Lord of the Rings Voice Compares

Franchise: Sonic the Hedgehog
SELECT VIEW: [ Characters ]  [ Side By Side ]  [ Voice Cast ]  [ Credits ]

The Cast

Latest Comments

IceElvenPrincess
said at 12:38 AM on Sat Nov 16 2013
I own this game and the first Sonic Riders. but these aren't the only two I have. I also have both Sonic Adventure games (one of them I got for a previous present a long time ago), Sonic Shuffle and Sonic Heroes.
LoraLion
said at 3:23 PM on Sun May 18 2014
@IceElvenPrincess Hey, I got a bunch of Sonic the Hedgehog games too, including the ones you got. I am a big collector of those games.
AMT
said at 11:53 PM on Mon May 16 2011
Well for the characters in the story mode I was thing of adding the a few lines from the cutscenes and maybe some of the race clips too
said at 8:22 AM on Tue May 17 2011
@AMT Sure, you can go ahead and do that.
Truesonic
said at 5:25 PM on Fri May 6 2011
Whoa These sound really different It#'s really weird without hearing background Music and SFX noises XD Wow I never noticed some of the lines

I thought Cream said Let's go but she said Comming through and Oww also Shadow's BE GONE AND NICE, Rouge's comments aswell as well as Power Of Flame XD

I mite request more They sound really good without background nosies well that's wat I fink anyway
said at 5:31 PM on Fri May 6 2011
@Truesonic They are pretty high quality. I don't know if AMT is planning to collect more, but he did upload these. Until now, I never knew what Cream was saying when she started a race!
Truesonic
said at 8:11 PM on Fri May 6 2011
@NCZ

XD Yeah it was pretty hard to hear Cream with the BGM and Sound effects in the Background There was only one line I couldn't hear and that was when she did the Gravity Dive XD and Hats off to AMT for Uploading this It's more clear and fine to hear :)
Truesonic
said at 5:18 PM on Wed Mar 30 2011
I enjoyed the Riders series I liked both Riders and Zero Gravity But I liked this one a bit more seeing as it showed more challenge, the controls were still smooth, Levels were extended and layout differently for both heroes and Babylon versions It could have beena bit better yeah but I liked it :)
Truesonic
said at 5:19 PM on Wed Mar 30 2011
Forgot to add

Thank you NCZ for putting this up Much appreciated :)
said at 9:01 PM on Wed Mar 30 2011