Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

Game Developer: Team Ninja

Popularity: 144th All Time, 81st This Week

Franchise: Final Fantasy
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Cast

said at 1:01 PM on Tue Jan 30 2018
It`s a good game, My only gripe with this game is the memoria system in story mode. Heck why is there even 1 story mode is a simple cutscene boss cutscene etc til end. I really don`t like that u have to grind to unlock another cutscene again and again
said at 7:58 PM on Fri Jan 26 2018
Still waiting to grab my copy on release day, but I really, REALLY hope we can finally get to hear Chris Sabat say out loud, "I, Garland, will knock you all down!"
Nightmare Crusher
said at 8:51 PM on Fri Jan 26 2018
@NCZ It's not official, but he did say it once years ago.
said at 1:29 PM on Sat Jan 27 2018
@NCZ I hope he has a quote with Noctis like "I am Best Piccolo" kid can dream right
said at 3:21 AM on Tue Jan 30 2018
Good news
He does
said at 11:03 AM on Tue Jan 30 2018

said at 1:21 AM on Wed Jan 24 2018
Darn, what a virtuso voice cast we got.

I'm really amazed that Square got pretty much the whole crew back and I'm even more amazed at

1: The fact they got Laura Bailey back as Cloud of Darkness, with her being very busy nowadays I thought they would have replaced her but guess not...

2: Robyn Addison as Y'shtola meaning we now have a (sort-of) mixture of UK and US talent

3: Veronica Taylor taking Rodger Parsons's place as the narrator since he's now somewhat stuck in Pokémon limbo

4: Phil LaMarr returning as Ramza (though I'll admit he does sound a bit more forced here than in Tactics)

5: Dave Wittenberg once again getting to do more than just voice one character in a show nowadays

6: Kirk Thornton being the second VA director, normally with these games it's just Buchholz himself.

Looks like this is all set to be one fun title... it'll be great to finally play one of these games on a TV screen.
said at 2:39 AM on Wed Jan 24 2018
@RetroPokeFan I beleive that was intentional considering cosmos seiyuu Sumi also narrated this.
said at 9:32 PM on Tue Jan 23 2018
Once again, Square has demonstrated their competence in role reprisals. Can't wait to play this!
said at 11:59 PM on Thu Jan 25 2018
SE has always been great with reprisals. I remember back when Kingdom Hearts II wasn't released yet and I was hoping that they'd hire Matt McKenzie to voice Auron again. Surely enough, they did. As a bonus for FFX characters, they also got Hedy Burress and Tara Strong for Yuna and Rikku, respectively.
said at 4:34 PM on Tue Jan 23 2018
Veronica Taylor is narrating this? http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/medium/000/019/698/d96.jpg
said at 11:37 PM on Tue Jan 23 2018
@Soul-dragon she was in the last 2 games
said at 7:06 PM on Tue Dec 26 2017
"Hmmm?~" I never thought I'd be so happy after hearing a girl making a questioning hmm, but dang it, I am!! I'm so glad to hear my girl Terra sounding upbeat, happy, and confident instead of cowardly and hesitant!! I also think Bryce sounds a bit more natural as Zidane than in the PSP games, at least from his line in the story trailer. I like Spiritus' voice, too, and that they didn't fall into the "give the buff demonic evil-looking guy a deep demonic voice of evil" trap once again.

On the flip side, Ramza sounds a bit more forced than he did in the clip I heard of him in the Tactics remake, and what Abdullab said about it sounding like Phil is struggling is pretty accurate. And Shantotto sounds a lot more annoying than in the PSP games and WOFF, to where I almost thought Candi was replaced.

But either way, I think the game looks awesome and I'm really looking forward to it, and I personally wanna see Minwu, Rydia, Faris, Locke, Celes, Zack, and Vincent added in.
said at 9:26 AM on Wed Dec 27 2017
@KhFan-D98 I`m with u on Zack, Rick gomez needs more voicework
said at 8:53 AM on Mon Dec 11 2017
Sounds like Jecht's got a new voice judging from the latest trailer
Nightmare Crusher
said at 9:18 AM on Mon Dec 11 2017
@SkeletalMinion https://youtu.be/yhBfwyaT0zQ?t=1m17s

Sounds kind of Willingham-y.
said at 10:18 AM on Mon Dec 11 2017
@Nightmare Crusher @SkeletalMinion Oh my god, If Gregg Berger did got replaced I will be sad.

