry's in the cast under her real name and she's definitely union, but we've got VAs from other regions where there is no union (Texas, Vancouver). Maybe they had to get special permission?
SLEDGERAID
said at 4:30 PM on Mon Apr 2 2012
@NCZ Ah i think i get it now thanks it does make alot of sense
Domayv
said at 12:33 AM on Sun Apr 13 2014
@NCZ This game has credits in it, ditto with Street Fighter IV and its updates thereof, although those two are non-union. MVC3 definitely is union, as it features union-only VAs (Steve Blum, Tara Strong, Fred Tatascoire, etc.) in the list, although it doesn't credit them to the specific characters they've voiced (by contrast, SF4 and SFXT, which both are non-union, credit the VAs to their specific roles).
Mikel
said at 5:43 PM on Sat Feb 11 2012
Is it just me, or did Vega get a new voice actor in English?

If so, I can't wait to see who it is because in my book, I thought it was Doug Erholtz.

I can't wait to see who Kazuya's voice actor is as well, although it sadly isn't Kyle Hebert. I assume that it could be Jason Griffith (Who used to voice Sonic), but I wonder what you guys think about who is voicing Kazuya in the game.
said at 8:16 PM on Tue Feb 14 2012
@Mikel The odds of Jason Griffith being Kazuya are pretty close to none, really. His voice has been heard in trailers and it sounds nothing like him. Plus, he doesn't work in LA.
Mikel
said at 9:23 PM on Tue Feb 14 2012
@NCZ I agree with that, as he is based in New York. His voice is also heard in anime as well, but he doesn't do much voice work in cartoons or anime.
Belial Edge
said at 6:23 PM on Tue Sep 11 2012
@Mikel Plus, it sounded much more like Kirk Thornton than Griffith when I first heard it.

#1 favorite Video Game
for 1 member.

A favorite Video Game
for 17 members.
Latest Reason:

"Yes! My favorite fighters are in this game! Ryu, Ken, Guile, Chun-Li, Juri, and Cammy! I also played using Poison in the game."

- KyleKatarn1995
FAVE CHARACTER
Ibuki
Raven
Ryu
Nina Williams
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Street Fighter X Tekken characters.
Craig Marduk