Browse TV Shows

Main Cast

Recurring Roles

Guest Stars

Latest Comments

HienFan
said at 9:08 PM on Wed Sep 10 2014
The Odex has some really weird choices minus Ishizu who actually sounds better than the 4Kids one
PsychicVoiceSpy
said at 6:39 PM on Mon Jun 24 2013
 1 Shout Out! [?]
Does anyone else want to see Season 0 released on DVD? I thought that show was a lot of fun and an underrated gem when it comes to anime. Plus, it had an awesome theme song.
OldSchoolFTW
said at 1:48 PM on Thu Aug 22 2013
@PsychicVoiceSpy
I've watched it in Japanese with subtitles myself and I share your desire to see it released on DVD one day. I must say it's pretty awesome to see how sadistic Yami Yugi, and how he toys with his opponents the way he does. Seto Kaiba has his trademark green hair as well. Miho was an interesting character as well.

I always laugh at one of the episodes where Joey (aka Jounouchi) has that soda can and sprays it on the guy that was bullying Yugi. I don't know why, but I found it extremely funny. XD.
PsychicVoiceSpy
said at 2:02 PM on Fri Aug 23 2013
@OldSchoolFTW I also just like how it took the "game king" concept with Yami Yugi and really ran with it. Plus, it had a much greater sense of mystery to it. I wonder how Dan Green would do as the more sadistic and mysterious Yami Yugi from this show if he got the chance...
CindyMad
said at 7:58 PM on Mon Nov 26 2012
I love this Yu-Gi-Oh! Great characters (Ryou Bakura is soooo cute! ^_^), I just love this show!!! I wonder if there would be a show called Yu-Gi-Oh but with real people acting and looking exacally like the characters! That would be so awesome!!!
SpongeBat1
said at 8:54 PM on Sat Jun 16 2012
Personally, I prefer the Abridged dub to the others. Believe it or not, the abridged series has a page on IMDb! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1578694/
Metabad
said at 2:35 AM on Wed Sep 28 2011
 1 Shout Out! [?]
Yeah, I don't like the Odex dub either, Taaz Gil seems severely miscast as Marik and Yami Marik...and is it just me, or does their recording equipment seem cheap? There's this low quality sound that is also present in their One Piece dub as will.

Say what you want about 4kids, but at least the voice cast was consistent, fit the personality of the characters and was very good for the most part.
PurpleWarrior13
said at 11:02 PM on Sun Nov 13 2011
@Metabad At least 4Kids' dub sounded, oh I dunno... PROFESSIONAL!!!

BTW, according to the ANN interview with the former Geneon CEO, Odex was charging only $2,000 per episode, which is REALLY cheap considering most anime dubs are over $10,000 per episode!
Metabad
said at 5:41 AM on Tue Nov 15 2011
@PurpleWarrior13 Exactly.

So it was that cheap, huh? Interesting tidbit of information, but then again I'm not really that surprised.
purplewarrior (Guest)
said at 4:51 PM on Sun Aug 22 2010
Why would 4Kids sue Odex? Odex was given English distribution rights in Southeast Asia. They had all rights to make their dub!
brian (Guest)
said at 10:55 PM on Thu Apr 1 2010
i don't care what people say about 4kids, I hate Odex and there poor choice in voice actors. I'm surprised 4kids hasn't sued them.

#1 favorite TV Show

Ryo Bakura
Seto Kaiba
Valon
Yami Yugi
Yami Bakura
Panik
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters characters.
Tristan Taylor