Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Franchise: Lord of the Rings
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Cast

Comments

Troodon2
said at 10:54 PM on Wed Sep 7 2016
Actually here's something I just realized? Why didn't John Dimaggio voice some of the orc captains? He was already on board as the Hammer, and JB Blanc and Nolan North also voiced the uruks, along with Travis Willingham, so why not him to?
GreenGoblin75
said at 9:52 PM on Sat Jun 11 2016
They did a great job with the Orcs in this game. They gave them so much personality.
Troodon2
said at 8:04 PM on Thu Oct 8 2015
I wish Dee Bradley Baker played the orcs too. He's really good with voice overs for animals and monsters, and this game's orcs kind'a lacked that.
Closest we got were Fred Tatasciore, Steve Blum and Nolan North.
Bauglir100
said at 8:50 PM on Tue Oct 13 2015
@Troodon2 Not to mention John Dimaggio as The Hammer.
Troodon2
said at 9:27 PM on Tue Oct 13 2015
@Bauglir100 I mean voice actors who give animal-like impressions for the orcs.
Bauglir100
said at 5:29 PM on Wed Oct 14 2015
@Troodon2 Could we add him to the cast list, anyhow?

By the way, here's another voice actor I think could do great vocals for an Orc: Garry Chalk.

If the Ocean Group ever gets involved in an LOTR game, he should definitely voice an Orc.
Troodon2
said at 5:49 PM on Wed Oct 14 2015
@Bauglir100 Johnny D. was among the cast for the nemesis orcs (I can distinguish him right away)

As for Garry Chalk... yeah I could kind'a see him voicing a burly uruk-type character. But if any Vancover VA were to be involved in an L.A. based game, it would be David Kaye.
Bauglir100
said at 9:44 AM on Mon Nov 9 2015
@Troodon2 Or perhaps David Sobolov.

Also, I meant to add John as The Hammer.
Troodon2
said at 11:18 AM on Mon Nov 9 2015
@Bauglir100 Oh, you meant to add John and The Hammer to the cast here!
GrayFournier
said at 5:29 PM on Tue Dec 30 2014
I'm a huge fan of LoTR, have been sense I was a child. I've followed all the books, movies, and games I could get my hands on. A lot of LoTR games have been pretty big disappointments, I haven't been impressed by a game this much for this series sense the Gamecube games came out. The voice acting for this game, blew my mind. Especially Liam O'Brien, who I mistook for Andy Serkis because he does such a fantastic job with Gollum's voice. This game is one of my favorites now, great job VA's!
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 8:30 PM on Sat Oct 4 2014
Also known as Batman: Arkham Mordor
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 12:30 PM on Sun Oct 19 2014
@Music Meister

Assassin of Mordor.
Bauglir100
said at 5:27 PM on Wed Oct 14 2015
@Music Meister

The funny thing is that Talion and the Wraith's voice actors are also the voice actors of Batman and Alfred Pennyworth, respectively.
TaylorJosephB
said at 2:54 AM on Sat Oct 4 2014
I think that JB Blanc and Jennifer Hale are in there somewhere as well; don't know which parts, though.
Troodon2
said at 9:13 PM on Mon Nov 24 2014
@TaylorJosephB

Jennfer Hale - Galadriel

JB Blanc - The Tower
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 2:07 PM on Fri Oct 3 2014
Just started; loving it so far.
Regomania
said at 3:27 AM on Fri Jul 4 2014
Am I the only one who is thinking that Ioreth has a STRIKING resemblance to Laura?
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 8:01 AM on Fri Jul 4 2014
@Regomania She probably did motion capture
Bauglir100
said at 8:48 PM on Tue Oct 13 2015
@Regomania Speaking of Ioreth, I can't help but think that the game designers missed a good opportunity to tie this game further with LOTR.

In the book, there's an old woman named Ioreth who is a healer living in Minas Tirith. Since this game takes place between The Hobbit and LOTR, they could've easily made the two Ioreths one and the same, since the healer probably would've been the right age during the events of this game.

Of course, that would require THIS game's Ioreth to...you know...NOT die.
DravenRoth994
said at 6:23 PM on Fri Jun 13 2014
Troy Baker, Alastair Duncan, Nolan North, Laura Bailey, and Liam O' Brien in the same game??!!! I'm not too familiar with Lord of the Rings, but I'd LOVE to hear this cast!!!
madalex1234
said at 11:15 AM on Fri Jun 13 2014
Liam O'Brien as Gollum? I need to hear this.
LordofEvil96
said at 5:33 PM on Fri Jun 13 2014
@madalex1234 Yeah, same here. I'm sure he'll rock the part though.
Talion
Gollum / Smeagol
Orcs
Nemesis Orcs
Saruman the White
Wraith
Ratbag
Sauron
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor characters.
Sauron
Sauron
Gollum / Smeagol
Gollum / Smeagol
RELATED ITEMS
Search for "Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor style=" on Amazon.com.