Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

Franchise: Final Fantasy
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Cast

Comments

SkeletalMinion
said at 8:53 AM on Mon Dec 11 2017
Sounds like Jecht's got a new voice judging from the latest trailer
Nightmare Crusher
said at 9:18 AM on Mon Dec 11 2017
@SkeletalMinion https://youtu.be/yhBfwyaT0zQ?t=1m17s

Sounds kind of Willingham-y.
Abdullab
said at 10:18 AM on Mon Dec 11 2017
@Nightmare Crusher @SkeletalMinion Oh my god, If Gregg Berger did got replaced I will be sad.

They also did not let Ramza speak, I`m curious if phil got to reprise
SkeletalMinion
said at 11:16 AM on Mon Dec 11 2017
@Abdullab https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrXqWVkl73A Clip with Ramza's english voice. I never heard Phil's Ramza so idk if this is him or not
Abdullab
said at 11:41 AM on Mon Dec 11 2017
@SkeletalMinion Sounds similar but wow u can tell he`s struggling with the voice. That`s my only flaw with the dissidia games it`s a great cast with a nice mix of VA`s from different talents but the voice actors who are reprising from different games do deliver the weakest performances of their characters in this, It`s mostly direction to blame
Nightmare Crusher
said at 3:02 PM on Mon Dec 11 2017
@SkeletalMinion Sure sounds like Phil to me.
coolies
said at 11:38 PM on Mon Dec 11 2017
@Nightmare Crusher That is totally Gregg Berger still.
coolies
said at 11:44 PM on Mon Dec 11 2017
@Nightmare Crusher Especially noticeable her
coolies
said at 11:46 PM on Mon Dec 11 2017
@coolies sorry linked wrong time skip to 7:20
Nightmare Crusher
said at 6:26 AM on Tue Dec 12 2017
@coolies Well what do you know, that sounds a lot more like Gregg. Sounds like they're having him take some of the grit out of his voice.
RetroPokeFan
said at 6:14 AM on Wed Dec 13 2017
@SkeletalMinion Still sounds like Gregg to me, just with less of the grit.
SkeletalMinion
said at 10:20 AM on Wed Dec 13 2017
@coolies Okay that sounds more like him. It was probably just an odd clip from the Launch Character trailer that made him sound off lol.
Abdullab
said at 1:23 PM on Tue Sep 19 2017
so who was surprised by the Noctis trailer and that he was fighting Garland, the English vas have something in common
doodlebugfour
said at 2:12 PM on Tue Sep 19 2017
@Abdullab Lemme guess.......Piccolo?
Abdullab
said at 2:45 PM on Tue Sep 19 2017
@doodlebugfour they like to have beards yes piccolo. sqaure enix i love u
EPA Deane
said at 5:02 AM on Mon Aug 28 2017
I hope Rydia becomes a DLC Character at Some Point.

A Whip Wielding Summoner would be an Interesting fit for The Game IMO.....
Abdullab
said at 4:39 AM on Sat Aug 5 2017
okay now we know the game is getting an english dub, i want to talk my most anticapated reprisals.

first Phil Lamarr as Ramza granted people are having their doubts if Phil will come back but if square can get Tara to voice riku in a chibi game after 10 years than it will be easy for Phil to come back, i still cant believe that Ramza was his ff character he really showed some range there cant wait to see what he brings to him after a decade.

Dave Wittenberg as Kefka, all u see dave do nowadays is kakashi, i mean i love kakashi but its a bummer how dave has not done much voice work for awhile so luckily him reprising kefka after some time will be a breath of fresh air

Sabat as garland not just for that piccolo vs piccolo battle, he sounds good as garland and its pretty cool that he landed the role because of how he duubed his seiyuu Kenji Utsumi while Koji Ishii is back because of Kenji`s death this will be a great opputurnity for Sabat to share another role with him like they do in panty and stocking of all places.

and Im really looking forward to the other reprisals but Phil,Dave and Sabat are my top 3
doodlebugfour
said at 12:00 PM on Fri Aug 18 2017
@Abdullab I also hope that Bandai-Namco also bring back Wittenburg as Gaspard and possibly Matsu for the new Vol 4 in the upcoming remaster of .Hack//GU. Along with all the other VAs that hardly voice in Japanese media nowadays like Steve Blum and Bridget Hoffman.

Chris Sabat did a great job as Garland in the PSP games, so it would be nice to see him come back, just hope it doesn't schedule conflict with his other duties like DBZ and the Simuldubbing.

