Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

US Release: Feb 09, 2016
Japan Release: Feb 04, 2016
Europe Release: Feb 05, 2016

Game Developer: CyberConnect2

Popularity: 172nd All Time, 90th This Week

Franchise: Naruto
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Cast

Comments

Shaun Ince
said at 8:16 PM on Tue Apr 11 2017
I wonder why Pain is voiced by Matthew Mercer & not Troy Baker? Was he unable to reprise Pain also? It's also interesting that despite the fact that Mercer replaced Troy as Yamato in the anime, Troy returned to voice him in this game. Unless it's archived dialogue from previous games. That's why Kisame's Japanese VA is still credited even though he's not alive.
huzaifa_ahmed
said at 10:56 AM on Wed Apr 12 2017
@Shaun Ince My hunch is definitely that it's archived dialogue.
Marakutanay
said at 1:07 PM on Wed Apr 12 2017
@huzaifa_ahmed Yamato has no new dialogue for this so he is still Troy. Funny thing, Pain is still 95% Troy too, Matt only recorded the new for this game.
Marakutanay
said at 1:08 PM on Wed Apr 12 2017
@Shaun Ince the new lines*
rosebr10
said at 11:22 AM on Thu Apr 13 2017
@Marakutanay
You seem to know your way around NSUNS4, so could you help a dingus like me in knowing:

a) if there is any new dialogue for Kushina Uzumaki or Yugito Ni'i

b) if any of new said dialogue might have been said by Robinson (Kushina) or Bailey (Ni'i)

and/or

c) if Bailey and Robinson might have been reversed or otherwise shifted in the credits and any new dialogue spoken by Ni'i (if applicable) was actually Robinson.
DeathGod46
said at 8:30 PM on Sun Apr 2 2017
Man, this game was average at best. Anyone know why the mouth flaps were waaay off sync?
Marakutanay
said at 5:53 AM on Mon Apr 3 2017
@DeathGod46 I like it, though those static anime cutscenes are quite ugly. And not including Momoshiki and Kinshiki (and Toneri for that matter) was a total ripoff. As for the lip sync, bear in mind that, unlike the anime, the VA dont see whats happening and they just have to imitate the JP dub.
Fulgore2005
said at 2:14 PM on Mon Feb 29 2016
Shikamaru will be getting his own tale.

vgiannell5
said at 5:56 PM on Tue Mar 1 2016
@Fulgore2005 So will Gaara in the second DLC.
SaberofBlack
said at 5:57 PM on Thu Feb 25 2016
Can I just say Yuri CARRIED the dub in the final battle between Naruto and Sasuke. Like damn his delivery was on point more so than usual even.
Marakutanay
said at 6:07 PM on Fri Feb 26 2016
@SaberofBlack Connection this, connection that... just shut up already!! Simply Epic.
Nightmare Crusher
said at 3:14 PM on Mon Feb 15 2016
As someone one who hasn't seen Naruto in years, I have to ask. Should I get this? I've been itching for something like Asura's Wrath and this looks like it might be the answer. Same developer, you know.
0bitoUchiha
said at 11:15 AM on Tue Feb 23 2016
@Nightmare Crusher The game takes place pretty far into Naruto: Shippuden and goes to the end of the series. If you're caught up on the manga or other content, then I'd highly recommend getting it. If you're behind on the series, then I'd catch up first, otherwise you'll be really lost
KnightValores
said at 7:42 PM on Thu Feb 11 2016
Why is Cindy Robinson credited as Kushina in the credits? Unless I missed her talking in the story mode. Cause she is Laura Bailey from Revolution.
Marakutanay
said at 6:25 AM on Fri Feb 12 2016
@KnightValores Likely a credit error; I don't know if Kurotsuchi speaks but Laura recorded voice clips for Sarada so she was involved in this dub.
Dee15gon
said at 5:27 PM on Thu Feb 11 2016
Looking at the credits. It looks like Unmasked Obito is voiced by Vic Mignogna.
Marakutanay
said at 5:44 PM on Thu Feb 11 2016
@Dee15gon Not a chance. Vic voices young Obito but the adult one is definitly not him nor Todd. I'm pretty sure Adult Obito is Michael Yurchak. The credits have been wrong before.
KnightValores
said at 7:41 PM on Thu Feb 11 2016
@Marakutanay Obito Uchiha and Six Paths Obito at least in the story mode and the game sounds like Michael Yurchak however Todd Haberkorn still has some of his voice clips in the matching voices and he is also the Obito from Revolution
Dee15gon
said at 5:14 AM on Fri Feb 12 2016
@Marakutanay You might be right. Dang it.
Marakutanay
said at 6:23 AM on Fri Feb 12 2016
@KnightValores The "Taste Despair" of Obito is from Todd no doubt.
Anderson47D
said at 3:27 PM on Sat Feb 13 2016
@Marakutanay
Ya, I was also confused why Michael Yurchak was mentioned in the credits for Obito.
Nightmare Crusher
said at 6:52 PM on Thu Feb 18 2016
@Marakutanay Vic does play the older Obito for a little bit after the Masked Man fights Minato.

