Dissidia Final Fantasy (Arcade)

Dissidia Final Fantasy (Arcade)
US Release: TBA
Japan Release: Nov 26, 2015
Europe Release: TBA

Game Developer: Team Ninja

Popularity: 763rd All Time, 1,308th This Week

Franchise: Final Fantasy
Dissidia Final Fantasy (Arcade) Dissidia Final Fantasy (Arcade)

Dissidia Final Fantasy (Arcade) Cast

Comments

said at 8:59 AM on Wed Apr 15 2015
Seeing as how SE has expanded Theatrhythm to their other franchises, I'm still crossing my fingers for a Dissidia that contains characters from all their games.

I mean... imagine having Terra, Aya Brea, Chrono, Serge, Fei Fong Wong, Sion Barzahd, Stella, and Neku all in the same game. That'd be rad.

That said, I'm not complaining about this game at all since I've been itching for a third Dissidia for a long time now. Really love that they're bringing in spinoff characters like Ramza. As far as newcomers go, I'm personally hoping for Vivi, Seifer, Beatrix, Faris, Seymour, and Rydia.
BCHolbrook
said at 1:29 PM on Fri Apr 17 2015
@NCZ I would DIE for a game like that. It'd be really interesting to see Chrono going from Akira Toriyama to Tetsuya Nomura. XD
said at 6:33 AM on Thu May 7 2015
@BCHolbrook Funny thing is IIRC, Nomura actually was one of the sprite artists for Chrono Trigger, before FF7 gave him his big break as a character designer.
AlphaAmiga333
said at 4:00 PM on Tue Apr 14 2015
Dissidia Battle Royale?
SteelEthlan
said at 6:33 AM on Wed Apr 15 2015
@AlphaAmiga333 Nah it sounds really cheesy. I'm thinking along the lines of "Dissidia Final Fantasy 024" that suits better.
said at 7:07 AM on Wed Apr 15 2015
@SteelEthlan That doesn't make any sense in the context of the story. Dissidia was the 13th and final cycle of fighting. Dissidia 012 was titled that because it was a prequel that showed the 12th cycle. If anything, the fact that this has new characters would make it Dissidia 011.
SteelEthlan
said at 9:53 AM on Wed Apr 15 2015
@NCZ Ah i see, thanks for correcting me about this i just worded it wrong.
AlphaAmiga333
said at 6:39 PM on Fri Apr 17 2015
@SteelEthlan I know it wouldn't be called that, but it would be interesting. Or at least some game ike Super Smash Bros meets Dissidia or something (with Budokai Tenkaichi 3 thrown in gor good measure; or maybe a FF VS DBZ game with what I mentioned earlier).
SteelEthlan
said at 6:56 PM on Sat Apr 18 2015
@AlphaAmiga333 That would be stupidly ridiculous to be honest with you.
AlphaAmiga333
said at 8:05 PM on Sun Apr 19 2015
@SteelEthlan I know. But it just might work.
Katsu
said at 8:27 PM on Mon Apr 13 2015
Makes me wonder if Phil LaMarr will reprise his role as Ramza
SteelEthlan
said at 2:38 PM on Tue Apr 14 2015
@Katsu He will reprise the role for Ramza that he did for Dissidia and Dissidia 012 same for those who would possibly reprise the roles of final fantasy characters like:

Warrior of Light: Grant George

Onion Knight: Aaron Spann

Terra Branford: Natalie Lander

Cloud Strife: Steve Burton

Y'shtola: Emily O'Brien

Lightning Farron: Ali Hillis (No duh)

That's all i know.
Squall Leonhart
Shantotto
Cloud Strife
Tidus
Bartz Klauser
Cecil Harvey
Ace
RELATED ITEMS
Search for "Dissidia Final Fantasy (Arcade) style=" on Amazon.com.