They also did not let Ramza speak, I`m curious if phil got to reprise
said at 11:16 AM on Mon Dec 11 2017
@Abdullab https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrXqWVkl73A Clip with Ramza's english voice. I never heard Phil's Ramza so idk if this is him or not
said at 11:41 AM on Mon Dec 11 2017
@SkeletalMinion Sounds similar but wow u can tell he`s struggling with the voice. That`s my only flaw with the dissidia games it`s a great cast with a nice mix of VA`s from different talents but the voice actors who are reprising from different games do deliver the weakest performances of their characters in this, It`s mostly direction to blame
Nightmare Crusher
said at 3:02 PM on Mon Dec 11 2017
@SkeletalMinion Sure sounds like Phil to me.
said at 11:38 PM on Mon Dec 11 2017
@Nightmare Crusher That is totally Gregg Berger still.
said at 11:44 PM on Mon Dec 11 2017
@Nightmare Crusher Especially noticeable her
said at 11:46 PM on Mon Dec 11 2017
@coolies sorry linked wrong time skip to 7:20
Nightmare Crusher
said at 6:26 AM on Tue Dec 12 2017
@coolies Well what do you know, that sounds a lot more like Gregg. Sounds like they're having him take some of the grit out of his voice.
said at 6:14 AM on Wed Dec 13 2017
@SkeletalMinion Still sounds like Gregg to me, just with less of the grit.
said at 10:20 AM on Wed Dec 13 2017
@coolies Okay that sounds more like him. It was probably just an odd clip from the Launch Character trailer that made him sound off lol.
said at 4:31 PM on Thu Dec 14 2017
@Nightmare Crusher @SkeletalMinion Phil confirmed in a recent periscope Q and A that he reprised Ramza
said at 1:23 PM on Tue Sep 19 2017
so who was surprised by the Noctis trailer and that he was fighting Garland, the English vas have something in common
said at 2:12 PM on Tue Sep 19 2017
@Abdullab Lemme guess.......Piccolo?
said at 2:45 PM on Tue Sep 19 2017
@doodlebugfour they like to have beards yes piccolo. sqaure enix i love u
EPA Deane
said at 5:02 AM on Mon Aug 28 2017
I hope Rydia becomes a DLC Character at Some Point.

A Whip Wielding Summoner would be an Interesting fit for The Game IMO.....
said at 4:39 AM on Sat Aug 5 2017
okay now we know the game is getting an english dub, i want to talk my most anticapated reprisals.

first Phil Lamarr as Ramza granted people are having their doubts if Phil will come back but if square can get Tara to voice riku in a chibi game after 10 years than it will be easy for Phil to come back, i still cant believe that Ramza was his ff character he really showed some range there cant wait to see what he brings to him after a decade.

Dave Wittenberg as Kefka, all u see dave do nowadays is kakashi, i mean i love kakashi but its a bummer how dave has not done much voice work for awhile so luckily him reprising kefka after some time will be a breath of fresh air

Sabat as garland not just for that piccolo vs piccolo battle, he sounds good as garland and its pretty cool that he landed the role because of how he duubed his seiyuu Kenji Utsumi while Koji Ishii is back because of Kenji`s death this will be a great opputurnity for Sabat to share another role with him like they do in panty and stocking of all places.

and Im really looking forward to the other reprisals but Phil,Dave and Sabat are my top 3
said at 12:00 PM on Fri Aug 18 2017
@Abdullab I also hope that Bandai-Namco also bring back Wittenburg as Gaspard and possibly Matsu for the new Vol 4 in the upcoming remaster of .Hack//GU. Along with all the other VAs that hardly voice in Japanese media nowadays like Steve Blum and Bridget Hoffman.

Chris Sabat did a great job as Garland in the PSP games, so it would be nice to see him come back, just hope it doesn't schedule conflict with his other duties like DBZ and the Simuldubbing.

