Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Franchise: Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Cast

Comments

MizukaS
said at 9:55 AM on Sun Dec 10 2017
This game. This freaking game. The MAIN reason why I infinitely prefer Roxas over Sora, and why I think Roxas is a better protag than Sora. Sora is a very typical shonen protag, but Roxas? Man oh man, the struggles he goes through makes you feel sympathetic for him. And that dude has actual character development (went from emotionless to bonding with Axel and Xion). Sora just gets dragged into other people's business all the time.

"Who else will I have ice cream with?!"
^
Roxas's parting with Xion was very heartbreaking. Days will forever have the strongest impact out of any KH game in my heart.
HienFan
said at 7:59 AM on Fri Aug 28 2015
Not sure how the whole story is but I tried some of the Gameplay up to Xion's introduction on someone's DS... I'm not big on the gameplay...
Aussieroth
said at 7:12 AM on Fri Nov 1 2013
This had a decent story (albeit a bit of stupid dialogue) but here's my one question: Before KH 1.5 came out on the PS3, Sir Christopher Lee voiced Ansem/DiZ in the original game, but when 1.5 came out he was replaced by Corey Burton. Can anyone tell me the reason for that? It seems like a dumbass, pointless change to me!
Toki
said at 2:01 AM on Sun Mar 23 2014
@Aussieroth Christopher Lee doesn't travail outside the UK anymore due to his age.
Galactic_Cyrus
said at 4:37 PM on Sat Jan 17 2015
@Aussieroth Ansem/DiZ got new, made-for-1.5 scenes and they couldn't get Sir Christopher Lee back to voice any of them. They COULD get Corey Burton, and since it'd be awkward to have him voice scenes yet have Lee in the others, they had Burton redub Lee's scenes so that it the movie felt more natural.

That Lee lent his voice to the original game turned out to be an incredible stroke of luck since in KHII Final Mix in 2.5, Diz only got one new scene and it was the one where he shows up after Roxas has been defeated by Riku - a scene that Lee had recorded for the end of "Days." So they just recycled that audio and bam! Christopher Lee is still the character's voice in all scenes of that game!
Aussieroth
said at 12:16 AM on Sun Jan 18 2015
@Toki Indeed, yet they can still go to him if need be... or is Disney that cheap?
Ross123
said at 10:55 AM on Mon Oct 14 2013
A game that shows us what Roxas did in Organisation XIII. Didn't care much about it but was worth playing. This was Wayne's last time as Mickey so that's my main reason for playing it.
Xion
Axel
Ansem
Roxas
Namine
Zexion
Xion
Xion

Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days characters.