Marvel Superhero Voice Compares

Sonic and the Secret Rings

US Release Date: February 20, 2007
Japan Release Date: March 02, 2007
Europe Release Date: March 15, 2007

Game Developer: Sonic Team

Franchise: Sonic the Hedgehog
Working name was "Sonic Wildfire". The first game in the "Sonic Storybook series", and the first Wii-exclusive Sonic game.
SELECT VIEW: [ Characters ]  [ Side By Side ]  [ Voice Cast ]  [ Credits ]

The Cast

Latest Comments

soniclover14
said at 8:48 PM on Sat Feb 22 2014
i love this game
chaosincarnate
said at 6:51 PM on Thu Feb 13 2014
Wow, I legitimately feel that this game's voice acting was the best in the series at the time, until Black Knight and later titles that is. Aside from Darkspine Sonic, Griffith did an excellent job here with acting chops to boot. I just really don't like his Darkspine Sonic, it's like my stance on Griffith's Werehog voice. Aside from that, Dan Green's Sinbad voice was far too hammy and I still wasn't feeling Amy Palant as Tails, but they were outshined by how well everyone else did in their roles.

Seriously, I don't get why the voice acting in this game was so criticized. I understand not feeling any of the voices fit, but come on, the delivery here was a MASSIVE step up from 06's, hands down.
Anthonyiscool64
said at 3:12 PM on Fri Nov 16 2012
This was one of the most hardest Sonic games I ever played! I just beat this game last month.
Anthonyiscool64
said at 2:56 PM on Fri Nov 16 2012
This game is Hard!
Edork42
said at 1:00 AM on Sun Oct 21 2012
Holy sh*t balls! Razzies! Razzies for everyone, especially the actor playing Erazor Djinn. No excuse for a next gen game like this to sound THIS bad!
Sonic_Blaze
said at 2:24 PM on Tue Apr 12 2011
 1 Shout Out! [?]
VA was kinda better than Sonic 2006 but was mediocre at times. The Major Pet Peeve faced in this one was the CONTROLS IN STORY MODE. I hated the controls in story mode. it got complicated and I would die often
Truesonic
said at 5:49 PM on Sun Feb 13 2011
I quite liked this game the levels, the Shuffle gameplay on Party Mode, the VA was good The only problem was the controlls for the story mode :L plus a few lines were a bit ehh...and some parts and elements were boring

A favorite Video Game
for 18 members.
Latest Reason:

"First Wii game I have ever played.."

- TheUltimatePhantom1