Lord of the Rings Voice Compares
Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes

Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes

Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes

Release Date in USA: June 29, 2000
Game Developer: Capcom

Franchises: Marvel Universe, Capcom
SELECT VIEW: [ Characters ]  [ Side By Side ]  [ Voice Cast ]  [ Credits ]  [ Special View ]

The Cast

Latest Comments

rosebr10
said at 2:18 PM on Mon Oct 15 2012
Marrow is definitely Susan Hart. Aside from the clear voice similarities, Hart recorded the alternate names of Cammy's two special moves (Spiral Arrow and Thrust Kick) for MvC2, as Cannon Drill and Cannon Spike were used in all areas for XMvSF and the character's recycling in Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold/Zero 2 Dash.

Also, Amingo and first form Abyss are the same kind of voices Kan Tokumaru does.

Speaking of Amingo, the voice of the mini cacti he spawns is undoubtedly Chisa Yokoyama.

Oh, and Birdy (for Sabretooth) is Lenore Zann, as with XMvSF.
said at 8:23 PM on Mon Oct 15 2012
@rosebr10 Thank you, sir. Now we just need to figure out who did Sonson and Ruby Heart.
rosebr10
said at 12:43 AM on Wed Oct 24 2012
@NCZ
I've always found Sonson to sound just like Tron, honestly. So many similar sounds between them.

As for Ruby, let's see if that new game starring her will answer the question for us.
rosebr10
said at 2:05 PM on Mon Apr 8 2013
@NCZ
It just hit me. That accent. Ruby must be Atsuko Tanaka.

And Sonson for me is still Mayumi Iizuka.
Belial Edge
said at 1:44 PM on Tue Jun 19 2012
I really wish Sonson's VA was confirmed

In a later game she would appear in, I'd place my bets on Yuuko Sanpei. :D
said at 8:24 PM on Sun Jun 24 2012
@Belial Edge Agreed. I was frothing at the mouth when I saw the credits and it said "VOICE ACTORS: SECRET". What the heck? Why bother having a heading if they're a secret? WHY are they a secret?!
TheNEXTvoicer
said at 5:03 AM on Sat Jul 7 2012
@NCZ It's a mistic problem since from "Plasma Sword". U_U
Belial Edge
said at 2:51 PM on Sun Jan 26 2014
@NCZ Looks like it's confirmed to be Mayumi Iizuka lol
TheNEXTvoicer
said at 7:55 PM on Mon Feb 13 2012
Where is the name of Tomomi Fube? I'm sure that is him who had voiced Strider Hiryu.
said at 8:23 PM on Mon Feb 13 2012
@TheNEXTvoicer To put it in summary, the evidence points to Tomomi Fube actually being a female voice actor and Yuji Ueda being Hiryu's VA.
TheNEXTvoicer
said at 10:50 AM on Wed Mar 7 2012
@NCZ My list about the Main charas of the game is...

Takashi Nagasako as Captain Commando
Kaoru Fujino as Rockman/Roll
Tomomi Fube(This is not the true name) as Strider Hiryu
Toshiyuki Morikawa as Ryu
Yuko Miyamura as Chun-Li
Wataru Takagi as Zangueif
Yayoi Jinguji as Morrigan
and...
Yuji Ueda as Jin
Ninjaman15
said at 10:48 AM on Sat Feb 11 2012
Even by today's standards, I still think that Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is MILES better than its successors. Why? Because MvC2 has a lot of freshness to it and I never really get all that tired playing it... and a little piece of trivia: I own the Playstation 2 port.

My favorite teams are Strider/Hayato/Ken and Iceman/Dhalsim/Felicia.
-VEGA-
said at 1:14 PM on Sat Oct 8 2011
Iron Man infinite for the win!
said at 7:32 AM on Thu Aug 5 2010
Thanks Foxwolf! I love the artist's work, and using the sprites would mean less clear images, so that's why I opted to use those images. I couldn't find artwork for Abyss, so I had to use his sprite as a placeholder. But as soon as I find it, it'll go up.

I spent a couple of hours working on this page, and when we have one as good-looking as this, I'd say it's worth it.
Foxwolf (Admin)
said at 12:53 AM on Thu Aug 5 2010
page looks awesome NCZ!! I love that you picked the art design of the characters rather than the pixel versions.

#1 favorite Video Game
for 1 member.

A favorite Video Game
for 26 members.
Latest Reason:

"Yup was great!!!!!!"

- unknown20
FAVE CHARACTER
Hayato Kanzaki
Captain America / Steve Rogers
Ruby Heart
Blackheart
Hulk
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes characters.
Spiral