Star Wars: Battlefront II (EA)

Star Wars: Battlefront II (EA)
US Release: Nov 17, 2017

Game Developer: DICE

Popularity: 1,051st All Time, 60th This Week

Franchise: Star Wars
Star Wars: Battlefront II (EA) Star Wars: Battlefront II (EA)

Star Wars: Battlefront II (EA) Cast

Comments

Spideyseth
said at 5:53 AM on Sat Jun 17 2017
My dream voices for battlefront 2
Note: most of these are already confirmed to not be the ones on my list
Obi wan: Ewan Mcgregor or James Arnold Taylor
Rebel Soldiers(Male): Steve Blum and Lex Lang
Alaya Secura: Laura Bailey or Kari Wahlgreen
Shaak Ti: Susan Elsenberg
Rebel Soldiers(Female): Grey Delisle
Abdullab
said at 8:45 AM on Sat Jun 17 2017
@Spideyseth I highlt doubt it cus EA is not known for handling tier voice talent properly and not to mention the fact their in the list of companies in sag aftra strike
TheDayman
said at 7:02 AM on Fri Sep 29 2017
@Spideyseth Susan Eisenberg HAS to come back as Shaak Ti
shadowlord
said at 9:45 PM on Sat Jun 10 2017
From the sound of the gameplay shown so far, the clones are most definitely Dee Bradley Baker. I was kinda hoping for Temuera Morrison but as long as Dee says "watch those wrist rockets" I'm all for it.
shadowlord
said at 9:52 PM on Sat Jun 10 2017
@shadowlord Here's a bit of Rey as well https://youtu.be/uqYSO63gN6Q?t=20
I'm not sure if this is Daisy Ridley or not but if it is, props to EA for getting some of the cast from the movies and if it isn't then that is one good impression.
TheDayman
said at 9:35 AM on Sun Jun 11 2017
@shadowlord So based on the clones, can we assume that DBB is voicing Boba/Jango aswell?
Nightmare Crusher
said at 10:11 AM on Sun Jun 11 2017
@TheDayman Not necessarily. Temuera Morrison played Jango and Boba in the other Battlefront II, but not the clones.
shadowlord
said at 11:24 AM on Sun Jun 11 2017
@TheDayman I actually think it will be Morrison there because in the vid I posted for Maul I think I heard Morrison's voice in the background.
TheDayman
said at 12:17 PM on Sun Jun 11 2017
@Nightmare Crusher That'd be a cool way to service both prequel movie & clone wars fans
TheDayman
said at 10:56 AM on Sat Jun 10 2017
Based on the leaked and official gameplay, does Maul sound like Sam Witwer? It really doesn't to me, but I listened to the low quality leaks so I'm not exactly sure
shadowlord
said at 9:46 PM on Sat Jun 10 2017
@TheDayman I luckily have something to prove you wrong.
TheDayman
said at 9:35 AM on Sun Jun 11 2017
@shadowlord perfect. I love how he says the line from TPM in his intro
RetroPokeFan
said at 8:14 AM on Fri May 19 2017
Keeping cautious about the cast this time. Most of the voice acting or direction for the first game wasn't very good especially Luke whose actor mostly yelled all his lines.

Here's hoping whoever does Luke in this does a better job or if the previous actor returns, he gets more better direction.
TheDayman
said at 8:29 PM on Mon May 29 2017
@RetroPokeFan I'd love for them to bring back Bob Bergen (Battlefront 2) or Lloyd Floyd (The Force Unleashed)
TheAdapter
said at 12:03 PM on Wed Apr 19 2017
cautiously optimistic, thats my feeling about this game. I really want to be hyped, but I just can't.
Abdullab
said at 2:00 PM on Wed Apr 19 2017
@TheAdapter its okay to feel that considering how ea handled their first battlefront didnt go so well.

Although I have to give them credit for the story mode they will include granted this may not be the first game where you can kill luke skywalker but the fact that this story will be in the original canon is intresting
said at 3:45 PM on Wed Apr 19 2017
@TheAdapter

Aye, my brother got Battlefront 1 when it came out since it was peak TFA hype. It actually was pretty fun for the first day or two, but there just wasn't enough to it. I haven't played it at all since.

I feel like we don't know quite enough about this one yet but it seems like there's significantly more content this go around. All three eras and an actual single-player campaign. Granted you could say it's basically what the first one should've been. Anyway, hopefully this one turns out all right.
Fulgore2005
said at 8:10 AM on Sun Apr 16 2017
Just by looking at the trailer, I wonder if they plan maps from Force Awakens (with Rey and Kylo) and the Clone Wars (considering Maul will be in the game).
coolies
said at 10:58 AM on Sun Apr 16 2017
@Fulgore2005 They have already confirmed Naboo, Kamino, Starkiller Base, Takodana and Jakku as maps already.
Fulgore2005
said at 12:23 PM on Sun Apr 16 2017
@coolies Ah. Some of those locations were in the Disney Infinity game too. Nice to hear.
TheDayman
said at 12:26 PM on Sat Apr 15 2017
Speculation Time!!!! Does anyone think they'll bring Driver or Ridley to voice Kylo and Rey? And will they bring back Anthony Hansen as Luke or get Bob Bergen?
Abdullab
said at 2:14 PM on Sat Apr 15 2017
@TheDayman maybe boyega will be in it as far as i know he is fan of the game but i dont think ea will go so far given how they handle their voice talent.
TheDayman
said at 2:34 PM on Sat Apr 15 2017
@Abdullab don't get me wrong, Battlefront had some good voices but I hope we get some better/accurate VA's for this one.
Abdullab
said at 2:38 PM on Sat Apr 15 2017
@TheDayman yeh hopefully ea learned from their mistakes maybe this battlefront 2 will be just as good as the original 2 till then we wait
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 3:37 PM on Mon Apr 17 2017
@TheDayman

They got Daisy and Adam for the LEGO game, and Daisy came back for the upcoming Forces of Destiny animated series; I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to have brought them back for this, too.
FreeUnit1991
said at 9:17 AM on Wed Apr 19 2017
@TheVengeanceKnight They brought back more than just Daisy Ridley and Adam Driver for Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens.

John Boyega, Anthony Daniels, Gwendoline Christie, Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, Domhnall Gleeson, Greg Grunberg, Oscar Isaac, Lupita Nyong'o, Simon Pegg, Max von Sydow, Mark Hamill, Andy Serkis and Billy Dee Williams all reprised their respective roles
said at 10:13 AM on Wed Apr 19 2017
@FreeUnit1991

They did, but this conversation is specifically talking about Rey and Kylo.
TheVengeanceKnight