It's definitely not Vic in the Ninja War part though.
Dee15gon
said at 9:33 PM on Thu Feb 25 2016
@Nightmare Crusher Miscredits are one thing but 3 voices in 1 character just makes more confusing.
vgiannell5
said at 12:43 PM on Thu Jan 14 2016
Naruto and Sasuke will be getting new costumes from the Boruto movie.
Marakutanay
said at 12:43 PM on Wed Dec 2 2015
New english dub trailer is up. I think Hagoromo is Fred Tatasciore and Kaguya Dorothy Fahn. Travis sounds more like Jugo than Black Zetsu.
KnightValores
said at 7:14 PM on Wed Dec 2 2015
@Marakutanay Thanks! I heard Kaguya's for the first time and I knew she sounded familiar! I love Tsunades voice so it's a great fit for her and actually I heard Neil Kaplan for Hagoromo
Marakutanay
said at 4:19 AM on Thu Dec 3 2015
@KnightValores Dorothy Fahn is Konan, Tsunade is Debi Mae West.
KnightValores
said at 8:17 AM on Mon Feb 8 2016
@Marakutanay Oh my bad, that's right haha.
Dee15gon
said at 5:24 PM on Thu Feb 11 2016
@Marakutanay I checked the credits.

Kaguya is voiced by Cissy Jones.

As for Hagoromo. You're correct about Fred Tatasciore
Marakutanay
said at 5:48 PM on Thu Feb 11 2016
@Dee15gon New people in the dub are always welcome and she did an amazing job IMO. Sadly, looking at her profile here I suspect she won't be returning in the anime. But who knows, Karin is pretty much the only character Ali Hillis voices in anime and she still does it.
Dee15gon
said at 6:08 PM on Fri Feb 12 2016
@Marakutanay I spoke with Cissy. Turns out she happens to be a big fan of the series.
GohanOXG
said at 8:26 PM on Tue Oct 13 2015
Hm, if Silly Tobi's gonna be Unmasked Obito for S4 just like how its the same for Japanese, I could get used to it. Straight up, I'd love the hell out of Monica Rial being Sarada!
Marakutanay
said at 6:52 AM on Sun Oct 11 2015
The voice of Obito in the new trailer is definitly not Todd Haberkorn. After doing some research and discovering that in Japan "silly Tobi" and Obito are voice by the same guy, I realize that the "new" voice of Obito is, in fact, Michael Yurchak, Tobi's original VA.
HasnaTheve
said at 10:54 AM on Thu Oct 8 2015
Anyone know if Todd Haberkorn is voicing Obito again? I just listened to the English dub trailer, and he sounds WAAAAY different.
KnightValores
said at 4:02 AM on Fri Jul 10 2015
I wonder if Toneri will be in. I mean he was the main villian of the Last, and they said they would add a sequence and some gameplay from the movie as well as the epilogue as Sarada and Boruto both confirmed playable.

Now Kaguya is also confirmed so it's very likely I just want to know who they will get to dub them. I could see Wendee Lee or Cindy Robinson to voice her since Robinson did voice Kushina until Laura Bailey replaced her permanently.

Who would dub Boruto and Sarada as well? It's too hard to tell since they barely just got their Japanese voice actors.
DisneyAnimefan1995
said at 11:33 AM on Fri Jul 10 2015
@KnightValores For Boruto, I could see Mona Marshall, if not then Erica Mendez is the likely choice to voice Boruto since she has voiced some male characters before (Aladdin from Magi and Jim Hawkins in Treasure Island) and also has been starting to get roles for Studiopolis ever since she was in the Viz dub of Sailor Moon.

As for Sarada, I'm leaning towards Kira Buckland or Cristina Vee as likely candidates to voice her, especially the latter as Cristina's later voice roles are girls who are emotionally and completely broken one way or another.

So those are my personal choices, in my opinion.

But hey, we'll soon find out when the game comes out in our country.
BlueHeracross
said at 12:48 PM on Thu Jul 30 2015
@DisneyAnimefan1995
I figured that they'd just have Maile Flanagan voice Boruto and have older Naruto be voiced by Tony Oliver like his dad.
KnightValores
said at 7:26 PM on Wed Dec 2 2015
@BlueHeracross Really? Honestly they will keep Maile Flanagan for Naruto. Its just his voice, as well as everyone else they will just try to sound older.
KnightValores
said at 7:29 PM on Wed Dec 2 2015
@DisneyAnimefan1995 Those are some nice choices actually. I figured an interesting voice for Sarada, I think Michelle Ruff could actually pull her off. But It's just my opinion lol
lazydude500
said at 1:23 PM on Mon Jun 1 2015
Hope Michael Yurchak is Obito for the game dub (and anime). Would be fitting since Wataru Takagi who also voiced Tobi voices him.

Unfortunately Studiopolis isn't very consistent with long running dubs and seems to REALLY love Todd Haberkorn even though he's not that great of an actor... Also somewhat irritating to hear him voicing minor Shippuden characters almost every other episode which will make his Obito (when the dub eventually gets to those episodes) less significant with his limited range (e.g. there was absolutely no good reason to replace Ben Diskin as Young Might Guy who first voiced him in The Lost Tower movie).

Yurchak could probably also use the work more since he's not as overused. Technically Haberkorn doesn't even need to do voice acting any more to make a living. He makes more than enough money doing convention appearances (like Vic Mignogna) and dubbing doesn't pay great to begin with...

Nolan North only voiced The Masked Man for 1 game, so maybe it will only be a one-time game for Haberkorn as Obito as well.
KnightValores
said at 3:56 AM on Fri Jul 10 2015
@lazydude500 Personally I really like Obito as Haberkorn and I kinda hope it sticks.
HasnaTheve
said at 10:53 AM on Thu Oct 8 2015
@lazydude500 well everyone's free to an opinion. Even if it's wrong. Micahel Yurchak doesn't fit serious Obito to me, and Todd Haberkorn sounds similar to Vic Mignogna, who voiced young Obito, so I love his take.
Naruto Uzumaki
Sasuke Uchiha
Obito Uchiha
RELATED ITEMS
Search for "Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 style=" on Amazon.com.