More Phil LaMarr would be nice as well, not too mention Ramza is one of his more different kind of roles than he usually plays.
MikominMM
said at 11:19 AM on Mon Jun 19 2017
Sounds a Lot like Yoshimasa Hosoya as Spiritus from Dissidia Final Fantasy. Like, ****ing exact as him.
Abdullab
said at 1:13 PM on Wed Jun 7 2017
If Noctis is a playable character and this gets an english dub and they get ray chase and chris sabat to reprise their roles then we get piccolo vs piccolo.
coolies
said at 11:30 PM on Mon Jun 19 2017
@Abdullab Noctis and an English dub are both confirmed.
Abdullab
said at 2:56 PM on Tue Jun 20 2017
@coolies cool, now i hope that sabat and chase reprise their roles which they will most propably and that piccolo vs piccolo duel aint so far
Nightmare Crusher
said at 6:16 AM on Wed Jun 7 2017
Finally we're getting that PS4 port. I've been waiting for a long time.
said at 8:54 AM on Wed Jun 7 2017
@Nightmare Crusher

Yeah, it's about time! Still a couple of my fave veterans MIA (Laguna, Gabranth, Tifa, and Prishe) but that early 2018 release sounds good to me since it means they still have time to squeeze in a few more before launch, plus they've said they have a long post-launch support plan. Also we all know that Noctis is obviously coming and now that we've all played XV, I have a feeling he'll be an awesome addition to the roster.
Nightmare Crusher
said at 9:03 AM on Wed Jun 7 2017
@NCZ Yeah, there are some characters I'll definitely miss if they're not included. Golbez and Gilgamesh were my mainstays back in the day.

I am curious about how they will handle Noctis. His style of fast weapon swapping is kind of similar to Firion or even Bartz. I'm sure they'll do a good job differentiating them though.
said at 8:59 AM on Wed Apr 15 2015
Seeing as how SE has expanded Theatrhythm to their other franchises, I'm still crossing my fingers for a Dissidia that contains characters from all their games.

I mean... imagine having Terra, Aya Brea, Chrono, Serge, Fei Fong Wong, Sion Barzahd, Stella, and Neku all in the same game. That'd be rad.

That said, I'm not complaining about this game at all since I've been itching for a third Dissidia for a long time now. Really love that they're bringing in spinoff characters like Ramza. As far as newcomers go, I'm personally hoping for Vivi, Seifer, Beatrix, Faris, Seymour, and Rydia.
BCHolbrook
said at 1:29 PM on Fri Apr 17 2015
@NCZ I would DIE for a game like that. It'd be really interesting to see Chrono going from Akira Toriyama to Tetsuya Nomura. XD
said at 6:33 AM on Thu May 7 2015
@BCHolbrook Funny thing is IIRC, Nomura actually was one of the sprite artists for Chrono Trigger, before FF7 gave him his big break as a character designer.
AlphaAmiga333
said at 4:00 PM on Tue Apr 14 2015
Dissidia Battle Royale?
SteelEthlan
said at 6:33 AM on Wed Apr 15 2015
@AlphaAmiga333 Nah it sounds really cheesy. I'm thinking along the lines of "Dissidia Final Fantasy 024" that suits better.
said at 7:07 AM on Wed Apr 15 2015
@SteelEthlan That doesn't make any sense in the context of the story. Dissidia was the 13th and final cycle of fighting. Dissidia 012 was titled that because it was a prequel that showed the 12th cycle. If anything, the fact that this has new characters would make it Dissidia 011.
SteelEthlan
said at 9:53 AM on Wed Apr 15 2015
@NCZ Ah i see, thanks for correcting me about this i just worded it wrong.
AlphaAmiga333
said at 6:39 PM on Fri Apr 17 2015
@SteelEthlan I know it wouldn't be called that, but it would be interesting. Or at least some game ike Super Smash Bros meets Dissidia or something (with Budokai Tenkaichi 3 thrown in gor good measure; or maybe a FF VS DBZ game with what I mentioned earlier).
SteelEthlan
said at 6:56 PM on Sat Apr 18 2015
@AlphaAmiga333 That would be stupidly ridiculous to be honest with you.
AlphaAmiga333
said at 8:05 PM on Sun Apr 19 2015
@SteelEthlan I know. But it just might work.
Katsu
said at 8:27 PM on Mon Apr 13 2015
Makes me wonder if Phil LaMarr will reprise his role as Ramza
SteelEthlan
said at 2:38 PM on Tue Apr 14 2015
@Katsu He will reprise the role for Ramza that he did for Dissidia and Dissidia 012 same for those who would possibly reprise the roles of final fantasy characters like:

Warrior of Light: Grant George

Onion Knight: Aaron Spann

Terra Branford: Natalie Lander

Cloud Strife: Steve Burton

Y'shtola: Emily O'Brien

Lightning Farron: Ali Hillis (No duh)

That's all i know.