Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2

Franchise: Marvel Universe
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 Cast

Comments

batcool
said at 8:49 PM on Sat Nov 4 2017
This game was awesome love the cast and there interpretation of the Civil War storyline
TheDayman
said at 11:21 PM on Sat Aug 5 2017
Remember the end of MUA when Galactus was set up to be the main villain in this game? What happened? Galactus is nowhere to be found.
Abdullab
said at 3:45 PM on Thu Oct 19 2017
@TheDayman yeh that made no sense.was Galactus like nah I forgive them
Nightmare Crusher
said at 3:56 PM on Thu Oct 19 2017
@TheDayman If you talk to Thor at a certain point in the game he says he handled it. Yes, they really did just dispose of Galactus off-screen.
TheDayman
said at 4:03 PM on Thu Oct 19 2017
@Nightmare Crusher That's a shame. They made the post-credit cutscene seem like it was setting up for a bigger and better game, which I would've obviously preferred over...this
TheDayman
said at 7:29 AM on Wed Mar 15 2017
Man, this game was bad. It was an obvious cash-grab. But I did like the VA a lot, Freeman as Iron-Man is a perfect fit.
Alex The Southerner
said at 1:45 AM on Sun Apr 23 2017
@TheDayman

Was a pretty good game to me. Natural progression from the X-Men legends games which were also a lot of fun.
Synthreat
said at 1:03 PM on Fri Jul 28 2017
@TheDayman I mean it's not bad enough to hate, but it's not good enough to love either.
TheDayman
said at 1:11 PM on Fri Jul 28 2017
@Synthreat Yeah, i dont necessarily hate it, it feels empty compared to the first game
Ross123
said at 3:03 PM on Sat Nov 2 2013
This game was ok really. I liked the fact that the Heroes split into 2 sides & the casting was a bit better.

I was disappointed with the story line as I thought it was quite poor. Also the villains weren't as good as before & the fact that the main villain (Tinkerer) is barely well known.
ScottMyers
said at 4:14 PM on Tue May 10 2016
@Ross123 I liked a lot of the casting choices too, but it felt like a number of the actors weren't putting much effort in during the game engine cut-scenes and dialogues. At least the pre-renders were well-acted.

Also, this is one diverse cast. I'd like to see this casting director do other games.
Fulgore2005
said at 2:19 PM on Thu Apr 18 2013
Robert Tinkler in the same game as many LA actors? What trickery is this?!
SM Scorx
said at 4:06 PM on Wed Jan 26 2011
I find it wierd that in the Wii version there is the Scorpion (aka Mac Gargan) and Venom (Mac Gargan) as separate entities. I now quote Deadpool:
"Where's the continuity guy?"
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 9:53 PM on Mon Sep 5 2011
@SM Scorx Also werid they had two different voice actors
Deadpool / Wade Wilson
Captain America / Steve Rogers
Wolverine / Logan
Venom
Gambit / Remy LeBeau
Songbird
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 characters.
Iron Fist