Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

Franchise: Pokemon
Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Cast

Comments

MizukaS
said at 1:04 AM on Sun Jan 21 2018
Seems like Ultra SM replaced one of the Kahuna-E4 members, but still kept Olivia. Disappointing. Should have went all the way. Oh well, I'm gonna check out the new content this final core series 3DS Pokemon game has to offer.
said at 10:43 PM on Fri Mar 23 2018
@MizukaS

"keeping Olivia = disappointing"

I'm only just seeing this now and I'm seriously tempted to unban you solely so I can ban you again.
Nightmare Crusher
said at 2:42 PM on Sat Mar 24 2018
@NCZ Just wait until the next alt account. It'll come.

I have absolutely no idea what the deal with Olivia is though.
Soul-dragon
said at 12:34 PM on Wed Apr 4 2018
@NCZ Harsh yet somewhat fair.

On a side note what were the other accounts? I know they were Sk8terPrince but what was the other one?
RetroPokeFan
said at 2:12 AM on Wed Oct 25 2017
Hard to believe this is the last hurrah for Pokémon on the 3DS. It was terrific to see Pokémon make the incredibly large jump to 3D in XY but S&M managed to improve a lot of things in general.

Now with all this news about the game going everywhere like crazy, let's all hope that Ultra Sun & Moon is the fitting conclusion to the series on the 3DS.

And good luck to the move in consoles. Game Freak.
said at 10:46 AM on Tue Jun 6 2017
The 3DS will never die.
Ghosty404
said at 1:55 PM on Tue Jun 6 2017
@NCZ http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/546/952/684.gif

I'd give the 3DS a good three more years.
said at 2:01 PM on Tue Jun 6 2017
@Ghosty404

Nintendo systems never die until Kirby, Fire Emblem, or Pokemon say they can die.
Scrappy-Fan92
said at 6:28 PM on Fri Jun 9 2017
@NCZ I'm moreso surprised that people thought Game Freak would split a Pokemon generation between two systems.
said at 8:24 PM on Fri Jun 9 2017
@Scrappy-Fan92

Eh, this IS the generation where a lot of traditions have been thrown out the window. There's never been an enhanced port of a Mario Kart game before rather than a ground-up installment. I don't blame people for getting their hopes up. Including me. But yeah, I was always bracing for the scenario where these games were on 3DS so I'm not fussed about it.
Scrappy-Fan92
said at 9:08 PM on Fri Jun 9 2017
@NCZ Eh, Game Freak/The Pokemon Company march(es) to the beat of their own drum. Splitting a userbase for a series that involves trading would seem ill-advised (something the pro-rumor faction rarely seemed to consider).
Otaku4Life4Ever
said at 3:04 AM on Fri Jun 30 2017
@NCZ Agree!!!
Soul-dragon
said at 8:11 AM on Sun Oct 22 2017
@NCZ Think again. This is the last mainstream Pokemon game to ever come out on the 3DS sadly.
said at 8:22 AM on Sun Oct 22 2017
@Soul-dragon

The 3DS can only die when Dragon Quest XI, Sega 3D Classics Collections 1 and 3, Style Savvy 3, and The Great Ace Attorney 1 and 2 are localized.
Super10ZX
said at 10:08 AM on Tue Mar 20 2018
And now we got a Luigis Mansion and Bowsers Inside Story remake (the latter coming out in 2019)!
said at 10:45 PM on Fri Mar 23 2018
@Super10ZX

Dragon Quest XI, Great Ace Attorney, and Sega 3D Classics are coming any day now...

Any day now...

Soul-dragon
said at 12:35 PM on Wed Apr 4 2018
@NCZ Actually after Detective Pikachu...I have to agree! The 3DS is still going strong!
2017 BTVA Voice Acting Awards