Star Fox 64 3D

Franchise: Star Fox
Star Fox 64 3D Star Fox 64 3D

Star Fox 64 3D Cast

Comments

SpongeBat1
said at 1:22 PM on Tue May 17 2016
Apparently the Star Fox series is dead set on confusing the hell out of everyone who wants to know who voiced who.
CuriousUserX90
said at 8:11 PM on Tue May 10 2016
Someone please be honest. Why has the Star Fox 64 3D Cast List changed since I looked at it 2 years ago. I was told only Mike West, Ja Green and Lyssa Brown reprised their roles.
said at 8:17 PM on Tue May 10 2016
@CuriousUserX90 Credits were incorrect before because they were based on assumptions. Credits are correct now because they're based on contacting the voice actors themselves. All there is too it.
CuriousUserX90
said at 8:40 PM on Tue May 10 2016
@NCZ I see what you're talking about that lead to this: http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17728

Even though Voice Acting Trivia Genius Kirbopher stated in one of his Did You Know Voice Acting Videos that only Mike West and Lyssa Brown reprised their roles, I even posted Trivia about it to a Trivia Posting Site that I might've shown 2 years ago, in addition to requesting Ja Green to be added after seeing Leon's Voice Compare page.
said at 8:43 PM on Tue May 10 2016
@CuriousUserX90

1 - Read the thread. It explains everything.

2 - The information in that video, being 2 years old, is outdated and as I said, based on incorrect info (i.e. not accommodating the recent discoveries in the thread above). People mess up. I messed up by letting misinformation through and not checking things better. Now it's sorted.

3 - You implying I'm not a voice acting trivia genius..?
CuriousUserX90
said at 8:03 AM on Wed May 11 2016
@NCZ I've checked out that thread, where people are giving details based on emailing the VAs for the correct info. I understand we all make mistakes, which even I've done lots of times, even Educational Places on the Internet can. Like I haven't forgotten when it was thought that Kevin Bayliss from Star Fox Adventures voiced Diddy and King K Rool in Donkey Kong 64, before Bayliss confirmed otherwise last year sometime.
Nightmare Crusher
said at 10:38 AM on Tue May 3 2016
I guess the voice acting wasn't nearly as jazzy as I thought.
technickal
said at 5:12 PM on Tue May 3 2016
@Nightmare Crusher I knew something was up with the amount of "roles" he had.
Ultimate Fox
said at 10:16 AM on Wed Oct 23 2013
Fox FTW!
Nightmare Crusher
said at 1:31 PM on Thu Jun 27 2013
I guess you could say the voice acting in this game is really... JAZZY!
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
MilanTheVillain01
said at 3:26 AM on Fri Jun 28 2013
@Nightmare Crusher What type of music does Adams listen to?
Smooth JAAAAAAAZ....

Yeeeeeahhhhhhhh, that was a terrible joke I just made.
Sorry about that, Chief!
Torak
said at 4:21 AM on Fri Jun 28 2013
@MilanTheVillain01
@Nightmare Crusher

xD. Rolf!
Metabad
said at 9:59 PM on Fri Oct 25 2013
@Torak http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060325002336/muppet/images/1/14/Rowlfpiano01.jpg
Nightmare Crusher
said at 9:12 PM on Sun May 5 2013
So I was just playing this game when something hilarious happened. I was playing on Bolse and Star Wolf shows up as usual. I soot down Andrew and he starts to scream Uncle Andross as usual when Wolf cuts him off and just says, "Seriously?" I have never had that happen.
MilanTheVillain01
said at 12:14 AM on Thu Jul 4 2013
@Nightmare Crusher I think it's because Wolf gets extra lines when you somersault over him more than once. But it's only in this version.

For example, dodge him once & he'll say, "What the heck?"
Dodge him twice & he'll say, "Seriously?!"
Dodge him thrice & he'll say "Oh, dang it!!"
StarShooter
said at 11:35 AM on Mon Sep 26 2011
I have this game, and i love it. But i am a bit sad that the voices had to be re-recorded, but after a while, you will get used to it.
Falco Lombardi
Wolf O'Donnell
Fox McCloud
Bill Grey
Leon Powalski
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Star Fox 64 3D characters.
Falco Lombardi