Pokémon: Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee!

Pokémon: Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee!
US Release: Nov 16, 2018
Japan Release: Nov 16, 2018
Europe Release: Nov 16, 2018

Game Developer: Game Freak

Popularity: 3,071st All Time, 168th This Week

Franchise: Pokemon
Pokémon: Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee! Pokémon: Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee!

Pokémon: Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee! Cast

Comments

TheDayman
said at 3:06 PM on Wed May 30 2018
"Remember when Pokemon Go was supposed to get Trading and PvP features? Well those are finally coming!... You just need a Nintendo Switch and one of the two Pokemon: Let's Go games to access it!"
said at 8:20 PM on Wed May 30 2018
@TheDayman

Trading and trainer battles are standard features of Pokemon so I would figure them not being in Go is more a problem to take up on Go's end than with the main series.
Amberdoll
said at 7:55 AM on Wed May 30 2018
(Yet another reason why I want a switch) I alright wanted the game when they first announced a Pokemon game for the switch but now...oh my gosh.. Like a lot of people I am very excited that Eevee can be an companion now.I hope Nintendo shows more game footage for E3 (which I'm sure they will)
Soul-dragon
said at 5:53 AM on Wed May 30 2018
So this is real? Nice. It’ll be nice to return to Kanto after all this time. Also Eevee is a choice for the COMPANION?

Nintendo just when I began to think that I can begin using my money for other things you always find a way to snag it from under my nose.
BlueHeracross
said at 7:11 PM on Tue May 29 2018
Eh, so far the little I've seen isn't really selling me on picking up Pokemon again. I'm a little more interested to see what the "core" game next year has to offer, but I still may pick this up when I eventually get a Switch.
said at 10:05 PM on Tue May 29 2018
@BlueHeracross

Yeah, this game is kind of like an appetizer for Gen 8. It's totally cool by me though. They get to take their time to make it a nice, beefy game and not rush it out so relatively soon after Sun and Moon, but there's still some full-on Switch Pokemon love for this winter. It's a win-win for all involved.
said at 6:39 PM on Tue May 29 2018
I was worried about the idea of going back to Kanto again at first, but that trailer was fantastic! A full console Pokemon RPG, for the first time since GameCube, where you can RIDE ON ONIX AND CHARIZARD? I am so happy!
said at 6:54 PM on Tue May 29 2018