More Phil LaMarr would be nice as well, not too mention Ramza is one of his more different kind of roles than he usually plays.
said at 11:19 AM on Mon Jun 19 2017
Sounds a Lot like Yoshimasa Hosoya as Spiritus from Dissidia Final Fantasy. Like, ****ing exact as him.
said at 1:13 PM on Wed Jun 7 2017
If Noctis is a playable character and this gets an english dub and they get ray chase and chris sabat to reprise their roles then we get piccolo vs piccolo.
said at 11:30 PM on Mon Jun 19 2017
@Abdullab Noctis and an English dub are both confirmed.
said at 2:56 PM on Tue Jun 20 2017
@coolies cool, now i hope that sabat and chase reprise their roles which they will most propably and that piccolo vs piccolo duel aint so far
Nightmare Crusher
said at 6:16 AM on Wed Jun 7 2017
Finally we're getting that PS4 port. I've been waiting for a long time.
said at 8:54 AM on Wed Jun 7 2017
@Nightmare Crusher

Yeah, it's about time! Still a couple of my fave veterans MIA (Laguna, Gabranth, Tifa, and Prishe) but that early 2018 release sounds good to me since it means they still have time to squeeze in a few more before launch, plus they've said they have a long post-launch support plan. Also we all know that Noctis is obviously coming and now that we've all played XV, I have a feeling he'll be an awesome addition to the roster.
Nightmare Crusher
said at 9:03 AM on Wed Jun 7 2017
@NCZ Yeah, there are some characters I'll definitely miss if they're not included. Golbez and Gilgamesh were my mainstays back in the day.

I am curious about how they will handle Noctis. His style of fast weapon swapping is kind of similar to Firion or even Bartz. I'm sure they'll do a good job differentiating them though.
said at 8:59 AM on Wed Apr 15 2015
Seeing as how SE has expanded Theatrhythm to their other franchises, I'm still crossing my fingers for a Dissidia that contains characters from all their games.

I mean... imagine having Terra, Aya Brea, Chrono, Serge, Fei Fong Wong, Sion Barzahd, Stella, and Neku all in the same game. That'd be rad.

That said, I'm not complaining about this game at all since I've been itching for a third Dissidia for a long time now. Really love that they're bringing in spinoff characters like Ramza. As far as newcomers go, I'm personally hoping for Vivi, Seifer, Beatrix, Faris, Seymour, and Rydia.
said at 1:29 PM on Fri Apr 17 2015
@NCZ I would DIE for a game like that. It'd be really interesting to see Chrono going from Akira Toriyama to Tetsuya Nomura. XD
said at 6:33 AM on Thu May 7 2015
@BCHolbrook Funny thing is IIRC, Nomura actually was one of the sprite artists for Chrono Trigger, before FF7 gave him his big break as a character designer.
said at 4:00 PM on Tue Apr 14 2015
Dissidia Battle Royale?
said at 6:33 AM on Wed Apr 15 2015
@AlphaAmiga333 Nah it sounds really cheesy. I'm thinking along the lines of "Dissidia Final Fantasy 024" that suits better.
said at 7:07 AM on Wed Apr 15 2015
@SteelEthlan That doesn't make any sense in the context of the story. Dissidia was the 13th and final cycle of fighting. Dissidia 012 was titled that because it was a prequel that showed the 12th cycle. If anything, the fact that this has new characters would make it Dissidia 011.
said at 9:53 AM on Wed Apr 15 2015
@NCZ Ah i see, thanks for correcting me about this i just worded it wrong.
said at 6:39 PM on Fri Apr 17 2015
@SteelEthlan I know it wouldn't be called that, but it would be interesting. Or at least some game ike Super Smash Bros meets Dissidia or something (with Budokai Tenkaichi 3 thrown in gor good measure; or maybe a FF VS DBZ game with what I mentioned earlier).
said at 6:56 PM on Sat Apr 18 2015
@AlphaAmiga333 That would be stupidly ridiculous to be honest with you.
said at 8:05 PM on Sun Apr 19 2015
@SteelEthlan I know. But it just might work.
said at 8:27 PM on Mon Apr 13 2015
Makes me wonder if Phil LaMarr will reprise his role as Ramza
said at 2:38 PM on Tue Apr 14 2015
@Katsu He will reprise the role for Ramza that he did for Dissidia and Dissidia 012 same for those who would possibly reprise the roles of final fantasy characters like:

Warrior of Light: Grant George

Onion Knight: Aaron Spann

Terra Branford: Natalie Lander

Cloud Strife: Steve Burton

Y'shtola: Emily O'Brien

Lightning Farron: Ali Hillis (No duh)

That's all i know.