Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham

Franchises: Batman, LEGO
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham

Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Cast

Comments

Synthreat
said at 1:44 AM on Sat Jul 29 2017
Is it wrong that I like 3 more than 2.

Maybe it's because 3 doesn't have that many bugs, but whatever.
argentlupus
said at 2:32 PM on Wed Sep 2 2015
At least they kept a few good voice actors. At least for fitting roles name Gilbert Gottfried as Mister Mxyptlyk
Lpfan120
said at 9:11 AM on Mon May 18 2015
I just realized that this is the first Lego Batman game without Steven Blum.
Shaun Ince
said at 10:58 AM on Fri Aug 5 2016
@Lpfan120 And to my knowledge this is the only Lego Batman game with Nolan North in it.
Lpfan120
said at 8:45 AM on Fri Aug 19 2016
@Shaun Ince
I think he was some of the civilians in Lego Batman 2. I could be wrong.
Shaun Ince
said at 8:13 PM on Tue Apr 4 2017
@Lpfan120 I believe he's listed in the credits, as additional voices, but they aren't attached to any specific characters.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 4:36 PM on Wed Apr 1 2015
So they have DLC for:
Dark Knight
Man of Steel
Arrow
Justice League vs Bizarro League
And now one for the Suicide Squad.
They better do one for the Flash or I will be very disappointed.
Shaun Ince
said at 6:13 PM on Thu Apr 2 2015
@Music Meister They better make Captain Cold a playable character if he isn't one already.
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 11:09 AM on Fri Apr 3 2015
@Music Meister Same.
Lpfan120
said at 5:23 PM on Sat Apr 4 2015
@Shaun Ince
Cold is already playable
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 6:33 PM on Sat Apr 4 2015
@Lpfan120
Not Wentworth Cold
tlemmens10
said at 10:47 PM on Tue Apr 14 2015
@Music Meister How about a Smallville DLC. That would be awesome.
Regomania
said at 10:44 PM on Mon Apr 20 2015
@tlemmens10 *Secretly waiting for killer frost as a playable character*
tlemmens10
said at 11:13 PM on Mon Apr 20 2015
@Regomania Talking about Killer Frost and Smallville, does anyone find that her Injustice picture resembles Kristin Kreuk? I think it does.
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 9:39 AM on Tue Apr 21 2015
@Regomania She's on the "Heroines and Villainesses" DLC
Regomania
said at 5:58 PM on Tue Apr 21 2015
@TheVengeanceKnight Louise Lincoln or Caitlin Snow?
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 2:01 PM on Wed Apr 22 2015
@Regomania

Facebook page says it's Snow
Regomania
said at 9:56 PM on Sun May 24 2015
@TheVengeanceKnight Neat-o~ Thanks!
Ross123
said at 1:30 PM on Tue Feb 10 2015
I own this game and I've still yet to play it.

It's nice to see Adam West pay a homeage to his Batman from the 60s and to be voicing himself as well.

Ok there 1 thing I don't understand. Why is Conan O'Brian in the game?

At least with Kevin Smith I can understand because he was supposed to direct Superman Lives back in the 90s before it was selved only to be made into Superman Returns in 2006 directed by Bryan Singer.

So Kevin has a connection to be here but I'm confused about Conan's connection. If he even has one.
Ross123
said at 1:32 PM on Tue Feb 10 2015
*Conan O'Brien

Man, for that mistake I could get sued. LOL!!!
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 7:44 PM on Thu Feb 12 2015
@Ross123
Conan works for Warner Bros and did a skit where he visited DC animation studio I think it was.
Conan has connectins to DC, not as obvious as Adam West or Kevin Smith but he has them.
Ross123
said at 12:17 PM on Sun Feb 15 2015
@Music Meister Ah, now that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Can't believe I didn't know about Conan's connections with DC. In fact, I didn't even know he had any.
coolies
said at 10:21 PM on Tue Jan 27 2015
Lego Batman: The Videogame Robin is Tim Drake
Lego Batman 2: Dc Superheroes Robin is Dick Grayson
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Robin is Tim Drake again.
That's a continuity error.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 6:56 AM on Wed Jan 28 2015
@coolies
Pretty sure Lego Batman 3 was still Time Drake since that Robin and the one in this game are basically the same.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 8:43 AM on Wed Jan 28 2015
Lego Batman 2 I mean
D.A.V.E.
said at 12:19 PM on Wed Jan 28 2015
@Music Meister Pretty much. I thought calling him "Dick Grayson" in the second game was a mistake, since Nightwing is also in, and looks very different.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 3:29 PM on Sat Jan 24 2015
I'm upset that Conan isn't playable, the Flaming C isn't even in the game.
Where's your patch for that Warner Bros?!
D.A.V.E.
said at 5:26 PM on Sun Jan 25 2015
@Music Meister At least they put a patch so he wouldn't talk all the time anymore.
Shaun Ince
said at 6:11 PM on Tue Jan 27 2015
@D.A.V.E. Thank goodness they did that. I couldn't stand him talking all the damn time.
Lpfan120
said at 7:54 PM on Tue Jan 20 2015
Roger Smith as Bat-Mite? Wow, I coulda sworn it was Paul Ruebens again. Damn Roger, you keep surprising more and more.
SharpShot Shockwave
said at 8:41 AM on Wed Jan 14 2015
I'm more than thrilled of the choice of cast Travelers Tales Got For this Game.
Some Returning From Lego Batman 2 & Some new this time around

e.g. Lego + Harley Quinn + Tara Strong
= Winning Combo For Me. (What Do You Think?)

Getting Adam West Back as 1966 Batman is truly a treat for those who like the Slapstick take on the Dark Night

The Lanterns focused on in the plot Do recite their Respective Oaths "When in Idle" (With a Possible Exception of Atrocitus & Larfleeze).

Funny that This is Indigo 1's Debut in any form of Animation (Correct Me If I'm Wrong)...

I Think This Is the First time Olivia d'Abo has voiced Star Sapphire in a "Protagonistic" Role, & I personally "Love" that.
The exaggeration of the Lantern Emotions gives a clear idea of what each of the lantern corps are about for those introduced to them via this game.

And this is only a personal guess, But I think that it's Dee Bradley Baker showing off his animal vocal range with the Animal/Pet characters... He is Amusing as Brainiac thats for sure.
skeletonking1234
said at 5:53 AM on Wed Jan 14 2015
I can't wait to hear voice clips for some of these characters. I think it's kind of interesting some of the casting choices here. It's also cool to see Joe Alaskey back as Duck Dodgers/Green Loontern
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 2:24 PM on Fri Jan 30 2015
@skeletonking1234
Out of curiosity, which castings seem the most interested?
skeletonking1234
said at 3:09 PM on Fri Jan 30 2015
@Music Meister

Travis as Hawkman which I think would fit amazingly. Also having him play Booster Gold is an interesting choice, but I think it could work. I personally feel Roger could've fit it a little better but it's fine.

JB Blanc as the Swamp Thing is a great choice I think.

and Sam Riegel as Ambush Bug I really wanna see. Though I feel that Dee might've been a better person to play that character, but that's just my preference.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 3:37 PM on Fri Jan 30 2015
@skeletonking1234
Travis is good as Hawkman but doesn't have a lot of lines.
He is also a decent Booster.

I enjoyed Sam as Ambush Bug.

JB was good for what he needed to be.
Flash / Barry Allen
Firefly / Garfield Lynns
Star Sapphire
Joker
Bat-Mite
Harley Quinn
Green Loontern
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham characters.
Martian Manhunter