If you have an @hotmail, @live, @msn, or @outlook email, please change it if you wish to receive emails from BTVA. Microsoft has tightened it's spam filters and many emails from places like BTVA (and other sites not on your Contacts list) may be blocked from ever arriving in your Inbox.
Sonic and the Secret Rings Sonic and the Secret Rings Sonic and the Secret Rings

Sonic and the Secret Rings

Sonic and the Secret Rings

US Release: Feb 20, 2007
Japan Release: Mar 02, 2007
Europe Release: Mar 15, 2007

Game Developer: Sonic Team

Franchise: Sonic the Hedgehog

Popularity: 246th All Time, 615th This Week. *

Working name was "Sonic Wildfire". The first game in the "Sonic Storybook series", and the first Wii-exclusive Sonic game.

The Cast

said at 8:48 PM on Sat Feb 22 2014
i love this game
said at 6:51 PM on Thu Feb 13 2014
Wow, I legitimately feel that this game's voice acting was the best in the series at the time, until Black Knight and later titles that is. Aside from Darkspine Sonic, Griffith did an excellent job here with acting chops to boot. I just really don't like his Darkspine Sonic, it's like my stance on Griffith's Werehog voice. Aside from that, Dan Green's Sinbad voice was far too hammy and I still wasn't feeling Amy Palant as Tails, but they were outshined by how well everyone else did in their roles.

Seriously, I don't get why the voice acting in this game was so criticized. I understand not feeling any of the voices fit, but come on, the delivery here was a MASSIVE step up from 06's, hands down.
said at 3:12 PM on Fri Nov 16 2012
This was one of the most hardest Sonic games I ever played! I just beat this game last month.
said at 2:56 PM on Fri Nov 16 2012
This game is Hard!
said at 1:00 AM on Sun Oct 21 2012
Holy sh*t balls! Razzies! Razzies for everyone, especially the actor playing Erazor Djinn. No excuse for a next gen game like this to sound THIS bad!
said at 2:24 PM on Tue Apr 12 2011
VA was kinda better than Sonic 2006 but was mediocre at times. The Major Pet Peeve faced in this one was the CONTROLS IN STORY MODE. I hated the controls in story mode. it got complicated and I would die often
said at 5:49 PM on Sun Feb 13 2011
I quite liked this game the levels, the Shuffle gameplay on Party Mode, the VA was good The only problem was the controlls for the story mode :L plus a few lines were a bit ehh...and some parts and elements were boring
Sonic the Hedgehog
Miles "Tails" Prower / Ali Baba
Knuckles the Echidna / Sinbad the Sailor
Shadow the Hedgehog

Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Sonic and the Secret Rings characters.