Mega Man X: Command Mission

Franchise: Mega Man
Mega Man X: Command Mission Mega Man X: Command Mission

Mega Man X: Command Mission Cast

Comments

Nightmare Crusher
said at 8:31 PM on Fri Feb 14 2014
So I was on Lex Lang's website and he has this game in his resume, but with no character listed. I have to wonder how that happened, because I seriously doubt that he was in something dubbed by Blue Water.
rosebr10
said at 9:48 PM on Fri Feb 14 2014
@Nightmare Crusher
I'd personally like to know the joker that decided to pull that stunt myself, though I honestly don't know who to feel more sorry for: the perpetrator, or everyone who bought that dreck.

Megaman isn't supposed to be an RPG; we get it.
Nightmare Crusher
said at 9:50 PM on Fri Feb 14 2014
@rosebr10 "Megaman isn't supposed to be an RPG; we get it." Um, what exactly does that have to do with what I said?
rosebr10
said at 9:55 PM on Fri Feb 14 2014
@Nightmare Crusher
I said that jokingly implying that that was the reason that joke cast was made: to screw with us in the context of something no one wanted in the first place.

Please no one start a debate from this. That wasn't my intent.
Nightmare Crusher
said at 9:57 PM on Fri Feb 14 2014
@rosebr10 Oh, OK, I get it now. Although I do legitimately wonder who thought up with that cast and why.
Metabad
said at 11:17 PM on Fri Feb 14 2014
@Nightmare Crusher Wow, that's ridiculous.
Nightmare Crusher
said at 9:39 PM on Sat Nov 17 2012
The IMDB page for this game is messed up! Yuri Lowenthal as Gaudile, Johny Yong Bosch as Shadow and all kinds of stupid mistakes.
said at 10:56 PM on Sat Nov 17 2012
@Nightmare Crusher Oh, IMDB. Good site for live-action stuff, but voice acting? Not so much.
Metabad
said at 4:51 AM on Mon Nov 19 2012
@Nightmare Crusher Yeah I think I saw those same mistakes on Wikipedia once before, I specifically remember it said Marc Thompson played Epsilon...whaaaaaaaaaaa?
Nightmare Crusher
said at 10:13 PM on Sat Apr 5 2014
@Nightmare Crusher I checked on this awhile ago and most of the weird cast was removed with one exception. Yuri Lowenthal is still listed as Gaudile, except he was in the JAPANESE CAST! Never change IMDB.
Born Today, July 1st

Andi Whaley

Debbie Harry

Christine Flowers

Lorna Patterson
Epsilon
Axl
Mega Man X
RELATED ITEMS
Search for "Mega Man X: Command Mission style=" on Amazon.com.